Reviews (4)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenn and Loni are the queens of the universe. They are the absolute best team of wedding planners anywhere. Jenn stopped at nothing to ensure our day went off without a hitch. And when I tell you we had one big hitch...oh boy! And she handled it beautifully. Loni was my lady in waiting the day of and she was wonderful. She ran her little tail off for me the entire day up to and including hiding behind me and holding up my gown so it wouldn't get dirty when we were taking pictures in the muddy garden. They were worth every penny. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a coordinator for even a small event like ours to take the pressure off the day of.
Wedding: 05/21/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jenn is an amazing planner. We got the dream wedding we wanted while still staying within our budget. Jenn is extremely knowledgeable about the wedding industry. She has contacts with numerous venues and vendors. Throughout the planning process, she was extremely professional and helpful. She helped us to come up with ideas, and her knowledge about all vendors was invaluable. I know we wouldn't have been able to plan the same event, with the same success, without her. On the day of our wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy our wedding, knowing that Jenn would be there to iron out any issues that came up. I am extremely glad I used her services and would recommend her to any brides (or grooms) planning a wedding.
Wedding: 08/15/2009
Services Used: Wedding Planning
 718-496-7997
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire