Greentree Country Club

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just had our reception at the Greentree Country club on 11/8/14 and I can't begin to describe how much of an amazing job the Greentree did to make our wedding so special and perfect. We absolutely LOVE the Greentree! We met with Joanna and Bradford several times leading up to the wedding and every detail of the wedding that we went over was 100% delivered the day of the wedding. They were such a pleasure to work with, true professionals and completely responsive to all my emails/phone calls that I'm going to miss them now that the wedding is over! The level of service was outstanding and they truly made my husband and I feel like royalty at our own wedding. The bridal attendant lived up to her name in that she was 100% attentive the entire night. She was constantly asking if I needed another drink or went so far as to offer to reapply my lipstick and helped me change out of my 5 inch heels into my flats during the reception. Not only was the bridal attendent and maitre'd attentive to myself and my husband but to my parents and entire bridal party as well which you don't see at most wedding venues. The maitre'd constantly asked us if there was anything we needed throughout the night. Aside from the level of service, the food was unreal and we are still receiving phone calls/emails/texts saying how delicious the food was at our wedding on top of the ballroom being so beautiful. The vienesse hour was a HUGE hit and people couldn't stop raving about it. People were even dancing on the dance floor while eating a cannoli because that's how delicious the dessert was! I have been to tons of weddings and I can honestly say that none of them compare to the quality of service that the Greentree provides. I am so grateful to the Greentree for making my wedding an unforgettable night!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say but thank you... Thank you for making our wedding day the most beautiful and most special day of our lives. Harrison, you are the most patient and kindest banquet manager I have ever met. Thank you for taking the time to help us with all of our little details. YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Thank you to Bradford, John, Yesenia and everyone at Greentree Country Club for being so wonderful. Bradford, thank you for your energy. John, thank you for being such an AMAZING Maître D wow...you were awesome. Yesenia thank you for being the sweetest attendant and for making me a bustle! You saved the night!!!! We will always be grateful.
xoxoxox
-The Cassara's

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Greentree Country Club was beyond incredible, they made our dream wedding come true. From our first visit at the Greentree to the night of our wedding, everything and everyone was amazing. The staff, especially Edyta, made wedding planning smooth and stress free. She was delightful to work with, she was understanding and she was just overall fantastic!!! Most of all, she was loving! As the day came close, along with Edyta, Bradford made sure everything was ready and all set. He was there to guide us. Larry, the maitre d, was on point all night long. He made sure myself, my husband and our families had all that we wanted and needed. Yessenia, my bridal attendant, words can't describe how grateful I am to her. She was my right hand woman all day and all night long. She listened to my every word, she was incredible. The food at both the cocktail hour and the reception was amazing! All of our guest have been raving about how amazing the food was. The beauty of the venue is timeless, classy, and elegant. If I had to do it over again, I would go with The Greentree Country Club over and over again!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Greentree was the absolute perfect venue for my wedding in September 2014. They say you cry when you find the dress, but I cried when I stepped into that stunning ballroom and knew we had to have our wedding there. We met with the owner Michael who was just amazing and made us feel so comfortable and special, so there was no doubt in my mind that this was THE place. Sadly he passed away before our wedding day, but his staff would make him proud. Everyone was so great to work with during planning and the day was flawless. As an event planner myself, I have very high expectations and the Greentree exceeded them. We had the cocktail hour on the beach and we were blessed with the most gorgeous weather, so the setting was a dream. Our family and friends could not get over how beautiful it was and then the ballroom impressed everyone even more. The food was delicious (I wish I ate more of it!) and the staff was wonderful. I had my own bridal attendant named Hazel and she was so helpful and catered to my every need the entire night, Our maitre d' Gonzalo also did an incredible job and thanks to him the evening moved along without a hitch. I am so grateful to everyone there for helping make the best day of my life just that.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will not be sorry about having a wedding at Greentree. My 93 year old grand aunt said it was the best wedding ever - and she would know! The place is beautiful - from the outdoor area overlooking the water (which we used for cocktail hour) to the gorgeous ballroom (don't underestimate the power of this large dancing space! Much better than a wooden "dance floor"). I have Celiac Disease and worked closely with Edyta to make sure items were prepared gluten free for me (even the cake - which was moist and delicious)! And Bradford is a riot - he kept making my Mom and I laugh - this was some much needed stress relief! Overall, I wouldn't have changed a thing :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not know where to begin on how amazing the Greentree counrty club is. First the staff was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. I really could not have done it or stayed sain without them. They really are just the best. We never had an empty drink or bad moment. I really have to hand it to them they know what they are doing. Now the food from the moment of the cocktail to our dessert never had such a great meal in my life. The food was so good and they were so accommodating to us. Not one person (220 guest) had a bad thing to say about the venue or the food. I really would like to thank the greentree so much for making our day the best day ever.

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my outdoor cocktail hour by the water and reception in the grand ballroom at Greentree Country Club! My husband and I cannot thank enough the staff at Greentree Club! They were so flexible and really really made a couple's day a memorable one! Special thanks to BRADFORD, I had a coordinator and told her to reach out to him for anything! He is the man!!!!! Also special thanks to John and Rose! Check out this place if you all want a staff that really really cater to what you want for your very special day!!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I gave these guys 5's cause I couldn't give 10's. All our guests have been complimenting us on the Greentree. This place and its people are incredible. Gustavo and Rosa were awesome all night. Harrison and Bradford were great leading up to the wedding, and Larry was our personal favorite person there. The entire staff went above and beyond and we could write forever about them, but to keep it short and simple. You can't go wrong with the Greentree.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at the Greentree Country club on July 12, 2014. The entire experience working with the Greentree from beginning to end was absolutely spectacular.

