Yoj Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Candice and Yoj were absolutely amazing. She created exactly the wedding we wanted. It could not have been any better. Stunning day. Thank you so much.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
60 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401
BLOG

fabulously flawless.

You create a lifetime full of moments. We craft your celebration. Your event is an experience; Rejoice in it. Yoj is a full-service event planning and design agency headquartered in Charleston, S.C. We work closely with our clients to construct a personal event that combines each client's vision with our strengths and resources.

... read more

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Candice is one of the most down to earth planners I have ever met! Working with her is so much fun and I know her brides feel the same way because they tell me! She is not only super talented but also a great person.
PROS I KNOW (109) View All 109 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Yoj Events is a wedding Planner from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including SC, GA, and The Southeast. Yoj Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Custom design and personal touches for the perfect Charleston wedding