Lowcountry Photo Booth

Charleston, SC View map

Based out of Charleston, SC, Lowcountry Photo Booth is a boutique photo booth experience, providing top-notch guest experience from start to finish and a genuine passion to help our clients create unforgettable memories.

It's your big day!

A lot of time and planning goes into picking out a venue, invitation, flowers, decor.... Every. Little. Detail. Am I right?

We believe a photo booth should be more than the mediocre booth you have seen at most weddings. No one wants an unsightly, dated booth at their reception. Our modern, sleek, open air booth will blend flawlessly into your wedding. We have a full selection of luxury backdrops to choose from or we can make your vision a reality by creating an unique backdrop for your wedding. To top the experience, our in-house designer will create a perfectly styled print to match your decor, colors, or even your invitation design! At the end of the night, you will have one less detail to worry about as our booth effortlessly matches with your wedding.

Let's elevate your day!

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$795.00

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1050.00

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup

1 User photo

Alex Married on 10/27/2019

They’re the BEST!

The day after I got engaged I was thinking about potential vendors for our wedding (lol guilty planner over here) and one of the first ones that came to mind was Lowcountry Photobooth. I’ve used their service for different events and every time this Photobooth is so much fun and also the best part is that instant gratification that our society craves after an event. They immediately send you a link with all of the photos and gifs from your event. For our wedding day, it was a whirlwind and flew by and I took 1-3 photos in the Photobooth and o didn’t even remember if people used it! But then I got to the airport for our honeymoon and I checked my email, and there was the link with photos of all of my family Members - older folks and younger folks. Everyone loved it and used it!! I’m so happy that we chose them for our wedding day and I hope you do too!

Lowcountry Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alex! It was an honor to be part of your day and so happy that everyone loved our booth! :)
    Kelsey Married on 03/03/2018
    Melissa with Lowcountry Photo Booth was very responsive, professional, and provides a great service! We used this photo booth for our wedding and couldn't be happier with the results! The booth is open air so it was very inviting to the guests, the props were perfect and the backdrop was beautiful. They custom designed our print outs and made our guest photo book so special. It was great getting to look at the pictures and gifs the very next morning! We highly recommend this company for your wedding or other party needs!
    Husna Married on 09/10/2017
    Melissa, with Lowcountry Photo Booth is incredible! This photo booth is an open concept, which is an absolute must for huge group photos with family and friends! My wedding was during the weekend of Irma, so we had a lot of last minute changes of time, venue location, etc. Melissa was very kind and flexible, and worked with us to set this up in a completely different space than we initially planned.Thank you so much! The photo booth added a fun and engaging activity during the event. Everyone absolutely loved it! The weekend after my wedding I received a sweet surprise in the mail from Melissa - it was every photo that guests took during the wedding! It was so much fun to relive the night via these cool and unique photos!

Charleston, 29403
Location of (Lowcountry Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding