171 Reviews for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend

No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
171 Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Reviews

Wedding officiant can make or break your big day. With just 1 week of planning, we do not have enough time to research nor ask around. We just relied on the highest review on our wedding app. With just one message inquiry, Adam immediately responded with interest. I was surprised since most of the vendors I asked around immediately turn me down because of just 1-week notice. With time constraint, Adam knew what questions to ask and utilize our time effectively. He was able to get to know us and our story for a short coffee meeting and crafted a very resonating wedding ceremony script and vows. He has created a wedding ceremony that is fitting to our needs, values and guests.
We had received numerous positive feedback from our guests on how passionate and humorous the delivery of the ceremony. It totally spoken our story in a realistic and meaningful way. Thank you, Adam, for giving us a great and wonderful wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I lived out of town and Adam was very accommodating. He would meet us while we were visiting family in town or have phone conversations any time we had questions. Adam really walked us through our ceremony and made it a memorable day for us and guests. An added bonus of working with Adam was his wife Carolyn! She was right there before the ceremony to help us coordinate and calm our nerves :). We would highly recommend Adam and Carolyn!

Profile Picture Tammi, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Adam and his wife were great to work with!! Excellent job!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married on Fri., Oct. 6, by Adam. Our ceremony was beautiful, personal and entertaining. Adam invested a lot of time in making the ceremony exactly as we had envisioned it and delivered it very eloquently. He and his wife, Carolyn, are a great team, working together to make our special day with family and friends a beautiful and memorable one! We would recommend to anyone looking for a truly personal wedding experience! The Hegenbarth's

Profile Picture Kim, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Book him, seriously!! Adam exceeded our expectations by a long shot! I was skeptical having a stranger marry us... I thought it wouldn’t be personalized enough, but boy was I wrong. He made it so easy... he sent us a few questions to get to know us, touched base with us and provided great communication the whole way through the planning processs, and then wrote us the most beautiful & perfect ceremony!! I got so many compliments from all of my friends and family on how great and entertaining the ceremony was. He does as great job putting in those small intimate details and also manages to sneak in a little humor in too to keep your guests entertained :) Out of all the vendors I worked with over the year long wedding planning process, he was my favorite - just super down to earth, very sweet, and just super talented at what he does!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam,and his wife Carolyn, brought a piece of calm to the chaos of our hectic day. They were easy to work with, and always making sure we were happy with our ceremony. Their advice, and trustworthiness was second to none!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was great!! He did an amazing job at my wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

If we could give Adam and Carolyn more stars, we would! They were very professional, creative, and caring. Throughout our engagement, they kept in contact regularly (at our pace) and created an amazing wedding ceremony. They learned more about us in order to customize our ceremony. Our guests were laughing with us as Adam shared our story, which had many funny moments and was matched to our personalities and values. Adam made me feel relieved knowing that I wouldn't have to remember to say or do anything. I get nervous talking in front of large groups! He did everything. His wife, Carolyn, was great with organizing the party and making sure everyone was prepared. We cannot thank them enough for the most amazing ceremony!!

Profile Picture Lindi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

5 stars under each of the catagories says it all!! Abundance of compliments on our ceremony!

Profile Picture Carie , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam really made our ceremony unique and took the time to make it just how we wanted. He worked with us until it was spot on! He also could make quick decisions to cut the lesser important areas since our day was so hot. We appreciate his kindness and heartfelt words during the whole process. As a bonus, his wife took the time to assist with details and coordinate our ceremony as well.

