Caesars Palace Wedding Chapel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We decided last minute to fly to Vegas and have a wedding ceremony at Caesars Palace. It was a great decision! It was beautiful and so much easier(and cheaper!) then planning a huge wedding like we originally planned. Lindsay Desantiago was our wedding coordinator and did a great job! She answered every question fast, everything was perfect on my big day! The only thing I absolutely hated and is a huge thing about our wedding day was the way my pictures turned out, but that isn't Caesars fault, my photographer just did a horrible job. I would definitely book with them again I would just bring in my own photographer.

1 person found this review helpful

We got married in the Venus Garden at Caesars Palace 10/4/14 at 6:30pm. The garden was amazing and the perfect spot for our small intimate wedding. We were so glad that we chose 6:30pm because during the summer, they have very loud music playing at the pool that shuts off at 6:00pm. Melissa was our coordinator and she was so easy to work with. She replied to all my questions within a couple days and always had an answer. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding, we're so glad we chose Caesars Palace to get married.

1 person found this review helpful

My was different, it was special, and we picked the best venue for our ceremony. I absolutely loved everything. My husband and I married in the Juno Garden at The Caesar Palace, on September 10, 2014 at 6p.m. The weather was perfect, our wedding coordinator Rebecca was sweet and always quick to respond to all our questions and concerns. Rebecca recommended we purchase the Octavia photo disc, glad we did. We received over 300+ photos from start to finish of our wedding. Our photographer Shawn from Imagine Studios was awesome and professional. Glad we choose Ceasars our family and friends back home were amazed at all the photos. Thank You much Ceasars my husband wants us to return to Vegas and stay at Ceasars for our one year anniversary, lol

1 person found this review helpful

Shani was my wedding coordinator. She was AWESOME! Every question I had, she answered within 24 hours or less. My wedding was held at the venus garden and it looked perfect, exactly like the photos they sent me. Being a destination wedding Shani took care of everything I just had to answer her questions. She perfected my image of my wedding and I cannot thank her enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography
Morgan
04/26/2014

My husband and I decided to get married in Las Vegas and we started our search with where we stayed for our first trip to Las Vegas together; Caesars Palace.

We got our information from Caesars Wedding Services (JoAnn) and did a little further research at other venues (Mandalay Bay, Wynn, Bellagio). We decided to use Caesars Palace as our ceremony venue and we are SO thrilled with our decision.

Caesars Wedding Services have a wide variety of wedding packages available for all types of groups coming to Vegas for nuptials, and we chose the Cleopatra package and the Juno Garden to accommodate 85 guests.

Rebecca Profitt was our coordinator and she was very attentive and friendly, and very timely with email and phone response. She was so on top of everything the day of and we did not have to worry about a single thing. We did opted out of having a rehearsal but because Rebecca was so on top of everything and communicating the details to all parties involved in the ceremony, I did not worry for a second. Our day was so beautiful and perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

Honorable mention for Rev. Brian Ross. We got SO many compliments on how great he was at the ceremony and how much everyone enjoyed him. I also really appreciated his playful manner and humor while I was in the midst of taking huge cleansing breaths in the bridal holding room waiting for the ceremony to start.

Thanks for making our wedding day so amazing, Caesars Wedding team!

1+ year ago

I can not say Thank You enough to Melissa and staff for helping us pull off one of the most beautiful weddings!
Our daughter Kayla was married at the Venus Garden at Caesars palace in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 5, 2014!
Classy, Elegant, Romantic are just a few words to describe her 6:30 pm wedding!
Every detail was meet to perfection. Melissa was so great in responding to emails and phone calls almost always the same day!
The string trio was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, Imagine Photography went above and beyond. Danielle caught every moment to perfection!
Our daughter's vision was a private garden setting, warm weather in the month of April!
Las Vegas, Nevada was perfect!
The ceremony was very elegant and graceful, private and intimate!
exactly what she and her now husband dreamed of!
Thank you for making all of this possible!
I highly recommend them for your consideration!!!
I promise you will not be disappointed!
The Miller-Chapman Family from Pennsylvania

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Phenomenal service! Saved the day after a terrible morning! Everything was beautiful and perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony at Caesar's Palace Venus Garden on 12.28.13. I had the most wonderful experience with Caesars Palace Chapels staff- Shani was my wedding coordinator and she was AWESOME. She was responsive to emails, so friendly, and very easy to work with. She provided great recommendations and made sure all my requests were met for the ceremony. Brian, the officiate was also awesome- very charming and funny.
We had a rehearsal the day before and Shani and Brian laid out the full event and made us feel totally at ease. Everything for the ceremony went beautifully, I really couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. The pianist played beautifully, my guests commented later on the ceremony music and how nice it was. My bouquet of white roses was gorgeous as were my bridesmaids single roses- even though I ordered single roses for them the florist added greenery and made them look full. The boutonnieres for my husband and groomsmen and corsages for family were also beautiful.
The photographer, Imagine Studios did an excellent job with our pictures- but I DO recommend booking additional photography time with your package to get some great shots around the property after the ceremony.
The great thing about a Vegas wedding is it can be anything you want- the options are unlimited. Caesars weddings really cater to everyone, I definitely recommend this venue and couldn't be happier with our choice to be married here!

