Greentree Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

30 characters? I have much more to say about the venue, Larry and Bradford!! Read my detailed review on the Knot :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Superior service, excellent follow-thru, amazing attention to detail and all with a smile. Bradford was the Maître de from heaven. We were able to truly enjoy the evening knowing the schedule and details were all in Bradford's hands. I can not say enough positive things about the Greentree and the entire staff. Our journey began about 16 months prior to the wedding date with our sales person Larry. I don't think Larry knows the word "no". Everything was possible. The food was fabulous, the service unobtrusive yet attentive and extremely professional, décor is inherently elegant but not stuffy. It was everything we had hoped for and them some. Thank you Bradford and Larry for a magical evening.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our journey started with Greentree a little over a year and half. My now husband and I were looking for a venue that was beautiful, large enough to accommodate our guests, and had great food. So, like most couple we searched on the internet and found Greentree. We called and I spoke to Michelle and she was amazing. We started emailing back and forth, she was always there to provide me with any information I need. I went and saw the venue and it was beautiful; high ceilings, marble floors, and stunning view of the water. I knew my spring wedding would like gorgeous here. Michelle, Joanna, and I worked on all the major details for the reception. With about 4 months to go and everything in position Bradford comes in and makes sure that every small detail is in place. Things you might think about but makes a memorable moment for your guest was thought of. The dynamic trio even saved me on the day of my wedding. They fixed a major problem….with a great suggestion… and made what could have been a disaster disappear in a matter of seconds. Our almost 400 guests sat down and didn’t miss a beat. My guests could not stop ranting and raving about the great service and food. They said if someone needed something or there was a spill it was immediately tended to. I am so grateful for Michelle, Joanna, and Bradford they truly made our day a dream come true.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greentree gave me the best day of my life. I fell in love with the venue instantly with the beauty of the hall as well as the most breathtaking view I have ever seen a hall have. After we booked the date, the time we spent with the staff leading up to the big day was amazing. Bradford and his team are one in a million. He was on top of everything we gave him and wanted. Not only was he accessible all the time but he was so creative in helping us brainstorm ideas for the menu and reception. It truly was like working with a wedding planner. The day of, the staff was a dream come true. They put us all at ease and gave us zero to stress about. Rose, my bridal assistant was perfect and Bradford was our right hand man. Our family and friends still talk about how amazing our wedding was and I really owe it to Greentree. The venue is to die for and the professional nature of the crew was perfect. I can’t imagine a better hall to get married at. Definitely recommend and book this place ASAP!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greentree was phenomenal for our March 28, 2015 wedding! Everything was great, from the moment we met Larry to working with Bradford on every detail of our wedding day the week of the big day and the day of. Our guests loved the food, ambiance, and views. My bridal attendants were beyond wonderful. They were both so knowledgeable about what I needed, when I needed it, and were able to anticipate my every move without being in my way or over-helpful at all. We were both able to truly enjoy our wedding day and celebrate with all of our friends and family. We ended up extended our wedding for an extra hour because we were enjoying ourselves SO much! If we had to use one word to describe the Greentree Country Club and our experience there, it would be: PERFECT. I cried the morning after the wedding because it was all over, and we wished we could do it all over exactly the same! Thank you Greentree!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about the Greentree Country Club!!! We are so glad we chose them for our wedding venue! Everything was flawless from the decor to the cuisine to our cake! People are still telling me months later that my wedding was one of the best they have ever been to and that our food was amazing!!! Harrison was so flexible and responsive during the planning process. Every single person we interacted with had a smile and told us not to worry everything would be perfect and it was!!! Our wedding day was truly a dream at the Greentree!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had our reception at the Greentree Country club on 11/8/14 and I can't begin to describe how much of an amazing job the Greentree did to make our wedding so special and perfect. We absolutely LOVE the Greentree! We met with Joanna and Bradford several times leading up to the wedding and every detail of the wedding that we went over was 100% delivered the day of the wedding. They were such a pleasure to work with, true professionals and completely responsive to all my emails/phone calls that I'm going to miss them now that the wedding is over! The level of service was outstanding and they truly made my husband and I feel like royalty at our own wedding. The bridal attendant lived up to her name in that she was 100% attentive the entire night. She was constantly asking if I needed another drink or went so far as to offer to reapply my lipstick and helped me change out of my 5 inch heels into my flats during the reception. Not only was the bridal attendent and maitre'd attentive to myself and my husband but to my parents and entire bridal party as well which you don't see at most wedding venues. The maitre'd constantly asked us if there was anything we needed throughout the night. Aside from the level of service, the food was unreal and we are still receiving phone calls/emails/texts saying how delicious the food was at our wedding on top of the ballroom being so beautiful. The vienesse hour was a HUGE hit and people couldn't stop raving about it. People were even dancing on the dance floor while eating a cannoli because that's how delicious the dessert was! I have been to tons of weddings and I can honestly say that none of them compare to the quality of service that the Greentree provides. I am so grateful to the Greentree for making my wedding an unforgettable night!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say but thank you... Thank you for making our wedding day the most beautiful and most special day of our lives. Harrison, you are the most patient and kindest banquet manager I have ever met. Thank you for taking the time to help us with all of our little details. YOU'RE AMAZING!!! Thank you to Bradford, John, Yesenia and everyone at Greentree Country Club for being so wonderful. Bradford, thank you for your energy. John, thank you for being such an AMAZING Maître D wow...you were awesome. Yesenia thank you for being the sweetest attendant and for making me a bustle! You saved the night!!!! We will always be grateful.
xoxoxox
-The Cassara's

