Eventology Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly is a fantastic wedding planner. I know, because before Kelly, I had an aweful one! We hired Kelly the month before the wedding and she saved the day for us! She is kind and caring and knew just what we needed to wrap up all the many loose ends to make the day the perfect wedding. She seamlessly picked up where the other planner left off without a hitch. She worked with all of the vendors I had contracts with and never missed a beat. She introducted me to a florist that jumped right in and between the two of them, the decorations were absolutely gorgeous.
She made the entire day go as smooth as glass and at the end of the evening, she sent us off to the after party and made sure everything got wrapped up including bringing all the presents, sign-in tree, and mailbox with all the cards to our room.
I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone who is even thinking about hiring a planner or someone who needs a miracle if your wedding is getting close.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This review is way overdue, as my wife and I just celebrated our one year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. Kelly was unbelieveably helpful during our wedding planning process and the event was even nicer than we could have possibly expected.

We hired Kelly to assist us starting about 10 months before our wedding, and she guided us through the entire process. We felt comfortable based on the reviews we read and our meetings with her that she would make sure everything was perfect. When I first walked into our reception and saw the setup, I couldn't believe how nice everything looked. Kelly delivered, and I would recommend her services to anyone.

The level of experience and professionalism she has is top notch, and she provides her clients with the best recommendations for every aspect of the wedding. I cannot imagine how different our wedding would have been without her help. Thanks Kelly!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Okay where do I start? It all began with the initial email...lol! Okay seriously though, Kelly Balfour is everything I hoped for in a wedding planner. She displayed concern for every thought/idea I might have had floating around in my head. If she didn't like something she was nice about letting you down easily and suggesting something that made you forget that idea altogether. Her name is known in the city and that I appreciated much. It let me know that she wasn't new to this. She suggested a number of vendors she's worked with in the past and it was the best decision I ever made using them for my event. I got to a point in planning where I was just like "whatever" you pick up. She was always good about reassuring me that everything would be nice and to my liking. She works with your budget whatever the number. Kelly is a pro and you can't go wrong. She's gets the job done...just try and have some kind of idea on what you think you want and she'll take care of the rest. TRUST ME!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I planned our wedding remotely from California. We used Eventology's "Month of" service and it was a lifesaver! Kelly was great to work with and had the best vendor recommendations! She helped us get the best deals and took care of all the little things I never would have thought of. I can't recommend Kelly enough!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly & her girls were great! I was very pleased with all they did for me above and beyond just the package I booked. Giving me vendor referrals, letting me borrow various wedding items (thus saving me money) and taking care of the pick up & return of my linens. I didn't have to worry about a thing!
Worth every penny and more!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Planning from out of town, Kelly & her staff were indispensable to me in planning my big day. They absolutely went above and beyond and both me and my new hubby were so pleased. I was so relaxed and I give them all the credit! Would hands down recommend them to all my friends & family!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly is just amazing! She was also the wedding coordinator when my sister got married 6 years ago, and I'm glad she was able to coordinate my wedding day as well. She is professional and very responsive, not to mention that she actually takes time to get to know her clients! She is flexible and knows how to trouble shoot anything and everything on your big day! Her services are reasonable priced in comparison to other planners, and she even provided some wedding essentials for free (confetti, table numbers, easels, etc). I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I initially chose Kelly as my wedding planner because of her The Knot "Best of" award, and I could not have been happier. Of course Kelly is super sweet, always available, excited and passionate about her work, but when it comes down to it, all that matters is how everything comes together on the day. And for me and my husband, it came together perfectly thanks to Kelly. Throughout the planning process I both had opinions about what I wanted but also really no idea what I was doing. Kelly guided me through the entire process, step by step and was invaluable the weeks leading up to our wedding when I was swamped at work and yet had so much to do. She completely understood my vision for our wedding and ran with it. Not to mention all her late nights putting in actual physical labor with some final touches. I can only hope I have the opportunity to work with her again.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly did a great job on my daughter's wedding. She knows how to take charge and get things done!

Kelli
1 Review
04/21/2012

Kelly was a great help with planning our wedding. She always had great ideas and knew the best people to use as our other vendors. Kelly made our wedding day run extremely smooth and she helped make that day memorable for both of us. I would definitely recommend Eventology Weddings to any bride to be. Thank you so much Kelly!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Although Kelly didn't plan my wedding, (I was married years before I met her!) she did plan my daughter's first birthday party. She was so amazing, I thought I'd still write a review about her services. Wow. She is so full of fresh, innovative ideas. Her greatest strength is her attention to detail- she is a true perfectionist! I'm still having guests call me and compliment me on the little details. It's the little touches that really make a great event! Kelly is very professional, easy to work with, and very sweet. She also has amazing vendors who truly love their profession! I had an amazing experience with her and will surely hire her when we renew our vows! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was facing the challenge of getting married while still in law school (and working!) - so there was little time to spare for wedding planning. Kelly made my life SO EASY! She is so enthusiastic and very creative! I knew bits and pieces about what I wanted for my wedding, but Kelly was able to put it all together and come up with wonderful ideas. She knew which vendors to work with in the Houston area, and she was able to save us money with certain vendors because of her relationships with them. She is very detail-oriented and is a perfectionist, which is a great quality to have as a wedding planner. When I first saw the venue on the wedding day - I cried because my dream wedding had been turned into a reality by Kelly. The wedding ran so smoothly! People are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was, and how fun our reception was. Kelly is amazing!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly with Eventology Weddings is AMAZING. Not only is she sweet and easy to work with, but she has awesome ideas that will truly make your wedding unique. I loved every minute of planning with her and was stress free because I knew she could take care of everything. Kelly went out of her way and spent so much time and effort on making my wedding spectacular. It definitely wouldn't have been the same without her! I absolutely love and adore Kelly and will recommend her to anyone! I also love her assistants, Abby and Sara, who also helped a ton on my wedding day! Book Eventology Weddings - you won't regret it! :) I would give them a million stars if I could!

KellyK.
2+ years ago

Eventology Weddings helped me find vendors for the reception and handled all the "day of" responsibilities with ease.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly was so awesome! She made the month leading up to my wedding totally stress-free fr me and my mom! And the entire wedding weekend went so smoothly because she was so on top of everything! I did not have to worry about anything but showing up! My wedding ran so smoothly, even with a room flip, she ran things so well that it seemed seamless! She took care of coordinating all the vendors and everything! She is so easy to work with and has so many ideas to make your day perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Kelly did a fabulous job at our wedding! I would (and have) recommened her to many people!