The Blushed Company

Tehachapi, CA View map

A professionally trained makeup artist specializing in natural, radiant makeup to bring out the beautiful you. I currently work for one of the top cosmetics companies in the world and use their professional products in all my applications.

Photoshoots, Fashion Shows, Weddings, Bachelorette Parties, Proms, Senior Portraits, Graduations
Birthdays, Company Parties, or any Special Event!

I provide on location services as well as studio services.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Alyssa Married on 09/02/2017
    Amy is the most talented hair and makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with! I initially called Amy after seeing her work on Instagram @theblushedcompany to talk about my upcoming wedding in Paso Robles.

After seeing my dress, she helped to design the concept for my hair, even creating a custom hairpiece of small pearls that wrapped around my bun. For my makeup, she worked with me to find products that would work with my eyes, which just happen to be super sensitive.

Amy brought in a fantastic colleague to help with my bridesmaids' hair and everyone ended up with a very modern look that also reflected their style. Amy made us all feel beautiful and was such a pleasure to spend time with leading up to the wedding!
    Kimberley Married on 08/01/2015
    I used Amy for my wedding make up and hair as well as for my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job and everyone and was so easy to talk to. She really took the time to listen to each girl on what they were looking for and exceeded all of it. My hair and make up came out better then I could have imagined. I loved everything about it. I would definitely recommend using the Blushed Company for your event!
    Ashley Married on 05/30/2015
    Amy is so amazing! She is so sweet and did an amazing job making sure that we stayed on time. My makeup was gorgeous for my wedding (& rehearsal). The Blushed Company also did hair & makeup for my bridesmaids. They all looked absolutely lovely and felt comfortable with Amy.

Alexandra Wallace Alexandra Wallace Wedding Photographers

Amy is excellent at enhancing the natural beauty and glow within any bride; I have had the pleasure of working with her several times, and her artistry is never anything short of flawless! I would recommend The Blushed Company to any wedding in need of hair/makeup services!

Tehachapi, 93561
Location of (The Blushed Company)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding