Aimee Wheeler Photography

Aimee Wheeler Photography

Covington, GA
770.845.0678
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My favorite part about Aimiee taking my daughter's wedding pictures, was that she got the most perfect shots without making us stand around forever. We were able to enjoy the reception and our guest. The price cannot be beat! The quality is excellant! She has a wonderful personality, very upbeat and she is so easy to work with.

Aimee Wheeler Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much.

Services Used: Photography

Aimee did a wonderful job! She began as my photographer and ended as a friend! We love her!

Services Used: Photography

I would highly recommend Aimee Wheeler to anyone! My photos are absolutely gorgeous and super high quality, and I got the album of my dreams. I was most impressed with her professionalism though. She made it a point to learn everyone's name in my family and wedding party, and addressed them by name. She had a genuine respect for everyone involved in my wedding and honoring what the day meant for me and my husband. I think one of her biggest strengths is getting to know her client and making sure the photographs tell a personal story that honor who the client is. I don't think I could've hired a better photographer, and I KNOW I couldn't have gotten a better value!

Services Used: Photography

Aimee is AWESOME! I have already referred her to others. She is very friendly and her sweet personality helps you to feel comfortable with her immediately. She is very creative and offers guidance to all involved in order to get the great shots. If ever I need another photographer I'd welcome the opportunity to work with her again. My Maid of Honor said: I was very pleased with her professionalism.  She seemed to have the bride and grooms desires in mind as she took pictures.  She made sure to get important family and friends photos, took requests and got shots of everyone having fun.  I would highly recommend her.

UPDATE: We just received the link to our best photos and they are PHENOMINAL; Aimee capture some amazing shots and did some very creative things to capture the special details of our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

I loved Aimee's work. She is very sweet and patient. We had some hang-ups with getting into the building but she was very patient with us. She worked with our entire family and really made the event special and very intimate. Our families felt so important and VIP because of the attention that they were getting from Aimee. It was great!

Services Used: Photography

Excelent photographer and person in a whole!

Services Used: Photography

Aimee ranks 5 star all the way She was amazing !!!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Aimee is EXCELLENT!! I cannot recommend her enough. She was professional, down to earth, and extremely perceptive. You can't go wrong with selecting her as your photographer. My husband and I look forward to her capturing our pregnancy, baby's first pics, and family photos as well.