Fotografie Atlanta

Fotografie Atlanta

Favorite
Buford, GA
770.296.4621
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I highly recommend the services of Fotografie Atlanta. Emily and Vicki are AMAZING photographers! They did photos and video for our wedding, and they were the most incredible photos I have ever seen. The images they captured at our wedding tell our story - no words needed. The photos are candid, very clean and captured the magic and the emotion of the moment - nothing stuffy or contrived. Fotografie was very professional and easy to work with . Also, they were great at moving around to discretely capture moments. We truly have great mementos from our special day. Fotografie Atlanta exceeded every one of our expectations. Emily and Vicki are the best!

Services Used: Photography

Thanks Emily, Vickie and Seth for catching our special day on paper an video can't wait to see the pictures and DVD.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

They are absolutely amazing! Our experience with them was the absolute best out of all the vendors we dealt with. I even came across a small problem with our wedding location and Emily was right there guiding me in what I should do.. How many people can say that their photographer took time out of their crazy busy schedule for a problem you were dealing with?! They are truly amazing and like family. They will forever take our family photos! We love them so so much!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

We used Fotografie Atlanta and loved spending our day with Vickie and Emily documenting all of our special moments! We've received the photo booth shots and our first sneak peak as of today but they are both amazing and we can't wait to see more of these talented ladies' work! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about their photobooth experiences.

Services Used: Photography

YES YES YES!! I am now married to a soldier in the army, scarry thing when it comes to planning a wedding, Michael (groom) didn't know until 6 DAYS before the wedding if he was coming or not! Fotografie Atlanta was completely flexible with my hectic schedule and was not stressed over the fact, which made it a whole lot easier on me! One of the many things that I was very impressed with was their attire, very professional and appropriate. The wedding was at 7p.m and the ceremony was out doors, we were pressed for time due to darkness, can you imagine the rush of taking all of the family pictures!! NOT with fotografie atlanta, they held everything together, were polite to everyone they encountered and got great pictures! I didn't shead one tear at the wedding, even through my dads speech, however when I saw how beautiful the pictures were, I cried! You only have pictures to remember the day by in 20 years, so keep Fotografie Atlanta in mind when planning the big day, I promise you will be MORE then satisfied!

Fotografie Atlanta responded with the following comments:

Thanks soooo much!

Services Used: Photography

I was so impressed with the professionalism, and cooperativeness of the whole team who attended my wedding. The pictures were beyond perfect. They took their time to make sure each pose was perfect, but at the same time, it didn't take a long time to capture all of the pictures that I wanted, because these girls are PROS! I couldn't be more happy with my pictures, and I've only seen the sneek peak! I can't wait to pass the word around to all of my friends who are getting married in the upcoming months and years! I would not have been as happy going with anyone else. These girls were amazing, and I am so thankful they were able to be a part of my special day. I will be using them for any and all of my moments of a lifetime events!

Fotografie Atlanta responded with the following comments:

And we were honored to be there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other engaged couple looking at our services! It means so much to all of us!

Services Used: Photography

Great Company! Pictures turned out great even with it raining just before the photo shoot. I highly recommend this team to your next event / wedding!