Graceful Music: Harpist & Pianist

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am not one to review very often but with my experience with Alice at our weeding is one review that I simply have to write. From the moment you meet with Alice you feel at ease she is like family. Most people have sample recordings that you listen to but Alice is able to play ANYTHING and I do mean ANYTHING from memory! She is a true professional but with a warm personality. On our wedding day she was completely organized and set up. When I say she is low maintenance and completely worry free you can understand how important that is to have on your wedding day! Her musical talent is off the charts! It is one thing to play music and quite another to play “beautiful music” and everything Alice played for us was exceptional and lived up to her name! My wife is an accomplished pianist and therefore knows Music. So when I say she was as thrilled I am with every aspect of working with Alice and her Graceful Music you know it is coming from a professional. Often people use priceless with many things but I can honestly say that our experience with Alice was “Priceless” and worth double or triple what we paid you can not go wrong with Graceful Music.

• Wedding: 09/21/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alice is an absolutely INCREDIBLE musician and worked closely with us in creating the perfect music selection for our wedding day. I loved meeting with her and hearing her suggestions as we described what we envisioned. Clearly had a ton of experience! She knew so many pieces and it was amazing to see her just play them from memory. She was so professional, dependable and responsible that we didn't have to worry at all about any of the musical parts of our wedding. I'd HIGHLY recommend her!

• Wedding: 09/08/2007
Services Used: Ceremony Music
408-656-3344
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire