RA Photo Booth Reviews

18 | Ladson, SC

18 Reviews for RA Photo Booth

• I

Irene · event on 12/11/2014

The photo booth was a huge success at our work holiday party. Very professional. Thank you so much for your help and staying an extra hour. Everyone loved it!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • User4332046 · event on 08/01/2014

Amazing work, very professional, caring, outgoing with he's people, great quality making sure he's customers receives great service ! If I would to have another party and want to rent a photo booth I would so book this one

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2013

RA Photo Booth provided both our lighting and a photo booth for our wedding. Ray and Alyssa are both delightful to work with. I was able to see the photo booth and the lights before I signed a contract with them. They were able to provide the same lighting but charged me a much more reasonable price to do so. The lights really made the room come to life, and Ray was there the entire evening controlling the lights to suit the mood. Everyone loved the photo booth and the props, and Alyssa was very helpful in moving the line along. I would highly recommend them, and if you can, for multiple services.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Tzippy · event on 12/16/2012

They came on time. Set everything up. Brought great props. Very professional. All the people at the party LOVED the photo booth. It was great!!! Glad we did it. Totally reccomend.

Sent on 12/23/2012

RA Photo Booth did an amazing job at our wedding- Alyssa & Ray were responsive, and made our wedding all the way in Jersey during a hurricane, on time! All our guests had a blast with the photo booth and the wide variety of props. Thank you so much, you two!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Nelly · event on 10/25/2012

Everyone that attended had a blast and couldn't stop thanking me for having the photobooth at my retirement party! The photos will always remind me of what a good time we all had!!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Jennifer · event on 10/19/2012

The photographer and manager were super nice and wonderful to work with. Alyssa was great and contacted our event venue on our behalf to work out the details of set-up. They were at the venue exactly on time and were versatile with set-up. The photographer was awesome and was good enough to refocus and angle the camera when people were a little tipsy and were standing slightly out of range. Great value!

Sent on 10/24/2012

We used this vendor for our best friend's wedding. They were incredibly professional and diligent, and were easygoing and fun in accommodating our big group shots. They came early to set up and provided the service to the very last minute. They also had tons of props. It was a hit during the wedding and I would use them again in a heartbeat! They also provided a video option which I had never seen in a photobooth before. We had tons of fun!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Everything was perfect , the employees where smiling at all times and very helpful.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2012

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! We are so glad we went with RA!!! Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Ana · Married on 08/30/2012

Awesome. We had so much fun taking pics

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • I

Iris · Married on 04/27/2013

When contemplating our wedding reception, we wanted to provide our guests with entertainment beyond just music and dancing. We figured that a photobooth would be the perfect complement! RA Photobooth provided us with just that. The company's photobooth was the perfect size to accommodate several people simultaneously, and their props made for many hilarious photos! They offered prints for all guests (both color and in black and white) and gave us a digital copy of all of the photographs at the end of the nightll! They also provide a link that contains all the photos that you can share with friends. And most of all, the price was more reasonable than their competitors.

In addition, leading up to the wedding, we were in contact with Alyssa and Ray, the two owners of the company, regarding details for the photobooth. Though initially it felt like it took some time to hear back from them, they were very accommodating and were more easily reached as we got closer to our wedding date. They made sure that we had a say in all aspects of the photobooth, from the logo on the prints to the format of the strips (Ray was attentive and asked if we were likely to have guests taking many group shots, in which case he suggested a certain format). We definitely recommend renting a photobooth for your wedding, and recommend RA Photobooth to provide it!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • W

will · Married on 11/04/2012

Two attendants showed up right on time. Dressed professionally and very very nice guys who did an awesome job! Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

They provided great service on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Alexis · Married on 02/16/2013

RA Photobooth did a really great job on the photobooth for our wedding! Their package was great and came complete with a nice set of props, and the materials so guests could compile an album of photos/messages to us, which we used in lieu of a guest book. When originally searching, I found a number of comparably priced vendors that did not include double print-outs with their packages (some companies didn't even do any prints at all) which was one of the big benefits of going with RA. We were also able to send a jpeg that we designed as our logo to print on all the photo strips. All of our guests really enjoyed the RA Photobooth and it was a nice addition to our big day.

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • User2764164 · event on 11/04/2012

It was a great option to have at the party! The guests really enjoyed it, more then I anticipated. It wasn't empty for more then a few minutes at a time They offered many props for the photobooth and had 2 attendants who stayed for the entire event. One managed the booth while the other created a scrapbook of the event. Initially I was worried that the photobooth might be flimsy since it can be moved to different sites, it wasn't. It looked pretty sturdy.

My slight negative comments, some of the pictures came out a little dark. I'm not sure why, perhaps the flash wasn't strong enough? And I had to pay extra because I didn't want the standard black background. Though the attendants did a good job adjusting the camera each time a child went into the booth, it would have been nice if there were some stools inside the booth.

They provided everything that was promised to me, and I got a great deal!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Riquelmy · Married on 05/18/2013

4.2
      1.5

I loved my photo booth at my wedding. It was such a hit. I would def recommend this company and i would defenitly book with RA again. my only complaint is that I could never reach anyone by phone before the wedding. i would leave voicemials and not be called back. Emailing seemed the better option.

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • User3284414 · event on 05/19/2013

3.0

This photo booth was rented for a first communion in which we had a large number of children participating and using the photo booth. The girls attending the booth were very friendly and seemed to keep things moving in an orderly fashion. In the future, I would recommend that you include a step stool or something in the photo booth as children and shorter adults tended to be cut out of photos. Additionally, some instructions before entering the photo booth (for example "stand back") would be helpful.

The photo album provided at the end was such a nice touch!

Sent on 05/28/2013