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

The Greentree Country Club was beyond incredible, they made our dream wedding come true. From our first visit at the Greentree to the night of our wedding, everything and everyone was amazing. The staff, especially Edyta, made wedding planning smooth and stress free. She was delightful to work with, she was understanding and she was just overall fantastic!!! Most of all, she was loving! As the day came close, along with Edyta, Bradford made sure everything was ready and all set. He was there to guide us. Larry, the maitre d, was on point all night long. He made sure myself, my husband and our families had all that we wanted and needed. Yessenia, my bridal attendant, words can't describe how grateful I am to her. She was my right hand woman all day and all night long. She listened to my every word, she was incredible. The food at both the cocktail hour and the reception was amazing! All of our guest have been raving about how amazing the food was. The beauty of the venue is timeless, classy, and elegant. If I had to do it over again, I would go with The Greentree Country Club over and over again!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Greentree was the absolute perfect venue for my wedding in September 2014. They say you cry when you find the dress, but I cried when I stepped into that stunning ballroom and knew we had to have our wedding there. We met with the owner Michael who was just amazing and made us feel so comfortable and special, so there was no doubt in my mind that this was THE place. Sadly he passed away before our wedding day, but his staff would make him proud. Everyone was so great to work with during planning and the day was flawless. As an event planner myself, I have very high expectations and the Greentree exceeded them. We had the cocktail hour on the beach and we were blessed with the most gorgeous weather, so the setting was a dream. Our family and friends could not get over how beautiful it was and then the ballroom impressed everyone even more. The food was delicious (I wish I ate more of it!) and the staff was wonderful. I had my own bridal attendant named Hazel and she was so helpful and catered to my every need the entire night, Our maitre d' Gonzalo also did an incredible job and thanks to him the evening moved along without a hitch. I am so grateful to everyone there for helping make the best day of my life just that.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You will not be sorry about having a wedding at Greentree. My 93 year old grand aunt said it was the best wedding ever - and she would know! The place is beautiful - from the outdoor area overlooking the water (which we used for cocktail hour) to the gorgeous ballroom (don't underestimate the power of this large dancing space! Much better than a wooden "dance floor"). I have Celiac Disease and worked closely with Edyta to make sure items were prepared gluten free for me (even the cake - which was moist and delicious)! And Bradford is a riot - he kept making my Mom and I laugh - this was some much needed stress relief! Overall, I wouldn't have changed a thing :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not know where to begin on how amazing the Greentree counrty club is. First the staff was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. I really could not have done it or stayed sain without them. They really are just the best. We never had an empty drink or bad moment. I really have to hand it to them they know what they are doing. Now the food from the moment of the cocktail to our dessert never had such a great meal in my life. The food was so good and they were so accommodating to us. Not one person (220 guest) had a bad thing to say about the venue or the food. I really would like to thank the greentree so much for making our day the best day ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my outdoor cocktail hour by the water and reception in the grand ballroom at Greentree Country Club! My husband and I cannot thank enough the staff at Greentree Club! They were so flexible and really really made a couple's day a memorable one! Special thanks to BRADFORD, I had a coordinator and told her to reach out to him for anything! He is the man!!!!! Also special thanks to John and Rose! Check out this place if you all want a staff that really really cater to what you want for your very special day!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I gave these guys 5's cause I couldn't give 10's. All our guests have been complimenting us on the Greentree. This place and its people are incredible. Gustavo and Rosa were awesome all night. Harrison and Bradford were great leading up to the wedding, and Larry was our personal favorite person there. The entire staff went above and beyond and we could write forever about them, but to keep it short and simple. You can't go wrong with the Greentree.

Profile Picture
Jennifer
07/12/2014

My husband and I got married at the Greentree Country club on July 12, 2014. The entire experience working with the Greentree from beginning to end was absolutely spectacular.

We first met with Larry in January 2013 right after we got engaged. He was so sweet and made us feel like part of Greentree's family. We looked at several other New Rochelle locations on the famous "Davenport Ave Strip" and none came close to Greentree! The beautiful Grand Ballroom has gorgeous white marble floors and panoramic views of the outdoor space and water.

The most spectacular part about our whole experience was the care given to us by Greentree's employees. Bradford our banquet manager met with us the week of the wedding to go over final details and we dropped off all of our favors, bathroom baskets, etc. He was so thoughtful and kind, and despite my OCD concerns, I knew he would handle everything!! The day of the wedding Anthony our Maitre de and Yesenia our Bridal attendant took care of us like we were royalty. They made sure we constantly had drink in our hand, had time to eat, and most importantly made sure all of our guests and families had everything they needed. We would have never made it through the wedding so calm without them.

We truly had the time of our life at our wedding. Everyone is still talking about the fabulous cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert stations. I can't thank Greentree enough for making sure the wedding of my dreams, came to life! Thank you Larry, Bradford, Anthony, and Yesenia!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the most perfect wedding at The Greentree.
Bradford took excellent care of us. I was the busiest bride and they really helped do everything I could not find time to do! I highly recommend having your wedding here. The entire staff were sooooo nice! Food was amazing! I wish I could do it all over again...it was that perfect!