Bond Group Luxury Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Michelle
07/04/2015

After I got engaged, The Bond Group was the first vendor that I booked. Breck and his team made me feel comfortable instantly and he seemed to know exactly how to execute the type of wedding I have always dreamed of. He guided me through the whole process and made great suggestions on vendors in the city. Since I was doing a destination wedding I was not familiar with the best ones in town. The day could have not gone more smoothly, and if there were problems, I did not know about them. I HIGHLY recommend The Bond Group if you want the highest quality!!

Gabriela
06/20/2015

Breck at The Bond Group was referred to me by my friend who got married last year and he made my day run so smoothly. I could not be happier with him and his team. He was able to take my vision and turn it into reality, actually better than what I had even imagined! Breck makes you feel so special throughout the entire process. He made great recommendations on florist, venue, dress shop, etc. In my mind there is no better Wedding Coordinator out there!

Jeffrey
05/23/2015

Bond group luxury weddings is an investment everyone should make when planning a wedding. These are two of the most creative and organized individuals you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
We found many of the planning companies we considered lacked experience and knowledge, that is not the case with Breck and Caroline. Highly recommended!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Naomi
03/20/2015

I am delighted to write this review. What a team! Bond Group luxury weddings is outstanding! Their professionalism and organizational skills are beyond any expectations that I or my husband could've had. Caroline is the most organized and detail oriented person. Breck's designs brought out inspiration in me that I didn't even know was there. Our guest were blown away. They were attentive and responsive and most importantly guided and educated us which allowed us to make decisions that benefited us the most.

Sara
02/07/2015

Breck and Caroline of the Bond Group made our dream wedding come true. They made every step on the way to that dream a blast as well! We had a wedding that really made the absolute most of our budget and it was a night that no one will forget. We are happiest about the friendship we built with Breck and Caroline and really appreciate them from the bottom of our hearts

Sharon
01/19/2015

Bond Group luxury weddings is outstanding! I never would've thought that my day could look like this we worked with Breck and Caroline for over a year and their work ethic, creativeness and attention to detail surpasses all. FIVE stars across-the-board!

Mark
11/09/2013

Breck was our obvious choice to plan our wedding with his experience and positive attititude, and he far exceeded our expectation in every aspect of our wedding and made it more memorable with zero stress. He is the best.

Yuliia
11/09/2013

Great help and very organizing people. Our vendor St Regis Hotel Miami recommended Bond Group to us. Since, we live in another state, Breck Bouchard was our eyes, ears and hearts. His sense of style and taste are amazing and also he is careful with the budget. Would definitely reccomend Bond Group Luxury Weddings.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Breck and his team was absolutely the best from our first consultation to our wedding day! His knowledge of the best vendors, genuine work ethic, and tenacious attitude to get the job done is unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Throughout the planning and during our wedding day Breck has been not only been a guiding hand but also a reliable and irreplaceable ally. Planning a wedding is an overwhelming task, especially if it is a destination wedding, and having such a professional partner as the Bond Group has made the process manageable. We planned our wedding from Europe and had it not been for the continual efforts of Breck, we would not have been able to have our dream wedding. It is rare to find such outstanding professionals who love what they do and have it reflect in the outstanding quality of their work.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Breck Bouchard and his company Bond Group Events sets a new standard of excellence.Sets a New Standard of Excellence    posted 1/11/2012

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The bond group events is perfect all around.
My husband and I new nothibg about NYC other than we have always wanted to get married there.
Breck handled everything for us, presented us with options, ideas and his follow through and attention to detail is second to none. Invest, invest, invest in the bond group!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Breck B. from The Bond Group was a Lifesaver for us! Considering ours was a destination wedding in South Beach, Miami, and we live in Montréal, Breck guided us every step of the way, from 1,400 miles away!
Breck goes above and beyond the call of duty! He knows EVERYONE in Miami, and called in so many favors for us, to make our every wish come true. His attention to detail, his expertise in event planning, his professionalism, honesty, and his calm, sweet disposition went a long way! Breck is attentive, never overbearing, constantly and consistently positive, proactive, and always keeps it real! Breck knew more about our Hotel's policies than the Hotel's event coordinator. He is, without a doubt, worth his weight in gold, and gold is at an all time high in the Stock market, in case you don't know! We HIGHLY recommend The Bond Group to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is getting married in Miami or New York City! We will hire him again when we renew our vows in 10 years! THAT'S a promise! Breck Bouchard, you are a SAINT! Merci beaucoup mon amie!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Breck is the BEST wedding planner in South Florida. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!! He is always available if you have questions, he knows everything about the industry, he has a great team behind him filled with great people who are also the best at what they do.
We had a great time planning the wedding and the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! We just enjoyed our whole day and Breck and his team took care of EVERYTHING!
Thanks to The Bond Group our wedding was a success and an event us, and everybody who attended will never forget! =)
Mili & Ale Gonzalez-Rosales

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Breck and the entire Bond Group team were FANTASTIC! Our wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and more. Breck was everything I could have wanted in a planner and now a friend. He never tried to change my vision and always made sure he was staying true to us as a couple and our taste. I knew exactly what I wanted, which I am sure is not usually the case with brides, and Breck was there every step of the way making sure every element came perfectly together. South Florida brides make an appointment with The Bond Group ASAP.

Perfect Planning!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It was simply a fantastic experience working with Breck, of The Bouchard Group. Breck is extremely professional and was able to put together the wedding of our dreams! Breck was able to take care of every last detail so that the day of our wedding, we could actually enjoy being with each other and all of our family and friends in attendance.