Douglasville, GA 30134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Properly Weird Events

Properly Weird Photo Booths are open air booths.

We offer a live view, free online gallery, props, backdrops, and a Properly Weird attendant to keep the fun rolling! We take props to the extreme with more wigs and hats than any bald-headed person should possess. Our props are odd and unique! We offer theme props; what's your theme? Our sequin or streamer backdrops are full length, making them perfect for step and shoot, or full body selfies!

Feel free to call, text, or email. We can just chat too; no pressure sales here.

Keep it Weird!

weddingwire

• Videos 2

7 Reviews for Properly Weird Events

Cassie · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Photobooth company ever! They set up at our backyard wedding and everyone had a blast! They have the most amazing props and are overall a great time! Plus super easy to communicate with! So worth the price to add them to any event!!!

Katherine · Married on 04/28/2018

My fiancé and I wanted to do some fun candid shots around where we live in Birmingham, AL. Tallulah and Russell came out and basically allowed us to show them around our favorite places, drink some beer, eat some food, walk our dogs, and have fun together! Meanwhile, they were snapping photos and video footage. We got to hang out with some friends and just have a blast. Oftentimes I feel as photography sessions can be stressful and I find it hard to get quality photos while also not appearing too staged. Tallulah and Russell made us feel like we were all just hanging out and would catch sweet moments between my fiancé and I that we did not even realize they were capturing. Our dogs had so much fun and even appear to be smiling in their shots! They went above and beyond to make us happy and knew what was important to us. I love the photo journalism style of photography and they do an excellent job capturing the love, laughter, and emotion of the moments when you least expect it. They even asked about what songs we liked and coordinated one to go with a video they created. I plan to do many more sessions with Tallulah and Russell before the wedding, at the wedding, and even afterwards. We love Tallulah and Russell not only for their creativity, but for who they are.

Lila · Married on 01/06/2018

Our granddaughter used this company for her wedding video as well as the photo booth. The name is a bit weird, but the photo booth was great, and the video of the wedding highlights is glorious! I recommend properly weird with the highest ratings!

Properly Weird Events FAQ

• What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Banquet Halls

I love working with Properly Weird because they CARE, and it shows in every picture they take and how they interact with people. One client of mine's daughter's graduation party had a photo that showed some underwear when the girls jumped into the air. Properly Weird immediately pointed it out to me, I let the client know, and they were grateful to have that one deleted from the roll. Amazing customer service, extraordinary pictures, and great props! The best photo booth experience I have ever had, hands down.

• Douglasville, GA 30134 See on map