Yoj Events

Profile Picture
Kristina
1 Review
11/08/2014

YOJ Events, and particularly Emily, were essential in making our big day personal and seamless. We could not be more pleased with the end result--a perfect wedding weekend! Emily added small touches that tied our welcome reception and wedding events together seamlessly. Our guests are still (10 days later) raving about what an amazing weekend they had in Charleston!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
60 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401
BLOG

fabulously flawless.

You create a lifetime full of moments. We craft your celebration. Your event is an experience; Rejoice in it. Yoj is a full-service event planning and design agency headquartered in Charleston, S.C. We work closely with our clients to construct a personal event that combines each client's vision with our strengths and resources.

< /p>

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green
Services: Full Planning, Partial Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Candice is one of the most down to earth planners I have ever met! Working with her is so much fun and I know her brides feel the same way because they tell me! She is not only super talented but also a great person.
PROS I KNOW (106) View All 106 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Yoj Events is a wedding Planner from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including SC, GA, and The Southeast. Yoj Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Custom design and personal touches for the perfect Charleston wedding