Focus On You Photography

Focus On You Photography

3787 Switch rd
Stevensville (Niagara Falls), ON L0S 1S0 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used I Focus on You Photography for both our engagement session and our wedding and could not be happier. Both the finished product and experience was amazing. Kim is a great photographer, she was available and happy to help answer any questions I had leading up to our wedding. She made all of our family and friends feel comfortable so that everyone had a good time. Her helper Heather was a joy as well. We can not thank them enough for all the amazing pictures!! We will be using her for future photography needs!

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank-you so much Jenn! It was fantastic working with you and your family as well. Everything went so smoothly and stress free, it was alot of fun!! Kim

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi! I just want to let anyone no if looking for a photography for a special event call Kim Cartmell she is fantastic !! We hired her for our wedding she was very professional , on time and ready to go!! She told us little things so we would get the most for our pictures, and my gosh did we ever get lots off pictures and every single one off them were perfect!!! As a bride I really wanted to find the perfect photograph , and I did, you have these pictures for a life time to share with your family , friends, & to remember your special day!!! I would Deffently go back to Kim when we need family pictures done! I would highly recamend KIM, :) Thank You Kim for everything you did for us on our wedding day we now have a lifetime off memories :) xx

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy that we chose Focus on You Photography for our wedding. Kim and her team were amazing. From all of the planning before the wedding to the day of the event, she was fantastic. We were very particular that we wanted candid shots and she took the perfect balance of candid and posed photos. The day of the wedding, we didn't even notice they were there. They captured all our special moments without distracting all of our guests and we are so happy that we chose them!

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Tiffany! Thank-you so much for this wonderful review! We enjoyed working with everyone as well we had fun! Loved your baseball theme too! :)

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kim and Heather were absolutely fabulous and the pictures were soooooo creative and beautiful. I couldn't even begin to recommend another photographer!!!!!

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank-you Lisa! You and Frank were so much fun to work with!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim and her helper were amazing leading up to and on the wedding day!! She got every photo we wanted and more! I like that the final payment isn't due until after the wedding!!! You get so much with each package!!

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Tara! Thank-you so very much, we had a great time at your cool country style wedding! :)

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Tara
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We loved the variety of poses and natural shots and finished product. The slideshow was beautiful and captured the event perfectly. Overall, the experience was wonderful, however, we felt a little rushed and it did take a little long to organise and process both the photos and slideshow afterward, but maybe it takes time to ensure high quality?

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi and thank-you for your review! I think the reason you may have felt a little rushed was due to the quick changing lighting conditions! The ceremony was scheduled later in the afternoon and it was getting dark quickly afterwards! We wanted to take adavantage of the lovely natural light as much as possible! And yes...we go through each and every image to edit and enhance them for optimum printing quality for you! We also like to custom create your dvd slideshow! wishing you both all the best and again thank-you very much!

• Wedding: 01/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kim was very professional & fun to work with. We had a beautiful wedding with a Celtic/Irish castle theme. Our photos turned out beautifully & with amazing special lighting effects! We highly recommend her services to anyone who wants their special event or family captured forever.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Focus on You Photography for my wedding on July 10, 2010. My experience with this company was amazing. The owner Kim is not only a wonderful photogrpaher but she really knows her stuff! She was able to answer any questions I has and she provided great tips to make sure everything went smoothly (which it did). Kim answered all my calls and emails in a timely fashion. I am not one who looks forward to getting my picture taken. Kim made it fun and easy. My whole wedding party enjoyed the experience. The pictures turned out so well that I had trouble picking which ones to put in my albums. I can not thank Kim enough for eveything she has done. I will be using her for all of my photography needs!

Focus On You Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank-you so very kindly! It is much appreciated! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you as well! all the best! Kim

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was on 7-7-7; busiest wedding day of the year, she gave us pointers to ensure there were no foreseen issues and everything went perfectly-we were early for everything!! With my family being very large and have many opinions, she worked well around us and made sure we had everything we wanted....thanks so much Kim!!

Hi Ann!
Thank-you so much for the kind comments! It was a pleasure for me working with everyone!- A fun day! Thank-you for taking the time to write! Have a great x-mas and all the best for 2008! Kim

• Wedding: 07/07/2007
905-382-1490
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards