Jessica Keener Photography

Jessica Keener Photography

Genuine • Creative • Intimate

520 18th Ave. E. (#1)
Seattle, WA 98112 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was professional, responsive and really easy to work with. The photos are the best I have ever seen. It was a true pleasure working with her and I would hire her again in a heartbeat for other events.

Thank you Allison!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Allison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica's photos of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding were quite simply, gorgeous! Jessica herself was a delight to work with - extremely professional, warm and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautifully captured memories.

Norma

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Norma! It was an absolute pleasure. :)

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy with our photos from Jessica! She travelled all the way from Washington State to New York City and arrived in the rain with a smile. We really gave her no guidance, but are thrilled with the outcome. She was also very flexible - we had our wedding spread over two days - and she was more than accomodating. Not to mention the quick turnaround with our photos - we were amazed at how quickly she got them all ready for us. We highly recommend Jessica Keener Photography!

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ann Marie! It was a pleasure photographing your wedding celebration, not to mention all of the delicious food I got to partake in. :) All the best. -Jessica

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
Ann Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was a joy to work with! She is very professional and knew the types of pictures I would want. The pictures are of excellent quality!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica Keener is a wonderful photographer. She was so good I had a extremely hard time picking which photos to put on the wall in my house. She is so friendly and you can tell she loves what she does. She meets with you and explains everything out and what the package includes. She put together a photo album for me as part of my package and it looks amazing. She is not in your face during the reception, which I liked. She took candid pictures as well as posed pictures. She listened to what I wanted. She was a lot of fun to work with.

Jessica Keener Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lindsay! Your wedding was just lovely. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jessica was a wonderful experience from start to finish. She was extremely open to our ideas and what we wanted for engagement pictures, bridal portraits and the wedding itself! During all events, she was so enthusiastic, easy to work with, always on time and prepared. We are so happy with our wedding pictures and the way that she captured our day!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jess has a very laid back style and her pictures come out amazing. We enjoyed having her photograph our wedding and would recommend her to anyone. We love all of our pictures and we appreciate the time she took editing them.

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have been thrilled with Jessica Keener since the very first email exchange with her! She has always responded with 24 hours to any request or question, has been completely transparent, fair, and professional, and always keeps an upbeat and positive attitude.

Her photography is artistic, thoughtful, and simply beautiful. It is also affordable, which was an important factor for us.

The engagement shoot that came with our package was just phenomenal. Jessica was fun to work with, open to our ideas, and took so many gorgeous shots.

On the day of the wedding, Jessica and her assistant were more than willing to work around our crazy schedule and wedding party (a bit like herding cats). She made the best of each situation and photo opportunity, and we could not be happier with the final results. We have received so many compliments on the photos and love to show them off!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so lucky to have Jessica Keener as our wedding photographer! Jess has a bubbly and loving personality and she was always honest and professional. During all of the chaos on the wedding day, she stayed calm and was able to direct everyone in an orderly fashion. She and her assistant worked hard to make our day perfect and the pictures are proof of that!

We also hired Jess for our engagement session during the Spring. We were so impressed with her ability to find beauty in the intimate and special moments. She is a true artist!

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is phenomenal! She captured our wedding just as we dreamed – a southern garden wedding, but profoundly better. She was very professional throughout the entire planning process, the day of the wedding and the days following. She was always quick to respond, has impeccable customer service, but best of all she is an incredibly gifted photographer. Jessica has provided us with more beautiful photos than we ever imagined and we can’t thank her enough!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jessica and her assistant. They were such a joy to work with and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the moments they captured.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica was wonderful! The wedding was at a bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA and we live in Washington DC. She was highly flexible and her photos of the bride and groom are both beautiful and sensitive - as if she knew them well! I love the fact that she took photos of the groom getting ready as well as of the bride. The Wedding album chronicles the perspective of both bride and groom as they prepare on their special day. And the photos capture the love and intimacy of the couple's commitment to each other and of the Southern outdoor garden ceremony.

• Wedding: 03/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Jessica for a long time, and when Adam and I decided to get married, I couldn't think of anyone else to photograph my big day. We pretty much eloped and on our wedding day we were surrounded by our immediate family and closest friends. As well as being an amazing photographer, I knew that Jessica would fit right in with the guests and make the memories even that much more special.

• Wedding: 01/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to have Jessica Keener as our professional photographer for our wedding celebration and engagement session. She had so many wonderful ideas when it came to our engagement session, they turned out so great! We had a blast shooting them and I feel like the pictures show it. She was very attentive and insightful with helping me decide which would be the best pictures to take for the wedding. She was right there with me the whole time never missing a beat. She was able to capture my most tresured moments of my big day! Jessica truely cares about her clients and it shows! I feel like I've gained a precious friend out of this and I hope you choose her for your big day!:)

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jessica Keener Photography!

Jessica took my acting headshots. She made me feel completely comfortable and beautiful - something every girl wants! She was also flexible with me - case in point, I was sick on the day that we were supposed to take my photos, and she kindly agreed to reschedule. This was especially considerate, considering that she was visiting my city (Seattle) all the way from the South and had limited time.

Jessica also took "couples shots" of my boyfriend and I, which were gorgeous and original. She's so creative!

Whenever I had questions, Jessica responded to me quickly and efficiently. And for the high quality of the photos, the price was excellent.

I couldn't of asked for a better photographer. You won't be disappointed! Love her!

• Wedding: 11/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jessica is super helpful & so wonderful to work with. My husband & I were married in an intimate ceremony in Savannah & Jessica helped to make our day even more special. She is so kind & respectful of a couple's time, wants, and needs; and we both agree that we made the right decision by choosing her. The proofs that I've seen so far are absolutely beautiful & I can't wait to see the rest! She has truly captured the joy of our day, and she has given us the gift of reliving the special details of our ceremony through her brilliant photography. Thank you so much Jessica!

• Wedding: 10/05/2010
704-614-1157
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards