Forever Yours Flower Preservation and Framing
Freeze Dried Bridal Bouquet Preservation.
8600 Foundry Street

• Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I had the absolute WORST experience with Forever Yours in the Historic Savage Mill Manor. The woman behind the counter provided me with a quote for preserving flowers, shadow box, and decoration for a specific price and I paid the amount up front. After she preserved the flowers she called to then quote me on what the work for all of the design - which was NEVER provided at the time of our initial meeting. Therefore, I was totally at her mercy for DOUBLE the price that I never intended to buy. I found this vendor to be unresponsive, a totally unrealistic price, and completely unprofessional. Please DO NOT preserve your flowers through this company - this was the ONLY vendor out of my ENTIRE wedding experience that was negative. Such a huge disappointment for something so important to me (my bouquet).
Wedding: Recently Married
2.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Customer service left a lot to be desired. Nothing like a snotty, nose in the air approach when you spend a ton of money on something that you want to love for a long time. They acted as if your business did not matter. Very unprofessional and disappointing to say the least.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had a special request to have the bouquet completed for my daughter in law as a Christmas present. They went above and beyond to ensure this happened and I am sincerely apprecaiteive for that!
Wedding: 09/03/2011
1.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Anon, funny you should mention how your bouquet took over 8 months...because mine did as well. Dropped the flowers off last June and it wasn't ready until late January! That's a bit more than 8 months!

Also, I don't agree with the shop owner who commented on your review...my contact info was never lost, not were any payments "pending" yet it did take more than 8 MONTHS for my bouquet to be completed...even after being quoted a 6 month turn-around time.

Now I will say, that the preservation work on my bouquet was visibly good and I am happy with the end product...however I do not appreciate the run-around I got from the store's staff, specifically the attitude from one of the staff members...nor do I appreciate how long it took to finish or the fact that the shop owner straight up LIED to you when commenting on your honest review of this place.

So, all in all, if you've got 8 months to wait around for a bouquet to preserved then sure, throw your money at this shop...if you want it in a timely fashion, I'd recommend somewhere else.

Oh and this shop has the tendency to push you into buying a shadow box or some sort of container for your preserved flowers...this is where they really take advantage of you. I've seen some containers at the shop being sold for $400 - $500, whereas literally the same container can be purchased at Hobby Lobby or AC Moore for under $50

Shop around people!

