Charleston Party Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Charleston Party Booth was such a trooper! We rented a photo booth for our wedding reception and had it located on a porch outside at the venue towards the end of November. It wasn't extremely cold, but they bared it for 3 hours. It was such a hit though! Everyone loved it and the props they brought were fantastic! We were also able to snag a livingsocial promotion they were offering, which worked out perfectly!

Jess
11/01/2014

Charleston Party Booth was an excellent selection for our photo booth. They were very flexible with times to get the most out of it. Everyone thouroughly enjoyed the props and we love our guest book created from this. We also got a CD in the mail super quickly (before we even were back from our honeymoon) with all of the pictures on there. Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Mrs Bigweek
05/24/2014

The service was great & very friendly staff. My guest loved the pictures. May was a very busy month and Cathy Anderson was amazing with helping me. Professionalism & prompt service was above & beyond great!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Abby
09/05/2013

Our wedding guests' loved the Charleston Party Booth we rented for our wedding! They were wonderful to work with and we were 100% satisfied. The additional photos of our guests having fun at our wedding were priceless! Thank You, Abby C.

Charleston Party Booth responded with the following comments:

Thank you Abby! You & Dwayne have a wonderful group of friends and family! Your reception was fantastic!

Abbie
05/09/2013

We bought this through a Groupon deal. So glad we did. Everyone loved it. It was a big hit. The printer stopped working at the end of the night, she stayed late to make up for the time she tried to fix it. Also told us we would have online access to the pictures, since they wouldn't print. She was very good to work with, she made sure my groom and I got in the booth together. By the end of the night she knew the kids names and was very professional with the kids and adults alike!

Torborg
04/28/2013

CPB was an awesome party of my wedding! I bought a Groupon for their photo booth services and it was a total hit for the wedding. Cathy was a pleasure to work with and very professional and friendly. The attendants at the day of were very polite and helpful to my guests. I added the scrap book service and it was a great/hilarious guest sign-in book. Overal I have nothing bad to say- they were great!

Charleston Party Booth responded with the following comments:

Thanks Torborg! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations to you and Derek!!

Joshua
1 Review
03/29/2013

The only that I would have liked to see changed is the way the photo album was set up. I would have liked the young lady helping, put one of the photo booth pics in the album so that we received all the pics and comments in the album. Many people didn't know the album existed because it was on a table behind the photobooth. The album should have been introduced to people exiting the photo booth so they could write something in the album beside there picture. To conclude, it was an amazing time and we would HIGHLY recommend Charleston Party Booth to everyone. Everyone had an amazing time with the props that they provided. It was definitely a favorite at our wedding!!! Thank you so much!

Private User
2+ years ago

We used this company to provide the guest gifts for our wedding. Our guest LOVED it. It was so much fun. Instead of the usual gift box of candy or a candle or something people throw away, we wanted something people would actual take home. The photobooth is a great fun idea and is also a great gift to your guests. We also selected the scrapbook the second set of photos for us. It served as a second guest book. The pictures were crazy, funny, romantic, and hot! I'm so happy we selected the scrapbook option because now we go back and look at the photos and share it with our friends. Lastly, Jim and Cathy are so easy to work with. They were very responsive to all my request and helped me (the Bride) stay on task with our timeline and contract requirements like graphics. It was comforting to know I could depend on them when needed.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The attendant was extremely patient with the children who were using the photobooth constantly. He was wonderful. The print quality is fantastic and we did half of the night in color and half of the night in black and white. The props available were so fun. The online gallery was up within the week. Great company to work with!

A photobooth was something I always wanted for our wedding, but I never thought I could afford. I found Charleston Party Booth through a Living Social deal. When I spoke with Charleston Party Booth on the phone, I was surprised at how friendly they were! So nice and very willing to customize the photobooth to meet my wedding vision. It was refreshing to not have to pay more for the "extras" (photo monograms, props, etc.) that other photobooth companies charge for.

On the day of the wedding, they brought a bunch of fun props to use in the photobooth. The photobooth attendant was SO patient and polite--even when some of the more inebriated guests tried to take the props :) I used the pics as part of a guest book and everyone raved about how much fun they had. Thank you, Charleston Party Booth for making our "retro" wedding memorable!

I love it! I love it! I love it! Charleston Party Booth was definitely the hit our of wedding! Everyone is still talking about the photo booth. We spent 2 days of our honeymoon looking at all the candid pictures of our guests and lol.....it was a blast! Cathy and her staff at CPB were super friendly and knowledgeable, it was a comfortable and professional experience from start to finish for both of us. We wanted a wedding reception that everyone would remember and Charleston Photo Booth made that possible for us. No wedding is complete without a photo booth from CPB!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

The Party Booth was a great addition to our daugher's weddiing day. Everybody had fun and they will always treasure the video.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Want to add something creative, fun, and exciting to your wedding reception? - Rent The Charleston Party Booth! You will not be disappointed! This company was recommended to my sister for her wedding reception and photo booth stole the show at the reception and made my sister's wedding even more special. They opted for the scrapbook and loved it. The guests had a blast and are still raving about it. The props were awesome and added to all the dress up fun! Communication with the company's owners was easy and they were professional and friendly. This capped off a wonderful wedding reception for my sister and her new husband! The photo booth was a huge hit and I highly recommend The Charleston Party Booth!

Easy to work with, great pricing, professional attendant for the wedding... only reason not 5 of 5, is that the photobooth attendant didn't instruct guests that there would be a series of 4 photos taken, and also I did not get to see a proof of the personalization to be printed on the photo strip favors given to guests. The date was very difficult to read. Otherwise, excellent experience.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

Charleston Party Booth was great! All of our wedding guests enjoyed their services and had a wonderful time! Great value for great fun!

Tifani
1 Review
04/07/2013

Charleston Party Booth provided a photo booth at our wedding that was a huge hit with all of our guests. They were a great service to work with, and I recommend them for anyone looking for a photo booth at their event.