Bridal hair by Remona

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I hired Remona for my Moroccan engagement party and I was absolutely thrilled and amazed by her services. Not only is she beyond words talented, she was sweet, kind and just a joy to work with. I had a specific look in mind that we discussed prior to the event and the end result was more beautiful than any picture I had sent her. I received endless compliments throughout the night and even requests for her contact information! She is worth every single penny and more - do yourself a favor and hire her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I did a bridal trail and loved the way my hair and make up came out. I felt like a princess and am so happy I found Bridal hair by Remona. Excellent service and prices!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Could not have been in more capable hands...Thank God for Remona!

I get it. Hair can be tricky and up-do's down-right terrifying if left to the creative devices of some novice "expert"...not with Remona. She is absolutely masterful at her craft.

From my first consultation with Remona I felt at ease. She's so humble and would never just drop a name, but when I began to ask her about her skill set and who she had learned from/ worked under, my jaw dropped. I knew my family and I would be more than fine. For my wedding, she did my hair, my mothers, god-mother AND grandmother who has extremely short hair. We got rave reviews all night.

Our special day would not have been the same without the talented, Remona. Money well spent!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona is AMAZING!!! My sister used Remona for her wedding in June 2014 and I knew I had to have Remona do my hair as well for my December 2014 wedding. Remona is an incredible artist -- she can take just a few comments from what you are thinking and come up with something gorgeous. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, as did all of my bridesmaids. In addition to her incredible talent, Remona is one of the most genuine, friendly people I've ever met. She's such a pleasure to work with!

Highly, highly recommend!!

Recently Married

Remona is so talented. She is sweet, easygoing, thorough, has a great eye, and makes the whole process enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Ellen
10/18/2014

Remona and her team were MORE than amazing for my wedding. My bridesmaids asked for hairstyles ranging from sleek buns to curly updos, and Remona gave me a beautiful romantic style that lasted through the night and all the dancing. The hairstyles were stunning, stayed securely in place, and photographed like a dream. I truly cannot express just how much Remona meant to me on the day of my wedding - she along with her entire time have the perfect energy for those people who will be with you as you get ready. I think they were just as excited as I was for the big day, and truly helped to make the morning memorable. They can recreate whatever hair style you're interested in, are easy to work with, and do incredible work. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Remona, you are the best!!!!!

Kate
10/10/2014

I can't recommend Remona highly enough!! She was professional, fun and fantastic to have around the morning of my wedding. Not only that but she also did an absolutely amazing job with my hair, my mother-in-law's hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids! She worked with long hair and short hair and made everyone look so beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona did an amazing job for me on my wedding day. She was so professional, sweet, and fun to work with!! I had so many compliments on my bridal updo with my tiara placed in the middle and am so happy that I chose to work with her. I looked like a Persian Princess and my hair style was elegant which was just what I wanted. Her positive energy kept me relaxed which is so important when it comes to your special day! I would definitely recommend Remona to my family and friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me Remona Joon.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This review is LONG overdue...especially considering how indebted I feel to Remona! She is so unbelievably delightful. I had the absolute best experience with her during the entire wedding process. Remona made me feel so at ease from square one. I almost wish I could post the email conversations we had on here because she was such a source of calm for me. As shallow as it sounds, my hair was one of the biggest causes of concern for me. I have never once liked when someone else has done my hair. Even if I get a haircut I immediately go home and rewash it and blow dry it myself because I never like the way people blow dry my hair. I had a few hair trials with others before meeting Remona and I absolutely hated them. I had pretty much decided that I was going to do my own hair. Remona was SO confident (but in the nicest and most humble way) that I would like what she could do for me that I decided to give her a try. She was so right. She tried a few different styles for me and I honestly liked each and every one of them. She is also simply WONDERFUL to sit and talk to. When it came to the actual day, she was so awesome. She walked into the hotel, where we were all getting ready, and realized she wanted a better mirror. Instead of calling and waiting for something to arrive, she just took matters into her own hands and took the mirror off the closet door and set it up where she wanted it. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. I can't say enough about her. I will be honest, at first I was hesitant to spend the money because I was so used to being disappointed, but I made the best decision with her. I absolutely adored my hair and I adored her. You literally do NOT need to look anywhere else. I couldn't possibly recommend her enough.

Recently Married

Remona and her team exceeded my expectations! Not only is she extremely talented at what she does but she is a pleasure to be around. I did not realize until my wedding day how important it is to have kind and easy-going people by your side on such a special day. She had a great energy, was willing to work with whatever came her way and made each and every one of us (approximately 13 of us!) look and feel our absolute best! To say I highly recommend her is an understatement- she is fabulous!

Leslie
08/22/2014

I don't even know what words I can use to adequately describe my experience with Remona. Perfection. Incredible. Comforting. She is more passionate about her job and her intent on ensuring that you will be magical and enchanting on your day is her only concern. But, not only does she care about the bride, but the bridal party. Not only did she make them look stunning, she took the time to do all of my nieces hair for free. I was absolutely taken away by her demeanor, her encouraging words and her need to make me feel beautiful. I have never had a better experience. She is knowledgeable, professional, talented behind words. Please, please consider her for any event you have. It was a joy to have her part of my day.

AshTH902
Recently Married

Remona did my bridal hair for my wedding back in August, and she did a fantastic job! I'm not someone who does much with my hair on a daily basis, and Remona did a great job providing me with ideas for my wedding day. I met with her for a trial and also got a haircut from her a month before my wedding. She was incredibly professional and such a positive person to have with me and my wedding party as we were getting ready. I picked her because her hairstyles looked beautiful and effortless, and she did not disappoint. My hair held up for several hours without looking like it was covered in product. She did a phenomenal job and I would recommend her to any bride!

CMH
06/28/2014

Remona is simply the best. She was the first vendor I booked upon becoming engaged as she had done my hair as a bridesmaid the year before. She is truly gifted and her warm personality makes for an unforgettable experience.

Recently Married

My daughter and the entire bridal party of 8 were very happy working with Remona on her wedding day in June. She is extremely talented and very professional. Kayla had a trial run and Remona put her completely at ease. She was just amazing the day of the wedding. I had two daughters get married that year and Remona did both my daughters and the bridal party. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The girls were extremely happy with the results. She is an amazing stylist and I will be sure to have her for my third daughters wedding in the future.

Neveen
06/01/2014

Remona did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding!! She knew exactly the look I wanted and I couldn't have found a better stylist! My hair is very thick and difficult to work with, so previous stylists I tried had trouble working with my hair. Remona, on the other hand, had no problem at all. She is also the sweetest lady and it was a pleasure getting to know her. For anyone who is looking for a wedding hair stylist, save your time and trouble and go straight to Remona, I'm telling you, you're not going to find anyone better than her!

Katie
05/31/2014

Remona is absolutely fantastic. My wedding was this past spring and I was so lucky to find Remona. We had a great trial run where Remona tried dozens of styles on me to help me envision my wedding look. She was so easy to work with and schedule our appointments and the wedding day. She truly is a wonderful person to be around. I had 9 bridesmaids and Remona brought two assistants with her who were also amazing. Every bridesmaid picked their own hairstyle and they were all executed perfectly. They started early and were able to get all 9 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and the bride ready in time. Everyone's hair held all night, and it looked beyond fantastic. We all felt like models. Remona went above and beyond on my hair and I could not be happier with how it turned out. I highly recommend her!!