Bella Airbrush Makeup & Hair Design

(4.2 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TASHA was absolutely incredible! We had a trial run in which she applied my makeup early in the morning and it lasted all day. After seeing my trial I knew exactly what I wanted for my actual wedding day! My advice: DO not skimp on the trial. It was worth it to know what I needed and what adjustments to make the day of.

Wedding day, she started with my 8 bridesmaids and created a beautiful "smokey eye" look. Some of my girls wanted darker than others on the eyes and everyone looked amazing! After my trial I decided I wanted heavier on the face (because I naturally tend to get red)-- she made the adjustments and there was no red all night!! Having 9 make up applications, some people would almost assemble line people through, not Tasha..she took a good amount of time with each bridesmaid and created the look that they wanted and everyone was very pleased!

Both applications she was prompt and professional. Tasha is VERY personable and the ending result was flawless and lasted all day (even the next day I woke up the morning after and everything looked like it had just gotten applied)!!

Definitely would recommend to brides and in the future I will be using her again for the services! Thank you!

Ashley Farlin

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I called Tasha to book a hair and makeup trial for my wedding. She said she was available on my wedding day. She did the trial and was very friendly and nice, so I booked her. I also paid her for the trial. After the trial, and after I paid her, she told me she might not be able to do my hair and makeup at the time I needed due to the fact she had another bride to do that day. She said she would let me know. So, a month before my wedding she told me she could not do my hair and makeup at the time I needed her. She said she would give me names of other vendors, but she never sent them. I then asked for a refund given the fact that she was not honest with me about her availability on my wedding day. I also told her I would have never set up a trial knowing she had another bride to do on that day. On two occasions, she told me she would send me a refund. It has been 2 months and I have not received it yet. She was very nice and did a nice job, so I'm very disappointed in her professionalism.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Super fast application of makeup, looked beautiful all day long!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

In terms of my hair and make up I can't say I was unhappy with it. Tasha gave me the look I wanted and the make up looked beautiful in pictures. I do have to say though when you look at airbrushed make up up close you actually see more wrinkles and lines which is gross.

I'm a little upset at how my mom was treated. I wanted to have both my mom and my mother in laws hair and make up done for the wedding. While she did a beautiful job with my mother in law she did a horrible job with my mom. I noticed that there was very little eye make up for my mom and when I mentioned this she put on a little bit more... but barely. It didn't look amazing. The worse part was what she did to my mother's hair. It was not attractive. When I mentioned this she was able to fix it and make it more curly however the curls were sticking out, which I mentioned. Instead of just turning the curls in or using a bit more product she completely re-did it to what it was originally. And my poor mother said she tugged and pulled at her hair like no tomorrow. She told me later that she didn't want to say anything (because I had not had my make up done) and she didn't want her to mess up my hair and make up. I feel that that was mean an unprofessional. She also charged me more than we had initially agreed upon but I was so busy I couldn't keep track of what we had agreed on.

Bella Airbrush Makeup & Hair Design responded with the following comments:

Unfortunately, this review doesn't have a name or a wedding date listed so I am unable to verify or check my books to see who this is :(

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have made it thru the day without all her help and support!!!

• Wedding: 12/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha is amazing! She did both my hair and makeup for my wedding. She worked around my crazy schedule and was extremely flexible when I needed to change my practice appointment not once but twice! The airbrush makeup makes you look flawless and looks amazing in pictures! She did my hair exactly how I had pictured it only ten times better! She is extremely personable and helps to set a fun and relaxed atmosphere on your big day. If you want to get complemented non stop at your wedding for how beautiful you look, choose Tasha!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the few things that went right with my wedding was hiring Tasha of Bella Airbrush Makeup & Hair Design. Tasha was very professional and did a fantastic job with my makeup. She uses a silicone based foundation through air brush application that really erases fine lines, etc. I have creases in my eyelids from times when my eyes have been swollen/gone down and her products erased those creases completely! Tasha starts with less color on your eyes and then increases the intensity based on your taste. Makeup application comes with natural hair false lashes that are tasteful and elegant. I did do a pre-wedding consultation with her to ensure that I would know what I was getting on my wedding day. If you can afford the extra expense and want the peace of mind to know what you are getting, do it. However, I can tell you that you will be happy with the outcome of your makeup if you don't. I only hired Tasha for my makeup as I had my life-long hair stylist do my wedding hair.

If I remember correctly Tasha usually does 2 brides per day. I was concerned when she first mentioned that to me, but don't let that scare you. She arrives on time and does not commit more than she can do. She has been doing makeup for several years and knows how to manage her time.

I would recommend Tasha to any bride looking for affordable flawless airbrush makeup.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Be sure to speak up and let her know how you want to wear your hair or what colors that you would prefer for your make up

Bella Airbrush Makeup & Hair Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you Veronica.... That is such great advice, I encourage every bride to express what they do and don't like. Your wedding day isn't the day to step out of your comfort zone.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My make-up/ hair artist was sweet, talented and flexible. Plus, I loved the air-brush make-up. i highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tasha was terrific and really listened to what I wanted. She works fast, but her years of experience shows... She applied the make up professionally (even though forgot to apply lipstick - which we realized too late! But then again, I did ask to be "natural"? so perhaps a misunderstanding? lol). Everyone said I looked fabulous on the day - it held up incredibly well to Fresno's Summer temps of 107 degrees. Hair was amazing and everyone commented on how gorgeous and glamorous yet natural it looked (had clip on hair extensions).
I was extremely happy with her service and result. Highly recommended! Guaranteed wonderful stress-free result with a warm, friendly & fun-loving person : )

• Wedding: 06/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After my sister used Bella Airbrush Makeup and Hair for her wedding, I KNEW who I needed for mine! Tasha's airbrush makeup is flawless and it lasts ALL night! I loved it because it feels nice on the skin, but is also completely sweatproof.

Tasha herself is SO nice and lovely to work with. My makeup and my hair were beautiful!

She did the makeup for my bridesmaids and I recommend her to anyone who asks! Just such a nice, pleasant experience. =)

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Very pleased with Tasha's work. She even came for a home visit to discuss hair and make up ideas prior to the wedding. She was originally supposed to do mine and my mother's hair, but ran out of time and couldn't do my mother's. Very professional and pleasant. She did make up airbrushing, which I liked a lot.

• Wedding: 06/02/2007
559-801-8420
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3