We first met with Larry in January 2013 right after we got engaged. He was so sweet and made us feel like part of Greentree's family. We looked at several other New Rochelle locations on the famous "Davenport Ave Strip" and none came close to Greentree! The beautiful Grand Ballroom has gorgeous white marble floors and panoramic views of the outdoor space and water.

The most spectacular part about our whole experience was the care given to us by Greentree's employees. Bradford our banquet manager met with us the week of the wedding to go over final details and we dropped off all of our favors, bathroom baskets, etc. He was so thoughtful and kind, and despite my OCD concerns, I knew he would handle everything!! The day of the wedding Anthony our Maitre de and Yesenia our Bridal attendant took care of us like we were royalty. They made sure we constantly had drink in our hand, had time to eat, and most importantly made sure all of our guests and families had everything they needed. We would have never made it through the wedding so calm without them.

We truly had the time of our life at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about the fabulous cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert stations. I can't thank Greentree enough for making sure the wedding of my dreams, came to life! Thank you Larry, Bradford, Anthony, and Yesenia!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Profile Picture
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had the most perfect wedding at The Greentree.
Bradford took excellent care of us. I was the busiest bride and they really helped do everything I could not find time to do! I highly recommend having your wedding here. The entire staff were sooooo nice! Food was amazing! I wish I could do it all over again...it was that perfect!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Greentree Country Club was the absolute perfect wedding venue to celebrate our wedding. Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with. She constantly was in touch with me, was organized and extremely friendly to work with. Bradford was my maitre d and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to run my wedding. If I asked him for anything he was on it right away and made sure it was perfect! He was so friendly, helpful and made the night run extremely smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding because everything was perfect working with the Greentree and all of their staff. The views, the food, and the room was absolutely stunning and I would recommend anyone to get married here. A month later and I am still getting told from family and friends how amazing the place was and it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I wish I could go back and do it over again because everything was perfect!! It is definitely somewhere you should check out, you will NOT be disappointed.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married here in June 2014. From the beginning planning stages, the staff at Greentree was very responsive and respectful. They took a lot of the stress out of wedding planning. The ceremony space in the back is gorgeous and the reception hall is very well maintained. We had a lot of different options for our wedding but I'm glad we chose Greentree.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Greentree was absolute perfection on our wedding day. They shared our vision of our dream wedding and gave us unlimited advice from the beginning. Bradford was more then amazing with all of the planning we did together. We brought in so many items to use for the wedding day and every single one was out and displayed even better then we had imagined. They took care of every detail, we ate and danced and had an amazing day. Gonzalo was a great maitre d' and made sure everything flowed and was on time. We received so many compliments on the food and service. All of our guests ate and left happy which is all we really wanted. Aside from the great people and service, the place is gorgeous and has so many extras included: nice chairs, up-lighting, ceremony space. We really liked that we didn't feel taken advantage of. I would do everything the same all over again, the Greentree absolutely made our day amazing.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the BEST WEDDING EVER! Everyone at the Greentree was absolutely fabulous -- especially Bradford. He put up with all of our silly questions/concerns and helped us plan a fantastic, perfect day. They even allowed our 90lb Rottweiler and 25lb pug mutt to be part of the ceremony, which was amazing. People are still talking about how beautiful the Greentree is - inside and outside - how delicious the food was and how great the staff is. From cocktail hour to dinner to dessert -- everything was beyond delicious and beautifully presented. Our Maitre'D, Gonzalo, and bridal attendant Hazel were both amazing and helped us with every detail from before the ceremony to after the DJ played his last song. Overall gorgeous venue, delicious food, fabulous staff and perfect day that we'll never forget. We couldn't have asked for a better experience, so thank you Greentree!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Greentree was absolutely amazing to work with. Their team was so organized we met with them several times before our big day to make sure everything went smoothly. They went above and beyond to make my friends and family feel special and took care of any situation that popped up.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we were given a tour of Greentree, I turned around and shot my mother a look. That was when I knew I wanted to have my wedding at the Greentree Country Club. They know their stuff. I didn't want a cookie cutter wedding, but I also wanted a place that knew what they were doing. it can be a tough balance to find a place that is like that, but Greentree IS that place. From Larry to Bradford to Sophia, we could not be more thrilled. Bradford is a gem. From me calling him with random questions to the days before the wedding, he was always joyful and excited. He took my vision and perfected it, we cannot thank him enough. Sophia was our bridal assistant, who was amazing. Towards the end of the night, we took a picture in the rain and bless her, she held my umbrella and tried to keep me as dry as possible. Once we got inside, she was there drying my dress and making sure I was good. The level of service and professionalism is outstanding. The Greentree is beautiful not only outside, but inside as well. I am not just talking about the view, but the people and service you will receive. We could not be more thrilled with the Greentree. Choose them, you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
914-636-8500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7