cake creations

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake Creations did a fabulous job on my wedding cake and they were so helpful in making exactly the type of cake that I wanted. I would strongly suggest that you take a look at the website and contact them as I am sure that there is nothing that they can not make for any occasion that you require a cake. Also their cupcakes are to die for. We drive from Calgary just for the cupcakes.
Highly recommended and will definitely use them again if the occasion arises.
Great Job Girls

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

we used cake creations for our wedding cake in August 2014. Our wedding cake consisted of one Large square cake and 40 cup cakes. They gave us the best deal for cupcakes, which were melt in your mouth oh so good! Our guests couldn't believe how good the sponge and icing was. We had 2 flavours of cupcakes - chocolate coconut and raspberry jam sponge, they were superb. They even rented us a cupcake stand for our cupcakes and it also suited for the larger cake on top. I found Crystal to be very helpful and was willing to work with whatever we wanted it seemed like there wasn't much she couldn't do. I highly recommend Cake Creations for any event you are planning.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake creations did an amazing job on our wedding cake! I just emailed a few pictures of what I like (as I live out of town), and they created the perfect wedding cake for us. Oh, and it tasted even better than it looked!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake creations were so helpful in making us our perfect wedding cake. It looked amazing and tasted even better!

Really easy to deal with, I'd recommend Cake Creations in Canmore without hesitation.

• Wedding: 07/24/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Horrible service! We went in there for a cake tasting this past week and were completely disappointed! None of the flavors we had asked for were prepared, so one of the girls called over the counter at us with the flavors she did have available. The cupcakes were dry and bland. The different icings had zero flavor. Regardless, we assumed they were having a bad day or a busy weekend and would not hold it against them. After deciding we would in the end go with them for our wedding cake (since they had amazing designs on their website and very positive reviews) and hope for the best, we cancelled our second appointment with them as we did not need to try any more flavors. The girl was BEYOND rude to us, thinking we were cancelling on them completely when in fact we had decided on using their services. Needless to say, after she huffed and hung up on me, we decided to go with Cake Rhapsody instead.
Cake Rhapsody in Canmore has very professional staff and a full range of flavors of prepared and decorated tasting choices - we would recommend them for sure.
It's unfortunate that the attitude of a woman who is clearly too young to be able to maturely run a business ruined her chances of gaining business through us as we love to work with local vendors.
Trendy shop, but not worth working with immature young girls.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We order cupcakes for our wedding day and received three different kinds, all of which were amazing. We ordered some gluten free cupcakes as well, chocolate with chocolate buttercream icing which tasted nothing like gluten free. They were the best cupcakes I have had. The service was exceptional, we received everything on time. I would recommend Cake Creations. They have a store front now, which I will be going back to this summer to enjoy more delicious gluten free cupcakes.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Naisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb at Cake Creations was amazing! She told it like it was and gave realistic views on size, coloring, etc. We had cupcakes made for our wedding. She gave us 6 different types to try before we selected. She allowed us to use our own cupcake liners to match my décor. They were delicious! We also rented a cupcake stand from her in which she was flexible with us returning as our schedule the day after was also hectic! Thank you Barb!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Barb and Cake Creations in Canmore upon recommendations from several locals. Our wedding cake was unique...90 cupcakes on a tiered stand and next to it a cake replica of my motorcycle tire doing a "burnout" on a chocolate cake. The idea was to have chocolate pieces flung onto the cupcakes as if they were the rubber pieces being flung off a tire. Understandably, she had never had a request like this before. We were very happy with the final result, as well as with all our dealings with Barb. Her prices are very reasonable, her touch was very personal, and she gave me some free cupcakes when we first met, so I could taste a few different flavours. I'd recommend Barb for any cake making services.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Natasha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb was absolutely lovely to work with - such a kind woman and a total professional when it comes to weddings! In our case, we went with a top cake and cupcakes. Not only did the whole thing look beautiful, but it tasted heavenly as well! We got many positive comments from our wedding guests. Thank you Barb for being so helpful and wonderful - we're so pleased that we chose you to make our wedding cake and cupcakes!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb made us the best wedding cake! We looked through her portfolio and we were able to pick and design the cake that bet suited us!! And it even tasted great. Thank you Barb for your amazing talent.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting a wedding cake was a bit of a sore spot with my fiance and I while wedding planning. Although he wanted to opt for a budget saving technique in this area I had my heart set on a three tier fondant dream - because when else was I going to get a cake that size?!?! Luckily, once we sat down with Barb to discuss options I finally got my man on my side.

Knowledgable and experienced she was able to go through a list of pictures of some of my favourite cakes seen online and work with me to create something unique and special for us. Sending us home with three different sample options helped seal the deal - the cakes were moist and delicious.

On the Wedding Day the cake was a beautiful piece of art, exactyl like I dreamed!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012

So beautiful everything perfect

• Wedding: 02/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cupcake/cake creation looked and tasted unbelievable!!

• Wedding: 01/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cupcake cake looked fantastic and was oohhh sooo yummy!! :)

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. And delicious to boot!

• Wedding: 10/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful service, beautiful cake, delicious flavor...what more can you ask for?

• Wedding: 07/20/2010
403-678-5905
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7