First Class Photography

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used First Class Photography for our engagement pictures in December, and our wedding in August. We endured brutal cold, and torturing heat, and got the most amazing pictures. Mike did such a wonderful job of our photos. He was there for every single moment, whether he be laying in the grass to get the perfect shot, or on the floor as we slipped and fell during our first dance! He was incredibly accomodating, taking photos of everything we requested. We loved everything about our experience with First Class, and will be using them as we go on throughout the years!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Photographer was a bit late, the pictures were not as high of quality as their portfolio. Overall nice pictures though.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Looking back on my photos makes me sad because I have two children and there is not one photo of the four of us together. I provided a list and it was not followed. There are alot of pictures just a few too many of our bridal party not our family. The cost was in our budget so if that's important I would recommend.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
Sabrina
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning when we chose First Class Photography they were super professional and helped us chose the certain aspects to fit out needs. They are such awesome people, very nice, polite and professional.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
Joellene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are really good and you get lots without having to pay more. They really made my wedding day a day that will stick with for years to come.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
Erin
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would recommend this photographer. Very professional and fun! Easy to feel comfortable with.

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired First Class Photography as a Wedding gift for my parents wedding. They were very accommidating, even after a last minute change when the wedding was changed to a different city entirely!!! Mike, the photographer was fun to work with, easing everyone out of our nervousness and making us laugh, and had so many amazing ideas for shots. My parents were so thrilled when they got their pictures back...even my Mom, who normally HATES having her picture taken, LOVED every shot of her in all her Bridal glory! They said it was the best wedding present they could've gotten!!! I HIGLY reccomend First Class Photography!!!

• Wedding: 06/05/2010
204-239-4722
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire