Earl Lee and The Early Revue Band
St Louis wedding band that provided excellent entertainment at a economical price.
St Charles, MO 63102

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough good things about the Earl Lee Review Band...they absolutely MADE our reception! I wasn't expecting any of my family to do much dancing, but none of them left the dance floor all night! If you want to guarantee your guests will have an awesome time, Earl Lee is the way to go!! Thanks Earl, it is a night I will never forget!!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired the ER Band to play at my wedding reception and was very pleased. Earl did a great job of announcing the wedding party. The band learned and performed two songs for us (father/daughter and first bride/groom dance). The band did a great job of keeping the party going. Several dance contests broke out during the night and we had such a good time dancing with Earl.

We have hired the ER Band to play our family's annual reunion/pool party in July of 2012. I have recommended the ER Band to several of my close friends. The ER Band did an awesome job for us!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I couldn't have been happier with the Earl Lee Band, they definitely helped make our reception a fantastic evening. Earl was even able to find us 2 horn players in addition to the 4 original members. People are still talking about the band and how much they enjoyed them 6 months later. I was a little uneasy with the fact that I was never provided a signed contract. Having never hired a band before, I had a lot of questions, and would have liked to sit down and meet to discuss all of those questions prior to our event. However, I have no regrets - I would definitely recommend this band!!
Wedding: 07/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Booking Earl Lee and his band was priority #1, a decision we made before we were even engaged. I know that our guests will always remember our reception for being one of the most fun they have ever had. They might not remember the colors or the favors or the food, but I know they remember dancing!
Wedding: 07/18/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Earl was a pleasure to work with. He came to our home and went over all the details of our receptions a few weeks before our reception.
He introduced the wedding party and had a wireless microphone so everyone could do the speaches.

The actual reception was remarkable. Earl is an WONDERFUL entertainer! He had the whole crowd involved in the party. At one point he created a circle and had a dance-off with the groom and the groomsmen!!!

Months after the reception we still get asked "WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT BAND?"
Wedding: 02/28/2009
 636-448-9376
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire