Bridal hair by Remona

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Remona for my Moroccan engagement party and I was absolutely thrilled and amazed by her services. Not only is she beyond words talented, she was sweet, kind and just a joy to work with. I had a specific look in mind that we discussed prior to the event and the end result was more beautiful than any picture I had sent her. I received endless compliments throughout the night and even requests for her contact information! She is worth every single penny and more - do yourself a favor and hire her!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona is so talented. She is sweet, easygoing, thorough, has a great eye, and makes the whole process enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Remona and her team were MORE than amazing for my wedding. My bridesmaids asked for hairstyles ranging from sleek buns to curly updos, and Remona gave me a beautiful romantic style that lasted through the night and all the dancing. The hairstyles were stunning, stayed securely in place, and photographed like a dream. I truly cannot express just how much Remona meant to me on the day of my wedding - she along with her entire time have the perfect energy for those people who will be with you as you get ready. I think they were just as excited as I was for the big day, and truly helped to make the morning memorable. They can recreate whatever hair style you're interested in, are easy to work with, and do incredible work. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Remona, you are the best!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't recommend Remona highly enough!! She was professional, fun and fantastic to have around the morning of my wedding. Not only that but she also did an absolutely amazing job with my hair, my mother-in-law's hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids! She worked with long hair and short hair and made everyone look so beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona did an amazing job for me on my wedding day. She was so professional, sweet, and fun to work with!! I had so many compliments on my bridal updo with my tiara placed in the middle and am so happy that I chose to work with her. I looked like a Persian Princess and my hair style was elegant which was just what I wanted. Her positive energy kept me relaxed which is so important when it comes to your special day! I would definitely recommend Remona to my family and friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me Remona Joon.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona and her team exceeded my expectations! Not only is she extremely talented at what she does but she is a pleasure to be around. I did not realize until my wedding day how important it is to have kind and easy-going people by your side on such a special day. She had a great energy, was willing to work with whatever came her way and made each and every one of us (approximately 13 of us!) look and feel our absolute best! To say I highly recommend her is an understatement- she is fabulous!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know what words I can use to adequately describe my experience with Remona. Perfection. Incredible. Comforting. She is more passionate about her job and her intent on ensuring that you will be magical and enchanting on your day is her only concern. But, not only does she care about the bride, but the bridal party. Not only did she make them look stunning, she took the time to do all of my nieces hair for free. I was absolutely taken away by her demeanor, her encouraging words and her need to make me feel beautiful. I have never had a better experience. She is knowledgeable, professional, talented behind words. Please, please consider her for any event you have. It was a joy to have her part of my day.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Leslie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona did my bridal hair for my wedding back in August, and she did a fantastic job! I'm not someone who does much with my hair on a daily basis, and Remona did a great job providing me with ideas for my wedding day. I met with her for a trial and also got a haircut from her a month before my wedding. She was incredibly professional and such a positive person to have with me and my wedding party as we were getting ready. I picked her because her hairstyles looked beautiful and effortless, and she did not disappoint. My hair held up for several hours without looking like it was covered in product. She did a phenomenal job and I would recommend her to any bride!

AshTH902
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona is simply the best. She was the first vendor I booked upon becoming engaged as she had done my hair as a bridesmaid the year before. She is truly gifted and her warm personality makes for an unforgettable experience.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
CMH
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and the entire bridal party of 8 were very happy working with Remona on her wedding day in June. She is extremely talented and very professional. Kayla had a trial run and Remona put her completely at ease. She was just amazing the day of the wedding. I had two daughters get married that year and Remona did both my daughters and the bridal party. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The girls were extremely happy with the results. She is an amazing stylist and I will be sure to have her for my third daughters wedding in the future.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Remona did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding!! She knew exactly the look I wanted and I couldn't have found a better stylist! My hair is very thick and difficult to work with, so previous stylists I tried had trouble working with my hair. Remona, on the other hand, had no problem at all. She is also the sweetest lady and it was a pleasure getting to know her. For anyone who is looking for a wedding hair stylist, save your time and trouble and go straight to Remona, I'm telling you, you're not going to find anyone better than her!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Neveen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona is absolutely fantastic. My wedding was this past spring and I was so lucky to find Remona. We had a great trial run where Remona tried dozens of styles on me to help me envision my wedding look. She was so easy to work with and schedule our appointments and the wedding day. She truly is a wonderful person to be around. I had 9 bridesmaids and Remona brought two assistants with her who were also amazing. Every bridesmaid picked their own hairstyle and they were all executed perfectly. They started early and were able to get all 9 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and the bride ready in time. Everyone's hair held all night, and it looked beyond fantastic. We all felt like models. Remona went above and beyond on my hair and I could not be happier with how it turned out. I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona is an AMAZING hair stylist! She not only is so talented, but also provides excellent support on your wedding day.

The hair style she did for me lasted all night, and the volume remained strong. Remona also helped me with pinning my veil, everything was absolutely wonderful!

I would definitely work with Remona again - she is truly amazing, kind, and talented person to work with!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Aysha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona was contracted to do my bridal hair trial, day of the wedding hair, and style all 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and my sister in law, and she executed it all perfectly. The moment I met Remona I instantly felt comfortable with her and knew she was the person I wanted to work with on such an important day. Remona and I were on the exact same page with how to achieve my overall look and she nailed it.

After the hair trial, Remona sent me a timeline for the day of the wedding so I knew exactly how the day would play out. Knowing this information was very important to me as I wanted to ensure we had enough time for each girl and we would finish at our set time. For each person, Remona listened to what they wanted, then worked quickly and proficiently creating the look each lady wanted. Once every girl had their hair done, Remona made sure everyone was happy with their looks and did any necessary touch ups.

I would highly recommend Remona to any bride looking for a bridal hair stylist. She not only has the skills to create beautiful looks, but her friendly personality adds a comfortable calmness to a day that could be filled with chaos.

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona was amazing! As a wedding planner in DC, I knew when I got married in Puerto Rico that Remona was going to have to come with me. I have never felt so beautiful then I did on my wedding day and I owe it all to Remona and my makeup team! Remona's calm personality kept me relaxed all day! I could not think of anyone else that I would rather have there with me to do my hair on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Remona did my hair on my wedding day, as well as my 8 bridesmaids and mother of the bride. She did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job! It was a Black-tie evening wedding and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Remona is so talented, knowing inherently which style would work best for each person while also working with each of us to make sure we were getting what we wanted. There were a wide array of hair types in my bridal party and every single girl ended up looking fantastic and loving her hair. We all looked and felt so elegant and polished well in the night and received an overwhelming number of compliments. It was more perfect that I could've imagined!

Not only is Remona brilliant at what she does, she is also incredibly sweet and kind! She has such a warm personality and positive, pleasant demeanor. She immediately had a great rapport with me, my mom, and all of the bridesmaids and it was truly a delight having her around in our suite while we got ready. She worked seamlessly and was completely professional, which made the day so fun and relaxing! I am SO glad I had her for my big day (and I will definitely be trying to work my way into her schedule for any formal events I have in the future!).

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
703-597-9884
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards