Big River Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 3 Reviews
Rachel is extremely easy to work with. We've already gotten our wedding photos back, and we love them! Couldn't have picked a better photographer to work with.
Wedding: 2+ years ago

Sammy_D 2 Reviews
Rachel is fantastic!! She answered all my questions promptly both before and after I booked her, and she was very open and friendly about getting my vision down correctly and making changes as time went by and my plans were altered.
She took all of my suggestions for 'must-have' shots and added a ton of creative and beautiful ideas of her own and everyone commented the day of the wedding on how great she was! She was everywhere that day, I don't think there was a single thing that was not photographed! She brought an assistant for the ceremony and pictures after, so that with 2 cameras working so many more angles and important moments were captured.
She was always pleasant and friendly, and when it appeared that she had finished all the shots we truly wanted at the reception, rather than wait out the time taking a bunch of random pictures of guests she asked us if we wanted her to stay and do that or if she should leave 30 minutes early and save us $100! I doubt too many people would offer that up front even though it makes perfect sense. She is one of the more reasonably priced photographers in the area, offering many different packages or the by the hour rate which we did, and we get 3 disks full of edited, copy-right free images to do with as we please. I highly recommend!!
Wedding: 09/10/2011

Private User 5 Reviews
I loved Rachel. She was really good! Cant wait to get my photos
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great photographers. Charles and Rachel work so well together. Rachel is great at organizing people together and arranging the pictures. The pictures they take turn out great and they have some great ideas for shots. They are also receptive to your own ideas and will do whatever you want.
Wedding: 11/07/2009