Profile Picture Nicol, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My now husband and I were having trouble finding an officiant when a mutual friends of ours advised that we contact Rev. Adam Jamsa. I must say, it was one of the best decisions we made! Rev. Jamsa and his lovely wife Carolyn were an absolute joy to work with and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They are very passionate about what they do and it shows! They are so friendly, down to earth, relaxed, and caring. They were very helpful from start to finish, even when I was being difficult. Our wedding was everything we could have wanted and more. Carolyn is very sweet and did a great job of keeping myself and the bridal party calm and collective on the day of the wedding. Rev. Jamsa did an awesome job creating and officiating the ceremony. He gave us tons of ideas for our only-slightly-traditional ceremony, particularly the two unity ceremonies which included my now stepdaughter. All my husband and I heard after the ceremony was how beautiful it was and how he kept it interesting. We will be recommending them to anyone who asks us! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are beyond happy we chose Adam Jamsa for our wedding day! He was very easy to work with, very professional, and very organized. Adam creates the ceremony to fit each couple and takes the time to ensure that every detail is correct. Having his wife Carolyn there on the day of to help with coordination and tie any loose ends was extremely helpful, also! We received countless compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend Adam!!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam is amazing. He got to know us and our ceremony perfectly reflected that. He's fun, funny, and not at all fussy. We appreciate everything Adam has done for us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adam was absolutely amazing. My husband and I planned our wedding from Seattle and Adam did everything he could to communicate and assist us through this process. He even met with us days before the wedding to make sure we were comfortable and to go through the ceremony with us before the rehearsal. Adam wrote our ceremony and made it perfect for Dan and I. We felt very included in the whole process and he made sure our unique requests fit in to the ceremony beautifully. My husband and I are very casual and laid back. We didn't want our ceremony too lovey dovey or religious. Adam heard our requests and made our wedding a perfect representation of my husband and I. We are so thankful we found you, Adam! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Danielle , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adam was an amazing officiant. We actually met at the alter, but had corresponded in the weeks leading up to the wedding through e-mail. He was very persobnable both through e-mail and at the ceremony.

Adam sent us vow/ring options and the overall ceremony before the date. We were able to customize the service. I loved it. We had so many compliments from family members after the event. Also, Adam has a great projecting speaking voice. We had an outdoor wedding with 20 guests, everyone was able to hear him even through the wind. Thanks so much Adam!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam and Carolyn were absolutely wonderful! Adam wrote a beautiful ceremony for us and Carolyn was so helpful with making sure everything went smoothly. They really made our day special and unique to us! Thank you!

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Adam was amazing! Couldn't have imagined our ceremony without him. He worked with us to create a ceremony custom to us as a couple. It was the least stressful part of planning the wedding by far! He made sure to take time to meet with us before the wedding so we were comfortable and I could relax knowing that we were in good hands! Adam came to rehearsal to go over our ceremony and consolidated with the DJ so well! He even came an hour early, which made us feel like a priority. He helped us to laugh and enjoy it. The wedding day was also wonderful with Adam and his wife. She seriously saved my life by being so calm and helping me remember to breathe. Both Adam and her assured me that nothing went on until I was ready. They treated us like family. Adam even stayed until dinner was served at the reception to give a blessing! Seriously the best out there.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Every venue my HUSBAND and I visited suggested Adam Jamsa and his wife... if they were available. Fortunately they were!

Adam's voice carries so very well. Whether he is speaking to a small group of 20 or a large crowd, I doubt he'd need a mic. Writing my ceremony with him was so easy and he was incredibly helpful. I wanted to insert a bunch of nerdy quotes and references and Adam was quite open minded about that, he made us giggle during the ceremony and really had everyone feeling like this wasn't your average wedding. We were overjoyed to have him officiate our vows. His wife was so helpful and understanding. When I was confused on the way things went, she explained the why so easily.

(He has a cadence similar to a sports announcer. Which is pretty great, in our opinion.)

Profile Picture Jaye, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Adam was SO fantastic, I couldn't imagine our day with anyone else. He made it more than special. He made it about US. I will and have recommended Adam to many to people. He is very professional and good at his job!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had originally attended a wedding where Adam was the officiant. Our first impression of him was that he was very enthusiastic, professional, and an overall great speaker. We were drawn to his style, because he really values getting to know a couple so that he is able to base his ceremony around the couple. Additionally, we appreciated that he was interested to know how much or how little religion to involve in the ceremony. Having his wife there as an assistant was extremely helpful in coordinating the wedding party and rehearsal as well.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam and his wife were most helpful. Adam made everything so easy. We couldn't have asked for a better Ceremony.

Profile Picture Patrick, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot recommend Adam enough! We were stressing out about our wedding until our very first meeting with him. He immediately put us at ease and was very friendly and professional. His services were top notch and he moved our guests to tears! We could not have asked for a better experience and feel truly blessed that we were able to use him. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Francisco, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam and Carolyn were wonderful to work with. Adam communicated with us for several months before the wedding until the ceremony was perfect and he truly knew our unique love story. He had a crowd of over 300 people cracking up and some points and tearing up at others. Carolyn helped with day of coordination and kept everything timed perfectly! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam did a great job for us. He took time to get to know about us and our relationship and incorporated it into our service. I highly recommend Adam if you want someone to personalize your day and make it something special to remember.

Profile Picture User7574613, 1+ year ago, 1 Review