Classique Limousines

Classique Limousines

538 South Fairmont Way
Orange, CA 92867 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes

4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Classique Limo provided us with exquisite Limos and professional drivers. The pricing was good and the service was fantastic. They sent several reminders about pick-up times and locations. They were on time and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend Classique for your Limo service needs.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Classique Limo provided on time and professional service for our wedding. We had a beautiful white stretch limo for the bridesmaids and my self to travel from the hotel to the venue and a black town car sedan for my husband and I to be together on our way out at the end of the night. Heather was very accommodating and even took time out of her busy day to show me the inside of the vehicles while I was in town. Carol did and exceptional job answering my calls and taking invoice. She was very pleasant to work with. The drivers were business professional and took care of us. Thank you!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our driver was very nice and professional. When we would ask him for something he responded and he was very polite. He dressed nice and looked very professional too. Drove safely always. =)

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
714-288-8853
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire