Eleganza Strings

Eleganza Strings

Miami, FL 33173 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Flute, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anna and the whole group from Eleganza strings was amazing! They performed for our ceremony and reception at the Sundy House in Delray Beach. Anna was always very attentive to my emails and responded quickly! The music that they played all day was not only spectacular but it made my wedding EXACTLY what I wanted it to be! I highly recommend this vender and if I ever have another event I would love to hire them again!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eleganza Strings performed at my recent wedding and provided great service! Anna was easy to work with and always very responsive. They have a great selection of songs (we selected classical music for the pre-ceremony and ceremony and then more modern songs for the cocktail reception) and are more than willing to obtain and play songs that they don't currently have. They were a great addition to our wedding and we are very happy we selected them.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so easy to work with! We hired a string trio for our ceremony and a pianist for the cocktail hour. The string trio was amazing and even learned a song for our wedding processional. Communication was so easy, and Anna was the only vendor that would sporadically touch base with me throughout the process. I really can't thank them enough for helping us achieve a beautiful wedding.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music
305-322-2402
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire