Gleason Video Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

D.L was great to work with and my video tured out great!

Services Used: Videography

DL was such a pleasure to work with! He really listened to what we wanted and provided a finished product that was out of this world!!! It's really difficult to see all of the details during the day as you're getting pulled in so many directions, but he captured it all in such a beautiful way. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Services Used: Videography

My family and I have used Gleason Video Production numerous times over the years! They captured my husband and my personalities so perfectly on our wedding montage. I have referred them to so many of my friends and they have loved their videos, as well! I would recommend them to anyone! They are truly the best in the city! I would not have used anyone else!

Private User
1+ year ago

We remembered last minute that we hadn't booked a videographer and I did some research and found Gleason Video Productions. I couldn't be happier that I did internet research and stumbled on their site! The video was amazing...it captured all the best moments of our wedding. I know we will watch it for years to come! Definitely worth it to have these memories capture on video.

sandy
10/12/2013

DL Gleason certainly exceeded our expectations produced a video that was better than we thought possible.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Gleason Video Productions went above and beyond our expectations. We just got our montage back and it is so nice to be able to press play and remember how special that day was. Pictures can be a great addition to your special day, but video is absolutely something special. To be able to have the montage, father/daughter and mother/son dance, speeches and our vows, so you can play back many years from now is AMAZING! Thank you so much Gleason Video for capturing one of the best days of our lives!

Private User
1+ year ago

Finished products are great. Put together a wonderful picture slideshow to show during the reception, was able to play some of the footage from before and during the ceremony during the reception. Makes an amazing montage video.

Easy to work with, very professional and flexible. Took the time to get out his equipment for a few more minutes of shooting after he was finished for the night. Definitely recommend Gleason Video Productions for anyone looking for videography.

Sarah
09/07/2013

I absolutely love my wedding video I received from Gleason Video Productions! The entire videography process was a breeze from beginning to end. The owner of this business is very easy to work with, flexible with setting up times to meet for planning, and answers questions you didn't even know you had! They were very straight forward during meetings and talked us through which options we should choose based on the final product we were envisioning. The day of our event the two videographers were right on time and dressed for the occasion. We didn't even notice them following us around all day. They captured every moment and edited our day down perfectly in the short video. I am so happy we went with this videographer and am completely satisfied!

Services Used: Videography

I loved my videographers. Not only were they professional, prompt, and awesome at what they do, but they were a blast too! Joe and Mark were fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone! Plus, they squeezed me in at the last minute when I decided I did in fact want a video of my wedding. I’m so thankful I made that choice and hired them! They were great!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I appreciate all of GVP's hard work at Jessica and I's wedding! I was more than happy that DL and his crew did our wedding. They were very professional, patient, and were never in the way of the ceremony, behind-the-scenes action, or traditional reception activities. We love how much DL was able to capture throughout the whole day and was filming not-stop all day! This group is super easy to work with and knows how to produce a professional video that we will keep, watch, and share as long as we live. Thanks to DL and GVP for their wonderful services! Highly recommended.

Kathryn
06/22/2013

I hired Gleason video productions for our wedding and we were so impressed! DL Gleason was professional, dependable, easy going, and most of all, VERY TALENTED. Hiring a videographer turned out to be one of our most difficult tasks and we almost didn't have one, I can tell you now that the wedding is over that would have been a HUGE mistake. I treasure our video from Gleason productions, DL captured the most special moments of our day and we thankfully have these to watch for years to come. We are so happy!

Services Used: Videography

DL was great to work with and provided some very nice video. I especially loved the short video that he created to capture the day in 7 minutes. It was beautiful! Thanks DL. I would recommend you to anyone.

Nikki
05/11/2013

DL and his guys were great! I knew whenever I got engaged, I had to have a video of my wedding day and that Gleason Video Productions would do the absolute best. Everything was stress free the day of, and pricing was very reasonable for a company with such high expectations. I am thrilled with the turn out and would highly recommend using them to capture one of most special days of your lives.

Nikki
04/13/2013

Gleason Video Productions is a great company to work with! They are so easy to work with, and capture amazing shots on your special day, for you to look back on! That day flew by for my husband and I. We love being able to watch our video over and over to relive that day!

Mary
04/06/2013

Amazing quality video! Captured our special day perfectly!!

Amanda
03/16/2013

DL and his team were great to work with, and they did a beautiful job on our wedding video!!!