1+ year ago

We had our wedding at Caesars Palace, Juno Garden in Sept. 2013. The wedding coordinator, Lindsay was fantastic. The venue was even more beautiful than I had imagined. Lots of great spots around the property for photo opps too. they are professional, organized, and very helpful. They made my day very special. I would recommend Caesars Palace to anyone for their wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding in the beautiful Juno Garden at Caesars Palace. Lindsay was our wedding coordinator and she was perfect. She answered all my questions ( and I had lots!!!) quickly even after the ceremony. The ceremony was at 7 pm, their was no noises coming from the pool ( it closes at 7). Since we got married at sunset, I almost upgraded for the candles lit walkway but I am glad I didn't. The lighting was perfect. We did upgrade to a violinist she was great! We had a french officiate and she said beautiful things. A lot of our guest talked about it after the ceremony. The flowers were also really pretty and were what I asked for. We took their photographer and we stayed in the garden for pictures after the ceremony. They are beautiful but expensive. I won't take more than the 10 pictures included in our package. After the ceremony our guests continue their way to our reception in a party bus while we walked around the Caesars with another photographer for family pictures. I would definitely recommend Juno Garden it was classy and not the Vegas wedding people usually have in mind.

SAM
09/14/2013

Our weeding coordinator was Shani and she was absolutely fantastic and so professional. We conducted everything over email and phone. I originally chose the Juno garden but changed my mind to the classical chapel which was breath taking. The Classical chapel was stunning, we got so many compliments and couldn't even tell we had our wedding at a casino/hotel. The flowers looked amazing, the whole staff is so professional and wonderful. This is our new favorite Las Vegas hotel. It's beautiful, he staff is great and Shani was such an awesome coordinator. Our pictures came out amazing, Thanks to Caesars Palace

Veronica
08/08/2013

I'm so glad we went with Caesars for our Vegas wedding. I contacted several hotels and not only was Caesars the best value, they were the most communicative. Rebecca Proffitt and Lisa Lynn Backus handled the ceremony and reception, respectively, and they made everything come together seamlessly. They were both very communicative and friendly and never made me feel like I was bugging them too much leading up to the day lol. Most definitely, absolutely recommend them both and Caesars!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for the short version. Everything was flawless!

I got married on July 16th, 2013 in the Venus Garden. My wedding coordinator was Lindsay.

When I booked my wedding, I mentioned that I have had multiple surgeries because of Crohn's disease, and that while I would never cancel my wedding, there was a possibility of postponing. They were so sensitive, and assured me that they are human, and would work with me if we needed a time change. Thankfully we didn't, but I appreciated their compassion at the time of booking.

Based on reviews I had read there were two things I was worried about, noise in the garden, and some photo people I had read were pushy. Neither of those things were at all true for me. The garden was peacefully serene, and my photos and photographer were amazing! I had purchased the upgrade of a photo CD ahead of time. When the guy was telling me how to order my prints (which is easy piecy btw) I mentioned to him that I already bought the CD, to which he said "well then we better make sure you get your moneys worth," and took us inside for more pictures!!

The video, was so so, but it does the job of capturing the memory, so I am still 100% satisfied.

Lindsay was very easy to work with. I hate stress, so I was thrilled to let her do all the work, while I just made a quick decision from time to time.

When I tell people my husband and I went to Vegas to more or less elope with just our parents, I know people picture something cheap or flashy, but when I show them the pictures they are amazed. The garden is so elegant, complete with coy pond, and romantic caesars statues.

Oh, and when we checked into the hotel, they saw we were getting married and upgraded our room. From start to finish, I feel I had the dream wedding. It was stress free, romantic, and jumping in the divine pool every day (holy cow it was hot) made for a perfect little getaway. We drove into Yosemite for our honeymoon afterwards.

1+ year ago

Everything went perfect. It easier than I thought to plan a destination wedding with them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony in Juno Garden. It was beautiful. Just two of us. Even though it was 106 degrees we didn't feel that, cause garden was quite shaded. We had rose petals on the ground (they are ~10$ a bag), CD option for music (it is free with the package), champaign after the ceremony (40$ with glasses) - we drank that in the garden by ourselves when everything was over. We were allowed to stay in the garden for photos as long as we needed cause the next wedding wasn't till later that day. The setting of this garden is amazing (grass in fake though). It is secluded from the crowd and has very little noise (especially with music on). We picked CD for the music though we did want to go for violinist at first. But CD has the best sound level - violinist or guitarist is quieter.
You do have to walk through the pool area to get to the garden. But I was able to slip my dress on in the holding room just before the ceremony. We had our own photographer with us (that requires a 300$ outside vendor fee), and it was definitely worth it since we agreed on the price for all digital files before hand.
I loved this location and people working here. Would recommend this to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were recently married in the Venus Garden at Caesar's Palace. We chose the Roman package (basic) and then spent extra money upgrading the specific things that were important to us, rather than choosing an upgraded package with things we wouldn't use.

The venue was beautiful and intimate. Melissa, our wedding co-ordinator was amazing. She was incredibly responsive as we made tons of additions and deletions to our contract. She worked with me to get prices on an upgraded bouquet and flowers for the wedding party and immediate family. They turned out amazing! We paid to have a rehearsal the day before which probably wasn't necessary (in hind site) but I don't regret doing it as we both felt a lot more at ease.

Tell your guests to arrive early and follow the signs for the pools... the Venus garden is not easy to find.

We had time after the ceremony to take some photos. The garden is so beautiful that the photos looked incredible. I would highly recommend this location.