Forever Yours Flower Preservation and Framing responded with the following comments:
I apologize for your shadowbox taking longer to deliver - we try to anticipate the ebb and flow of production during the year and it varies greatly with the volume of our work in Spring and Fall. We do not recommend anyone bring their project to us if they are in a rush. We like to take our time when designing and make each project unique and beautiful.
Good luck and thank you for your frank review - I am glad for at least the one nice thing you said and apologize for the rest :)
Wedding: 05/31/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I was very pleased with the quality and service that I received from Forever Yours and the final product of my bouquet preservation is definitely a beautiful piece of art.
For my preservations, they preserved the individual flowers immediately, then called me back for a consultation on what I wanted done with them. This was very nice because I was able to have a bridesmaid drop my bouquet off the day after my wedding while the flowers were still in good condition (having kept it in the fridge overnight), and I had the consultation after I got back from my honeymoon.
From the examples in the studio, it appears there are endless possibilities to what all can be included in your preservation. I opted for a shadowbox and I brought in several items that I was considering for it. I worked with an associate and we came up with the collection and design that we liked best, then we chose a frame to go with it and that was all. My design includes a photo of us, and I was able to mail it in after we got them back from the photographer.
I feel it is important to note that the process after the consultation takes about 6-7 months which I didn't mind, I just wasn't aware of beforehand and was a little shocked to find out.
The reason I can only give 4 stars in the "value" category is that I thought this to be very expensive. However, it is VERY important to note that the cost depends on exactly what you have done. Shadowboxes are a different price than display cases, bubble frames, or other things. Also, you could do a few flowers rather than the entire bouquet, and the final details (such as exact frame and type of glass) also affect the price. Also, I have not shopped around for this service at all, so I can't say how it would compare to any other preservation option.
Also, I gave 4 stars for "Flexibility" because my friend had her bouquet preserved here and, to reduce costs, asked if they could use a display case from a family member's previous preservation that was no longer occupied, but they would not allow this.
Despite the minor negatives that I have listed, my preservation came out beautifully and I am very satisfied with it.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Carol and her staff were terrific! My preserved wedding bouquet is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for your hard work and professionalism - I will highly recommend your services to friends and family.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Forever Yours preserved by wedding bouquet and groom's boutonierre and it turned out great! They really worked with you to know exactly what you want and gave helpful feedback and suggestions along the way. The only cons I have to say is the long wait (because they are in high demand) and the cost (again because of limited services in the area and high demand).
Wedding: 01/22/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They are very busy, and there was a six month wating period, so just be prepared to wait. But it is worth it.
Wedding: 12/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful job with preserving my bouquet!! Took a while to finish, but definitely worth the wait!
Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had my wedding bouquet preserved together with groom's boutonniere. Service was great, very professional, everything was explained well. Due to busy season my order took almost 6 moths to make, but, trust me, it was worth the wait! It looked beautiful! I was very happy with it, it looks just like at the wedding! It is not a cheap service, but definitely worth it, I love my bouquet!! Thank you "forever yours"!!! You get an "A"!
Wedding: 11/19/2010
2.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Sonja 3 Reviews
They did a good job drying my flowers. But as i got home after my 1.5 h drive up to the store and back the first flower fell already out of my bouquet!

I did not get a frame or case with them, since i think there prices are a little bit to expensive! I paid for just drying the flowers and getting them back in a bouquet $150 plus Gas!!! I think there Frame and Case prices are a little bit to expensive for somebody who is a little bit crafty! I found a Case at a craft-store for less then $65!!! At Forever Yours i would have payed for the same thing over $600!!!

Who is not Crafty or has somebody who can do it for them, should go with them or try to find someone that can do it for cheaper!

It took them over 6 month to get my flowers dry and back together!!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Excellent job on my bouquet preservation and framing! It looks absolutely beautiful and was definitely worth it to have something so special from our wedding day! Everything was customized and it was finished much quicker than the anticipated date.
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Forever Yours did a beautiful job with my bouquet! They picked up the bouquet at my reception, which was very convenient. After the wedding I met with the designer to decide how to preserve the flowers. She gave me so many ideas and options. Together we created a beautiful design that also included my wedding invitation.
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I was thinking how expensive everything was when we first went. The time to get the flowers did take a while, but overall the money and time were well worth the final product.
Wedding: 09/03/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to Forever Yours to have my bouquet preserved and they were great when I went in. They explained the entire process and how everything would be arranged. They also include boutonniere preservation along with the bouquet. In the shop, they have a great array of different styles to check out and different displays to consider.
Wedding: 08/08/2010
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Its been over 8 months since I dropped off my bouquet and they still haven't finished preserving the flowers!

DO NOT waste your time & money at this place. They take your hard earned dollars and make you wait and wait and wait forever just so they can have at most 2 employees working per day and so they can pay the overhead of having their shop be located in Savage Mill.

This business is a joke and I will continue to tell everyone the truth of how they operate!

For the amount of money and time wasted I could have bought a couple jars of museum wax and preserved the bouquet myself, don't make the mistake I did!
Since you are Anon, I am unable to establish the veracity of this statement. All the flowers in our shop are preserved within 2-4 weeks and encased within 3-9 months after that depending on a variety of factors. I do know that a jar of museum wax is not used for preserving flowers, and if anyone reading this is mistaken into believing it does, then they are in for a big mess and disappointment. We have free information on our website for DIY brides.
Wedding: 06/11/2010
 301-317-1115
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire