Yoj Events

Yoj Events

fabulously flawless.

60 Calhoun Street
Charleston, SC 29401 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

You create a lifetime full of moments. We craft your celebration. Your event is an experience; Rejoice in it.

Yoj is a full-service event planning and design agency headquartered in Charleston, S.C. We work closely with our clients to construct a personal event that combines each client's vision with our strengths and resources.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

YOJ Events, and particularly Emily, were essential in making our big day personal and seamless. We could not be more pleased with the end result--a perfect wedding weekend! Emily added small touches that tied our welcome reception and wedding events together seamlessly. Our guests are still (10 days later) raving about what an amazing weekend they had in Charleston!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Kristina
1 Review
Endorsements
Candice is one of the most down to earth planners I have ever met! Working with her is so much fun and I know her brides feel the same way because they tell me! She is not only super talented but also a great person.
Associations I Belong to
Yoj Events is a wedding Planner from Charleston, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including SC, GA, and The Southeast. Yoj Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Custom design and personal touches for the perfect Charleston wedding
843-614-3413
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment