Brendon Pinola Photography

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
11/15/2014

My husband and I loved Brendon. He stayed on top of everything throughout the entire day. He truly captured some amazing shots of us and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work. The photos came out AMAZING. You will not regret hiring Brendon. He also traveled from Birmingham to Daytona Beach, FL to do our wedding which was also very cool! Thanks again Brendon!

Services Used: Photography

Brendon and his co-photographer were great! They really took a wide range of pics and captured some of my favorite moments from the day. I hate posey pics which is why we chose Brendon b/c he has a fresh perspective on posey. He really pays attention to detail to make sure you don't miss any part of your big day! He is truly a professional and will make your day that much smoother for it. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Ellen
12/28/2012

We were very pleased with Brendon and very happy that we chose him as our photographer. He was always very easy to communicate with, responds to emails very quickly and always answered any questions I had. He is very flexible and easy to work with - and he is a great and talented photographer. A true professional. I would recommend him to any bride who wants to receive remarkable service from a photographer. We are very happy with our photographs and will be able to treasure them for a lifetime!

Mariaya
12/24/2012

I would highly recommend Brendon for wedding photography as he is great at being part of your event and capturing those precious moments without you being aware he's around. I think this is important if you're looking for candid photos. He had great ideas for the "posed" shots too but was completely open to suggestions and encouraged your ideas as well. I was extremely impressed with the quickness in which I received my pictures back; I got them within a couple weeks and the quality was fantastic! He covered every little detail which is invaluable because once the wedding is over, all you have left is your pictures. Because of his thoroughness, my husband and I, as well as our family, will be able to look back at our pictures for years and years and remember it as if it was yesterday. I would absolutely hire him again.

Services Used: Photography

Brendon was very professional, prompt and flexible. We feel that we definitely got our money's worth and would highly recommend him to prospective clients. We were very satisfied with the quality of our pictures.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Brendon made our wedding stress free and fun! He was very professional and had many great ideas, while still incorporating our wants and wishes. No matter if you are a professional model or the least photogenic couple there is, Brendon will make you look beautiful and happy on your most special day!

Jocelyn
10/20/2012

Brendon is very professional. He captured all of the special moments from our day, and we will have beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime!

Brooke
10/12/2012

My name is Brooke Murphree and Brendon shot my wedding on Friday, October 12, 2012 at Musgrove Country Club in Jasper, AL. It is a beautiful venue; however, I did not want all my wedding pictures to be centered around a "golf course" theme. And, Brendon surpassed my expectations with his creativity when it came to this issue. Not only are my pictures stunning,but they also reflect who we are as a couple and our own personal style. I am so very pleased with my pictures. Also, working with Brendon before the wedding day was ultra easy. He was very prompt in replying to my emails and answering any questions I had. On my wedding day, he made it so easy to relax. I have been in countless weddings and usually the photographer is pushy/overbearing. Brendon put me at ease with his relax and calm way of taking all the pictures I desired but without being overbearing to the wedding party/family/friends. His approach to photography was definitely what every bride desires on her wedding day. He captured all the small moments, the little details, and he had ideas that made picture perfect memories. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldnt change a thing. If you do not use Brendon... you are definitely missing out.

heather
09/23/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Bredon. His pictures speak for themselves as they are amazing! We chose Brendon after meeting with numerous photographers because his pictures stood out and had a different look and feel than all the others. He was incredibly flexible with my crazy wedding planning schedule trying to work around tax season as a CPA for our engagement pictures and he was always quick to respond to emails when I would ask him the same questions multiple times because I am such a scatter brain or we would make multiple changes on our guestbook trying to make it just perfect. We felt his prices were very reasonable for the quality of work and the amount of product we received. Brendon captured all the important moments and then some extras of our wedding and we couldnt be happier with our photographs!! He is a very talented photographer and we will definitely be using him the future as we have children!

Kristen
09/22/2012

Brendon Pinola and his entire crew are absolutely amazing. Every moment I could ever imagine was captured at our wedding, at Rosewood in Pinson, Al. It was a picture perfect wedding, to us anyways, and all 868 photos prove it. Highly recommend Brendon Pinola Photography, you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Brendon shot my wedding on May 19th. He was unobtrusive and still got the shots we wanted. He manages the shots efficiently so that we could focus on having fun at our reception and celebrating with our family and friends. He was very flexible throughout the planning so that we got what we needed. He got the photos edited and up on the website just after our honeymoon. All in all, a great experience and I'm really pleased with the photos!

Services Used: Photography

We had some unexpected events come up prior to our original wedding date of June 2012. When we decided we wanted to get married a lot sooner (October 08, 2011) the ONLY thing we wanted to be sure and keep was our photographer. We planned our wedding date based on Brendon's availability.

He is the most amazing photographer. He is flexible, FUN, and has an AMAZING eye for great shots. I cannot find ONE single picture from my wedding and engagement session that I do not LOVE. That was the hard part! Picking my favorites!! THEY ALL WERE!

He is EXTREMELY punctual, very professional, and extremely quick to reply to any questions or concerns you have. His photographs are amazing, and I can honestly say he is worth every penny you spend for his pictures. His ability to offer fresh and new ideas for photograph spots, poses etc. is a breath of fresh air.

Brendon met us at our house when we were shopping around for photographers and before he could pull out his portfolio I had decided we were going to use him. It's rare that you can feel as comfortable automatically with someone as you do Brendon. I would recommend him to anyone and I wouldn't stop at just weddings. If I need ANY professional pictures taken I hope to be able to consult him as well.

Take it from this bride....Choose Brendon Pinola!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Brendon! Our wedding pictures turned out better than we could of ever imagined while staying within a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Brendon Pinola for all your wedding photography needs. You will be Happy you did so!

4.7

I got married on August 6th, 2011. Being somewhat of a photographer myself I knew that photography was going to be one of the most important things on the wedding day! Brendon was such a joy to work with before and on the big day. He was always prompt to respond to any questions I had, he helped me picture what I wanted on the day of the wedding and he captured those moments that were absolutely unforgettable. He set the whole wedding party at ease during the big day. He was funny and laid back and kept us laughing. He was really good about capturing candid moments throughout the day as well as taking your traditional wedding party pictures as well as some fun, artistic shots as well. My husband and I are so pleased with our images! While we were on our honeymoon we went to his website and saw that our pictures were up and spent hours looking through them and reliving every moment! When we got home, the cd of images was waiting for us! I definitely recommend Brendon. Everyone who has looked at our pictures love them and we are so pleased and satisfied with the service he provided!

Services Used: Photography

My Husband and I were married on June 5th 2011. During all the craziness of planning our wedding, one thing that was a no brain-er was who our photographer was going to be. I was familiar with not only Brendon's beautiful photography work, but also his work ethics from seeing photos from and being apart of two other friends weddings who had also used Brendon. He went above and beyond to capture every aspect of our day that we worked so hard on to make "us", special and memorable for us and our guest. He is extremely easy to work with and professional. I have and will continue to highly recommend Brendon to everyone I know! Amanda Davis

Services Used: Photography

After researching photographers for days and scouring hundred of photos, my husband and I chose Brendon to capture our wedding day. We could not be more pleased with our choice. Being a first time bride, I had tons of questions. Brendon responded to my emails quickly and patiently answered each question I had. He was flexible and willing to work around our timeline. He was prompt and got to work immediately. Our wedding was simple and gave Brendon little to work with, but the photos are extraordinary. If we had it to do over again, I would choose Brendon every time!