Reviews (2)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We bought fried chicken from the Fred Meyer in Corvallis, Or for the wedding and they were priced well, tasted great, and was ready on time!
Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: Catering
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies who decorated my wedding cake should be on the food network. I first went to look at other local bakeries, but wasnt pleased with the customer service I was recieving, and the prices of the cakes were outrageous. One day while I was doing my grocery shopping I happened to walk past the Bakery and saw an amazing case full of beautifully decorated cakes and assorted tarts and pastries. It looked like it was right out of the food network. After talking with the ladies in the bakery on several occasions I asked if they could do wedding cakes, too. Of course they listed to everything I wanted and were eager to please me and my design, which made me feel very good. I was so impressed. Who would think a grocery store bakery would be this wonderful. This one was. The cake turned out wonderful, it was beautiful and tasted deelish! I will be back.
Wedding: 06/22/2007