Caesars Palace Wedding Chapel

(4.4 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Lindsay was great to work with. Very professional

4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Got married at the Venus Garden at Caesars Palace on November 8, 2014. The venue was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better. My coordinator was Lindsay Desantiago who was great at communicating via email with me and answering my questions. On the day of, she sent her boss in her place as she was away but it still went off without a hitch. They had the exact flowers I wanted for my bridal party. I found it was a bit like a cattle line... wedding after wedding, and you were rushed out of the venue so the other weddings could get started. This resulted in a bit of a mess for guests after the wedding because you had the new guests and new wedding trying to swam the area, while you're trying to get out and figure out what's next with everyone. We also had a few photobombers in our pictures because of the amount of people in the immediate area.

Caesars photographer (imagine studios) was terrible. He didn't know the right angles and took the most unflattering pictures I've ever seen. This is the biggest reason for my 4.5 stars. Thankfully we didn't purchase the extra photo packages because I would have been so disappointed. We opted to hire someone else after the ceremony. The surcharges to bring in outside vendors is outrageous, but you don't really need them if you're smart and can plan around your ceremony.

As an aside note: bringing silk flowers doesn't cost you any extra. If you bring in real flowers there's a ridiculous surcharge, but silk flowers are free. My bridal bouquet was silk and the photographer couldn't tell.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
chantel
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in the Classico Chapel at Caesars Palace. I previewed the room in purpose a few months prior, but it was even more beautiful with everything setup for the ceremony. My coordinator was Rebecca; she was EXCELLENT! She was VERY responsive to every question I had (and sometimes I asked several in a day) and walked me through every detail. Everything was setup exactly how we discussed. It was a wonderful experience, full of great memories!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in the Venus Garden at Caesars Palace 10/4/14 at 6:30pm. The garden was amazing and the perfect spot for our small intimate wedding. We were so glad that we chose 6:30pm because during the summer, they have very loud music playing at the pool that shuts off at 6:00pm. Melissa was our coordinator and she was so easy to work with. She replied to all my questions within a couple days and always had an answer. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding, we're so glad we chose Caesars Palace to get married.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Vegas weddings are for brides who don't want to fuss about every single detail. That was me. That being said, my experience with the Caesar's Palace wedding office was good. Valerie is great with helping you navigate the process of deciding on a chapel and package.
My coordinator was Rebecca. As the weeks until my wedding grew shorter, she contacted me and asked what I wanted regarding my package options. I had everything that I wanted, although I requested and paid for flower petals and never got them the day of... Like I said, I didn't want to be a fuss, but in a place like Caesar's Palace, details can get lost. Rebecca wasn't also the best at getting back with you. HOWEVER, I did love my ceremony. The minister was great and he led a beautiful ceremony. The photographer with our package took some amazing photos (we also had an outside photographer, which we paid a fee for). We had our ceremony at the Venus gardens and I'm so glad I went with the location. It was perfect for about 50 guests and we didn't have to walk far from our rooms in the palace tower. If you do an outside ceremony, I highly recommend staying in the Palace Towers because you don't have to go far in your dress and heels. I still brought flats to walk around in because our photographers did some pre and post ceremony photos around the Caesar's Palace property. It's very picturesque.
We had the Cleopatra package and it was well worth the money! There was a small hiccup at the check in desk, but the guy helping me was able to find our free nights. We didn't get over-charged or charged for the room other than the resort fee (standard on the strip). We got a limo ride to the court house. Pre-register! The line was ridiculously long if you didn't. There was some small concern on the booking of the limo....Again, something Rebecca wasn't very clear about. We needed to know the company name and we were lucky that the valet at Caesar's Palace was so helpful. Overall, I had a good experience. :)

• Wedding: 05/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shani was my wedding coordinator. She was AWESOME! Every question I had, she answered within 24 hours or less. My wedding was held at the venus garden and it looked perfect, exactly like the photos they sent me. Being a destination wedding Shani took care of everything I just had to answer her questions. She perfected my image of my wedding and I cannot thank her enough!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I decided to get married in Las Vegas and we started our search with where we stayed for our first trip to Las Vegas together; Caesars Palace.

We got our information from Caesars Wedding Services (JoAnn) and did a little further research at other venues (Mandalay Bay, Wynn, Bellagio). We decided to use Caesars Palace as our ceremony venue and we are SO thrilled with our decision.

Caesars Wedding Services have a wide variety of wedding packages available for all types of groups coming to Vegas for nuptials, and we chose the Cleopatra package and the Juno Garden to accommodate 85 guests.

Rebecca Profitt was our coordinator and she was very attentive and friendly, and very timely with email and phone response. She was so on top of everything the day of and we did not have to worry about a single thing. We did opted out of having a rehearsal but because Rebecca was so on top of everything and communicating the details to all parties involved in the ceremony, I did not worry for a second. Our day was so beautiful and perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it.

Honorable mention for Rev. Brian Ross. We got SO many compliments on how great he was at the ceremony and how much everyone enjoyed him. I also really appreciated his playful manner and humor while I was in the midst of taking huge cleansing breaths in the bridal holding room waiting for the ceremony to start.

