Wedding officiant - Reverend Adam Jamsa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adam and his wife Carolyn were so amazing! He really took the time to get to know me and Kyle and really put a lot of heart into our ceremony. For only having met with Adam and his wife a few times...we felt like we knew them our whole life. Words cannot describe how beautiful our ceremony was and all of our family and friends went on and on about how uplifting, exciting, and truly heartfelt our wedding ceremony was. We are usually pretty tight with our money, but he quoted us a more than reasonable price. His wife Carolyn was there to do anything for us an hour before the ceremony and I mean Anything! They were so wonderful we sent them a check for a nice tip in the mail the day after our wedding because we were so impressed. They were the only vendors that we tipped if that says anything about how great they were!

They will truly make your ceremony perfect. We love them.

Kyle and Melanie

Wedding officiant - Reverend Adam Jamsa responded with the following comments:

Awwwwww! We love you too!

Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Peoria, IL

Personalized and unique wedding ceremonies and coordinating services

As a wedding officiant / Ordained Reverend, I strive to understand and embrace each individual’s spiritual path. I offer services for all faiths, inter-faith, non religious ceremonies and I recognize the marriage laws in Illinois. .

I believe a wedding ceremony should embody who the couple are - I have been officiating and providing wedding services in central Illinois and outlying areas for over seven years - it has been a privilege to get to know each couple and to craft and present a ceremony that expresses their spirituality, love and friendship. I have had to opportunity to officiate over 500 ceremonies and strive to make each ceremony unique to that couple and one that their family and friends will love as well. It is so important to really get to know the couple and share my experience, but also let them bring their own unique style to their wedding ceremony.  The couples input is what truly makes a wedding ceremony special.

It is not only how a ceremony is written, but how it is presented -When I consult with couples they often ask, “Will our guests be able to hear you?” They will also comment on how often they witness ceremonies that are monotone or bland. As an officiant, my job only begins with creating a personalized ceremony.  I rely on my extensive background in communications and theater and years of presentation experience to ensure that each ceremony is presented in an articulate and engaging style. It is important that a couple's guests feel that the officiant took the time to get to know them. A wedding is a couple's day to celebrate the love and friendship they have found in one another - it is important the every couple's ceremony not only represents them, but is presented with enthusiasm and professionalism.

I have the pleasure of working with my lovely wife Carolyn who serves as wedding rehearsal and ceremony coordinator. Carolyn has an extensive background in event promotions, she is there to assist in rehearsal and on the big day.  She is a valuable addition and provides a fun and professional demeanor that puts every couple and their wedding party at ease. We are true wedding ceremony coordinators who do not believe in showing up ten minutes before your ceremony.  This is your day – we want you and your family to enjoy the moment and let us take care of the details.   I provide a free consultation - We also provide a wedding coordination service for those who need help in locating/contacting vendors and coordinating the day of. References are available upon request. Please visit our website for more details. Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about us.

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Ceremony Rehearsal, Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Where do I begin....I have worked with Adam for several years now. I consider him a friend...not just a vendor. He works with my clients to create beautiful and unique wedding ceremonies. Every wedding he officiates is fabulous!!! There have even been a few that brought me to tears...from the story he is telling, to the way he tells it. He and I work so well together, our rehearsals are quick and thurough, and we always have a perfect ceremony! I would HIGHLY recommend Reverend Adam Jamsa!!!!
Wedding officiant - Reverend Adam Jamsa is a wedding Officiant from Peoria, il. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Peoria, Bloomington, and champaign. Wedding officiant - Reverend Adam Jamsa is a professional wedding ordained officiant that has been part of the Central Illinois wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Wedding Officiating, planning, proposals, vows, rings