Head to Toe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Head to Toe was the first bridal boutique I had visited and I purchased my dress that same day. They were all so friendly and my girl was amazing. My family and I not only felt comfortable but we had a memorable experience. Wish I could do it all over again ;)

Recently Married

The ladies at Head to Toe were absolutely wonderful when it came to wedding dress shopping. fitting and making final decisions. My mother and I had a great experience when initially shopping for dresses at Head to Toe, and I decided upon the first trip there on my wedding gown. The woman who helped us was extremely supportive and offered many choices of belts and veils to go with different dresses, and when it came in from the designer I was promptly called and every appointment went off without a hitch. I cannot comment on alterations as I actually didn't need any, but the woman in charge of alterations offered to look over my dress just to make sure and she agreed I didn't need any, which made me feel like no one was just trying to get more money out of me. Up until the day I picked up my gown for the big day all of the staff at Head to Toe were wonderful, smiling and offering best wishes. It was a great experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Head to Toe is the best bridal salon in the area. The work they did on my wedding gown was extraordinary. They were fun to work with and flexible with appointments! Thank you so much, girls! You made me feel like a princess on my wedding day <3

Ellory Fallas
Recently Married

Excellent! I showed up at Head to Toe Bridal w/no appt & they welcomed me & treated me like a princess. My attendant, Marcy was pleasant & made me very comfortable & I felt no pressure to buy anything. I travelled all the way from nJ & bought my dress here in 1 visit. I highly recommend head to Toe, ask for Marcy, she's fantastic! I went to Tunis first & the attendant sneered at me & looked at her watch, so glad I boight from Head to Toe.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing group of women. I wish everyone was as pleasant as they are.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have to preface this by saying I was very nervous about using Head to Toe after some pretty bad reviews on Google. After checking out a few other places, I was unable to decide on a dress. I finally gave in and decided to go to Head to Toe. The ladies there were totally awesome and Carla actually gave me advice which helped me narrow down my choices (I loved them all) to the dress that I chose. Most of the negative reviews I read had to deal with alterations, but they must be crazy. The dress was perfect. Additionally, there was a woman we saw trying on a dress while I was there that looked like it was made for her. She said that it was a 14 (she was probably like a size 4). They pretty much remade that dress and it was beautiful. They also provided our bridesmaid dresses and altered one, which was perfect. I would absolutely go back to Head to Toe and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They made the bridal shopping experience so relaxed and easy! It was perfect and they made sure that it was perfect for my day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great experience !! Wonderful family owned and run business !! Honest and reliable !!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding gown through Head to Toe. The service at Head to Toe was great- from picking out my dress, to the many trips to try on my gown for alterations, to the alterations themselves. Head to Toe did everything I requested of them as far as alterations go- I had my own sash that was made by someone else and had Head to Toe stitch it in to the corset of the gown- they did a great job! My gown was entirely lace- was very intricately detailed and their alterations were seamless! Their prices are comparable to other bridal shops- but I loved that it's a family business and any way we can support a local family owned business is great in my book! Thanks Head to Toe!

1+ year ago

The family that owns and runs Head to Toe is very friendly and were great to work with. They are super knowledgeable and good at what they do. Their alterations were very pricey, but they did great work.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience picking out everything from my wedding gown to my flower girl dress, and well everything else that anyone involved in my wedding wore! That staff at head to toe creates a fun and inviting experience they made me feel like a princess from the moment I walked through the door! I was able to try on many dresses, and was allowed to pick the dresses with my Consultant. The seamstress did beautiful work on my gown and for a very reasonable price! Needless to say I was overjoyed with my experience for the moment I walked in until I picked up my gown for my
Big day! Thank you head to toe for making me feel like a beautiful princess!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.1

I am writing this to all the brides and their attendants who are considering Head to Toe for dresses. This place is horrible! My Step Mom ordered her dress here and they said it would be in on time and what not however I encouraged my Step mom to cancel the order because the delivery date was 3 days before my wedding. Absolutely Not. They bullied my Step Mom because she is a very meek and mild women. They were quite different when the not so happy bride called and needless to say they actually did the right thing and refunded all of her money after speaking with me. Now my birth mom got her dress here as well and when she ordered it they stated with 3 witnesses that it would be here 4 weeks prior to the wedding. Well when that promise wasn't fulfilled she called them they state different 3 times it would be shipped on the upcoming Friday. Mind you these are three different Fridays. My mom even paid rush shipping on the dress and got it 3 weeks before the wedding. They were horrible what would have happened to my Step Mom if they would have played these games with her? WARNING!!!! NEVER EVER GO HERE. Horrible service, prices are to high and I swear they are shafting their customers.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was stunning!!! I received outstanding service and the staff was amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVE this place! I bought my wedding gown as well as bridesmaids dresses here and the staff is beyond wonderful. One day when I have a daughter of my own I will be bringing her here for her dress. I can't say enough good things about this place, they are highly recommended!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Tiffany was my consultant the day I picked out my dress and she was fantastic! I have nothing but nice things to say about everyone at this shop! Great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These women are so professional and wonderful! They make sure you are happy and do everything for you! So helpful and my dress was absolutely stunning thanks to them!