Thanks for making our wedding day so amazing, Caesars Wedding team!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Morgan
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my wedding. I paid for the Caesar's Ceremony package, and the Caesar's plated buffet for my reception. It was all very expensive, but what do you expect. It's not Imperial Palace! Everything was great. I worked with Melissa on my Ceremony, and Lisa Lynn on my reception, and they were both responsive, sweet, attentive & helpful. I just wish I could do it all again!!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Erica
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We are so happy with our wedding at Caesars Palace. We got married in the Juno garden at about 5:00pm on a weekday mid April. It is true, you do have to walk through the pool area to get to this garden, but as long as you have someone to help you lift your dress of the ground, this isn't really a big deal. We were worried that the noise level would be loud, but other than one "woo!" during our reception we heard absolutely no noise from the pool. The wedding coordinator Michelle is so helpful and responsive via email. She was willing to answer questions ranging from flowers to whether she thought I'd need a swimsuit during my Las Vegas stay. The officiant we had was Brian. He did a great job reading our own vows and giving instructions to our bridal party during the ceremony. We did NOT choose to do a rehearsal and the ceremony went almost perfectly. The garden is more beautiful in person. Our officiant was a little late which encroached into our photo time a bit. This is the only reason I am not giving this venue 5/5 stars.

I wanted to address photos/video. They turned out so great! I am surprised! We are so glad we decided to buy the rights to the images prior to the ceremony. We have about 150 high quality images, the photographer Steve really knows what he is doing. The video turned out great too! Way better than those posted on Youtube. The videographer was really able to capture every important moment! I would recommend the Roman Package with the digital CD!

• Wedding: 04/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say Thank You enough to Melissa and staff for helping us pull off one of the most beautiful weddings!
Our daughter Kayla was married at the Venus Garden at Caesars palace in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 5, 2014!
Classy, Elegant, Romantic are just a few words to describe her 6:30 pm wedding!
Every detail was meet to perfection. Melissa was so great in responding to emails and phone calls almost always the same day!
The string trio was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, Imagine Photography went above and beyond. Danielle caught every moment to perfection!
Our daughter's vision was a private garden setting, warm weather in the month of April!
Las Vegas, Nevada was perfect!
The ceremony was very elegant and graceful, private and intimate!
exactly what she and her now husband dreamed of!
Thank you for making all of this possible!
I highly recommend them for your consideration!!!
I promise you will not be disappointed!
The Miller-Chapman Family from Pennsylvania

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved the location of our garden wedding at Caesars. Even though it was right by the pool area you couldn't hear any noise with the ceremony music they provided. We only knocked the value a little bit because with the amount of money you're paying for a ceremony you would think they would give you a free rehearsal so that you feel completely comfortable the day of your wedding. Other than that everyone was professional and very easy to work with.

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One word describes Caesars Palace wedding services.....PROFESSIONAL! From the moment we walked through the door to have a tour of the ceremony venues to the very last picture taken on our wedding day, every single aspect of our day was perfect and handled with the highest quality of professionalism. Our wedding coordinator was Rebecca, and her attention to detail and suggestions to help us stay within budget were excellent, they can honestly accommodate any budget. Rebecca also handled our flowers which turned out beautiful. Our officiant, Brian, was amazing! He was funny, he was extremely professional and most important he never forgot our names even though we had only met moments before the ceremony started! There are no frills or gimmicks with Vegas weddings, they are short and sweet. There experience with weddings is clear with the professionalism and quality of their services. I highly recommend anyone looking to get married in Las Vegas to look no further. We had the Cleopatra package, and added a photo package and flowers.

• Wedding: 04/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
3.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Loved our wedding ceremony. We got married in the Venus Garden and it was beautiful.
Perfect for a small wedding and staff were really friendly and helpful, Especially Lyndsey and Jo. Much appreciated, Thank you

• Wedding: 03/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phenomenal service! Saved the day after a terrible morning! Everything was beautiful and perfect!

• Wedding: 03/11/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I decided upon the Juno Garden at Caesars after looking at a few other locations both on and off the strip. The Juno gardens are set back a little more from the hustle and bustle of the pool area so it allows a little more privacy. This wasn't really an issue for is since there weren't many people around the pools in January, but it warmer months it might be something to think about. The ceremony package included the officiant and music by a keyboardist but we chose to use a cd with songs of our choice. The person in charge of the music did a great job of making it feel like I hadn't just slapped songs on a cd. With the package you also get a coordinator. She mainly helped us with getting flowers and was good about returning emails but I feel it would have been easier if I had just been able to talk with the florist myself.

The day was beautiful and it was nice to have very little that I had to think about or be responsible for.

• Wedding: 01/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding ceremony at Caesar's Palace Venus Garden on 12.28.13. I had the most wonderful experience with Caesars Palace Chapels staff- Shani was my wedding coordinator and she was AWESOME. She was responsive to emails, so friendly, and very easy to work with. She provided great recommendations and made sure all my requests were met for the ceremony. Brian, the officiate was also awesome- very charming and funny.
We had a rehearsal the day before and Shani and Brian laid out the full event and made us feel totally at ease. Everything for the ceremony went beautifully, I really couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. The pianist played beautifully, my guests commented later on the ceremony music and how nice it was. My bouquet of white roses was gorgeous as were my bridesmaids single roses- even though I ordered single roses for them the florist added greenery and made them look full. The boutonnieres for my husband and groomsmen and corsages for family were also beautiful.
The photographer, Imagine Studios did an excellent job with our pictures- but I DO recommend booking additional photography time with your package to get some great shots around the property after the ceremony.
The great thing about a Vegas wedding is it can be anything you want- the options are unlimited. Caesars weddings really cater to everyone, I definitely recommend this venue and couldn't be happier with our choice to be married here!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
877-279-3334
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire