Bridal hair by Remona

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I hired Remona for my Moroccan engagement party and I was absolutely thrilled and amazed by her services. Not only is she beyond words talented, she was sweet, kind and just a joy to work with. I had a specific look in mind that we discussed prior to the event and the end result was more beautiful than any picture I had sent her. I received endless compliments throughout the night and even requests for her contact information! She is worth every single penny and more - do yourself a favor and hire her!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I did a bridal trail and loved the way my hair and make up came out. I felt like a princess and am so happy I found Bridal hair by Remona. Excellent service and prices!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I didn't know what I wanted for my hair... for me, I can look at pinterest photos all day long but my thin, shoulder length hair will only do so many things! I knew I wanted something soft, classy, elegant --- but I always wanted it to stay put. There's nothing worst than the perfect picture ruined by a strand of hair across your face! So, I wanted an up-do... classic, timeless, and sophisticated, that wasn't hard / crunchy... that was glued to my head. All of that sounds like a tall order but she completely understood me and suggested the PERFECT hair style. It was flawless... it was tight but not uncomfortable at all; it was soft around my face by the strands didn't fall down - at midnight it looked the SAME as it did when she first did it at 1:00pm that day; it was secured but not hard or crunchy - it went perfectly with my dress style [strapless] and i felt BEAUTIFUL. Like, magazine beautiful. Please see my pictures - you'll see what I'm talking about!

Not to mention - there's literally NOTHING to not love about Remona - she's the sweetest and made "getting ready" for the wedding so much fun! I, of course, wanted someone very talented to do my hair - but I also wanted to enjoy the company of all my vendors because we were going to spend so much time with them - Remona is so nice *and easy* to be around. It made it even better than she came to the hotel and we didnt need to leave to go to a salon. Everything was perfect, so perfect.

I'm so grateful and happy with the services Remona provided and would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to anyone!! Thank you, again, Remona! I felt like I was living a fairytale!! :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

From the first time I met Remona at the hair trial, I knew she would be fantastic! We didn't necessarily decide at the trial, it was just important to know that I liked what she was doing and felt comfortable, which I did! She is super sweet and even gave me a hair brooch as a gift. As we got closer to the wedding date, I wanted to provide hair for the bridesmaids and Remona graciously gathered her amazing assistants to take on my 12 bridesmaids! We ALL looked fantastic! I highly recommend her and all the girls in my wedding party loved their hair styles. I actually let the girls and the stylists just do their hair however they wanted and it really turned out beautiful for my black tie wedding.

Thank you Remona - you and your team were wonderful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona is an absolute gem. I am very particular about my hair and feared I would never find someone who met my expectations. I had previous trials that had been a total disaster. Then, my wedding planner suggested I contact Remona. From the moment I sat down in her chair, I knew I had found the answer! Remona did about 6 different styles during my trial and I was thrilled to have so many options to choose from. She made the experience fun and celebratory. We decided that I should have her cut my hair about a month out from my wedding. And it was such an amazing cut! My fiance (now husband) said my hair never looked better.

On my wedding day, Remona radiated the most positive and lovely energy, not only making my friends and family look and feel beautiful, but generally taking great care of all of us on this most important day. My sister and my mother have never looked more beautiful. And she styled my hair into a beautiful, glamorous old Hollywood style that made me feel absolutely gorgeous. Remona is amazingly talented and I could not imagine anyone doing a better job. More than that, she is a kind and warm person and I loved having her with me on such a special day.

You simply cannot make a better choice than Remona!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona is an artist with hair! There is nothing she can't do. I'm pretty picky with my hair but once I sat down in Remona's chair at the trial I knew I was in the best hands. She completely understood what I was looking for. With this look it didn't make sense to use the wire halo piece that I had purchased as a "halo". Instead she wrapped it into a smaller design and created a beautiful piece to pin into my hair in the back. On top of her talent, she is so warm and sweet and absolutely someone you want to work with on the day of your wedding. She did such an amazing job with my bridesmaids too!

Remona was AMAZING!

I knew I was in great hands but she 100% exceeded my highest expectations. I am not comfortable with the traditional up-do and Remona was able to allow me to wear my hair down at my Wedding with beautiful Glam curls that lasted until the next day!

She was a joy to work with and truly made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt!

I work in the Wedding industry and work with many Stylists and Remona is the BEST!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Could not have been in more capable hands...Thank God for Remona!

I get it. Hair can be tricky and up-do's down-right terrifying if left to the creative devices of some novice "expert"...not with Remona. She is absolutely masterful at her craft.

From my first consultation with Remona I felt at ease. She's so humble and would never just drop a name, but when I began to ask her about her skill set and who she had learned from/ worked under, my jaw dropped. I knew my family and I would be more than fine. For my wedding, she did my hair, my mothers, god-mother AND grandmother who has extremely short hair. We got rave reviews all night.

Our special day would not have been the same without the talented, Remona.
Money well spent!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona is AMAZING!!! My sister used Remona for her wedding in June 2014 and I knew I had to have Remona do my hair as well for my December 2014 wedding. Remona is an incredible artist -- she can take just a few comments from what you are thinking and come up with something gorgeous. I felt beautiful on my wedding day, as did all of my bridesmaids. In addition to her incredible talent, Remona is one of the most genuine, friendly people I've ever met. She's such a pleasure to work with!

Highly, highly recommend!!

Private User
Recently Married

Remona is so talented. She is sweet, easygoing, thorough, has a great eye, and makes the whole process enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Ellen
10/18/2014

Remona and her team were MORE than amazing for my wedding. My bridesmaids asked for hairstyles ranging from sleek buns to curly updos, and Remona gave me a beautiful romantic style that lasted through the night and all the dancing. The hairstyles were stunning, stayed securely in place, and photographed like a dream. I truly cannot express just how much Remona meant to me on the day of my wedding - she along with her entire time have the perfect energy for those people who will be with you as you get ready. I think they were just as excited as I was for the big day, and truly helped to make the morning memorable. They can recreate whatever hair style you're interested in, are easy to work with, and do incredible work. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Remona, you are the best!!!!!

Kate
10/10/2014

I can't recommend Remona highly enough!! She was professional, fun and fantastic to have around the morning of my wedding. Not only that but she also did an absolutely amazing job with my hair, my mother-in-law's hair and all 7 of my bridesmaids! She worked with long hair and short hair and made everyone look so beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Remona did an amazing job for me on my wedding day. She was so professional, sweet, and fun to work with!! I had so many compliments on my bridal updo with my tiara placed in the middle and am so happy that I chose to work with her. I looked like a Persian Princess and my hair style was elegant which was just what I wanted. Her positive energy kept me relaxed which is so important when it comes to your special day! I would definitely recommend Remona to my family and friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me Remona Joon.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This review is LONG overdue...especially considering how indebted I feel to Remona! She is so unbelievably delightful. I had the absolute best experience with her during the entire wedding process. Remona made me feel so at ease from square one. I almost wish I could post the email conversations we had on here because she was such a source of calm for me. As shallow as it sounds, my hair was one of the biggest causes of concern for me. I have never once liked when someone else has done my hair. Even if I get a haircut I immediately go home and rewash it and blow dry it myself because I never like the way people blow dry my hair. I had a few hair trials with others before meeting Remona and I absolutely hated them. I had pretty much decided that I was going to do my own hair. Remona was SO confident (but in the nicest and most humble way) that I would like what she could do for me that I decided to give her a try. She was so right. She tried a few different styles for me and I honestly liked each and every one of them. She is also simply WONDERFUL to sit and talk to. When it came to the actual day, she was so awesome. She walked into the hotel, where we were all getting ready, and realized she wanted a better mirror. Instead of calling and waiting for something to arrive, she just took matters into her own hands and took the mirror off the closet door and set it up where she wanted it. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well. I can't say enough about her. I will be honest, at first I was hesitant to spend the money because I was so used to being disappointed, but I made the best decision with her. I absolutely adored my hair and I adored her. You literally do NOT need to look anywhere else. I couldn't possibly recommend her enough.

Private User
Recently Married

Remona and her team exceeded my expectations! Not only is she extremely talented at what she does but she is a pleasure to be around. I did not realize until my wedding day how important it is to have kind and easy-going people by your side on such a special day. She had a great energy, was willing to work with whatever came her way and made each and every one of us (approximately 13 of us!) look and feel our absolute best! To say I highly recommend her is an understatement- she is fabulous!

Leslie
08/22/2014

I don't even know what words I can use to adequately describe my experience with Remona. Perfection. Incredible. Comforting. She is more passionate about her job and her intent on ensuring that you will be magical and enchanting on your day is her only concern. But, not only does she care about the bride, but the bridal party. Not only did she make them look stunning, she took the time to do all of my nieces hair for free. I was absolutely taken away by her demeanor, her encouraging words and her need to make me feel beautiful. I have never had a better experience. She is knowledgeable, professional, talented behind words. Please, please consider her for any event you have. It was a joy to have her part of my day.