Jessica Keener Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica was the perfect photographer for my daughter's wedding. She had an amazing ability to be in the right place at the right time for shots that captured the spirit of the occasion. She intuited who was important to the bride, groom and family and made sure to get shots of them. She managed to be completely unobtrusive, so she able to get very natural "candid" shots. She was always willing to adapt to the need for a spontaneous group shot on the fly. The ahots were artistically beautiful and a wonderful record of a wonderful day!

Jessica was incredible.

From start to finish, she was professional, engaging, and so cheerful.

She has a wonderful sense of timing and artistry.

Our Eastern Orthodox wedding ceremony placed certain restrictions on where she could stand and we were constantly moving around and surrounded by Priests- she shot the most amazing photographs and captured so many beautiful moments.

The photographs of the family and reception turned out beautifully as well.

She captured the spirit of the whole day and was a joy to work with.

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Oh Sarah, thank you so much! I am so happy that I got to photograph your beautiful wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Jess is one of the best in the photography biz! I've gone to her for nearly everything - headshots, couple shots, etc., but this review is re: my wedding photography.

Jess is such a joy to be around. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Her infectious laugh puts you immediately at ease, especially if you're uncomfortable in front of the camera. She is so much fun! She comes from SCAD, so she obviously knows what she's doing - she is also an innate talent. You're getting high-quality photos with her, but she is very reasonably priced for the work she turns out, and she's flexible with schedules (unless she's booked solid, which I think she often is, so book her EARLY). She loves traveling, too - she did our engagement photos in Seattle, and our wedding in Savannah, GA.

WE LOVE JESS KEENER!

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Anna for your incredibly kind words. It was such a pleasure to photograph your engagement photos and your wedding! Sending you my love to the little one on the way.

Allison
05/17/2014

Jessica was professional, responsive and really easy to work with. The photos are the best I have ever seen. It was a true pleasure working with her and I would hire her again in a heartbeat for other events.

Thank you Allison!

Services Used: Photography

Jessica's photos of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding were quite simply, gorgeous! Jessica herself was a delight to work with - extremely professional, warm and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautifully captured memories.

Norma

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Norma! It was an absolute pleasure. :)

Ann Marie
08/23/2013

We are so happy with our photos from Jessica! She travelled all the way from Washington State to New York City and arrived in the rain with a smile. We really gave her no guidance, but are thrilled with the outcome. She was also very flexible - we had our wedding spread over two days - and she was more than accomodating. Not to mention the quick turnaround with our photos - we were amazed at how quickly she got them all ready for us. We highly recommend Jessica Keener Photography!

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ann Marie! It was a pleasure photographing your wedding celebration, not to mention all of the delicious food I got to partake in. :) All the best. -Jessica

Private User
2+ years ago

Jessica was a joy to work with! She is very professional and knew the types of pictures I would want. The pictures are of excellent quality!

Services Used: Photography

Jessica Keener is a wonderful photographer. She was so good I had a extremely hard time picking which photos to put on the wall in my house. She is so friendly and you can tell she loves what she does. She meets with you and explains everything out and what the package includes. She put together a photo album for me as part of my package and it looks amazing. She is not in your face during the reception, which I liked. She took candid pictures as well as posed pictures. She listened to what I wanted. She was a lot of fun to work with.

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Your wedding was just lovely. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it.

Rebecca
09/08/2012

Working with Jessica was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She was extremely open to our ideas and what we wanted for engagement pictures, bridal portraits and the wedding itself! During all events, she was so enthusiastic, easy to work with, always on time and prepared. We are so happy with our wedding pictures and the way that she captured our day!

Ashley
08/10/2012

Jess has a very laid back style and her pictures come out amazing. We enjoyed having her photograph our wedding and would recommend her to anyone. We love all of our pictures and we appreciate the time she took editing them.

Services Used: Photography

We have been thrilled with Jessica Keener since the very first email exchange with her! She has always responded with 24 hours to any request or question, has been completely transparent, fair, and professional, and always keeps an upbeat and positive attitude.

Her photography is artistic, thoughtful, and simply beautiful. It is also affordable, which was an important factor for us.

The engagement shoot that came with our package was just phenomenal. Jessica was fun to work with, open to our ideas, and took so many gorgeous shots.

On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her assistant were more than willing to work around our crazy schedule and wedding party (a bit like herding cats). She made the best of each situation and photo opportunity, and we could not be happier with the final results. We have received so many compliments on the photos and love to show them off!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I were so lucky to have Jessica Keener as our wedding photographer! Jess has a bubbly and loving personality and she was always honest and professional. During all of the chaos on the wedding day, she stayed calm and was able to direct everyone in an orderly fashion. She and her assistant worked hard to make our day perfect and the pictures are proof of that!

We also hired Jess for our engagement session during the Spring. We were so impressed with her ability to find beauty in the intimate and special moments. She is a true artist!

Services Used: Photography

Jessica is phenomenal! She captured our wedding just as we dreamed – a southern garden wedding, but profoundly better. She was very professional throughout the entire planning process, the day of the wedding and the days following. She was always quick to respond, has impeccable customer service, but best of all she is an incredibly gifted photographer. Jessica has provided us with more beautiful photos than we ever imagined and we can’t thank her enough!

Services Used: Photography

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jessica and her assistant. They were such a joy to work with and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the moments they captured.

Services Used: Photography

Jessica was wonderful! The wedding was at a bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA and we live in Washington DC. She was highly flexible and her photos of the bride and groom are both beautiful and sensitive - as if she knew them well! I love the fact that she took photos of the groom getting ready as well as of the bride. The Wedding album chronicles the perspective of both bride and groom as they prepare on their special day. And the photos capture the love and intimacy of the couple's commitment to each other and of the Southern outdoor garden ceremony.

Services Used: Photography

I have known Jessica for a long time, and when Adam and I decided to get married, I couldn't think of anyone else to photograph my big day. We pretty much eloped and on our wedding day we were surrounded by our immediate family and closest friends. As well as being an amazing photographer, I knew that Jessica would fit right in with the guests and make the memories even that much more special.