264 Two Pond Loop, Ladson, SC 29456 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About RA Photo Booth

RA Photo Booth is NYC newest,most innovative photo/video booth entertainment experience. We are not only a photo booth rental service, we provide professional hosts, professional uplighting and effects as well as top of the line DJs & MCs who will create an unforgettable event for you and guests.

Follow RA Photo Booth on

18 Reviews for RA Photo Booth

• I

Irene · event on 12/11/2014

The photo booth was a huge success at our work holiday party. Very professional. Thank you so much for your help and staying an extra hour. Everyone loved it!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • User4332046 · event on 08/01/2014

Amazing work, very professional, caring, outgoing with he's people, great quality making sure he's customers receives great service ! If I would to have another party and want to rent a photo booth I would so book this one

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2013

RA Photo Booth provided both our lighting and a photo booth for our wedding. Ray and Alyssa are both delightful to work with. I was able to see the photo booth and the lights before I signed a contract with them. They were able to provide the same lighting but charged me a much more reasonable price to do so. The lights really made the room come to life, and Ray was there the entire evening controlling the lights to suit the mood. Everyone loved the photo booth and the props, and Alyssa was very helpful in moving the line along. I would highly recommend them, and if you can, for multiple services.

Sent on 10/12/2013