Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant Reviews

251 | Peoria, IL

251 Reviews for Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant

• FB99

Brittany · Getting married on 12/19/2027

If there was an option to give 6 stars for Adam, I would. From our first meeting, I knew this was going to be a good experience. Adam had really great suggestions and knew how to craft our ceremony. But, not only that, he created a beautiful personalized ceremony for us. I love that through each of the drafts he was able to really create something that represented us as a couple. Our friends and family said it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed and they were so impressed with his engaging delivery. Adam arrived on time and was professional throughout the entire process. I support him with the absolute highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • Tyler

Tyler O. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Exceptional, memorable, and flat-out gorgeous

Adam went out of his way to create a ceremony that included our feedback and the content we requested for our wedding. Our wedding was short-notice, particular, and dynamic (not necessarily in a good way), but Adam was exceptional at giving us exactly the duration, content, and sentiment that suited our needs. It was above and beyond! Thank you, Adam!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Victoria S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful Experience

Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. We had so many compliments on our ceremony and how personal it was, people even asked if Adam had known us our whole lives! I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Teresa

Teresa V. · Married on 06/05/2021

What can we say?

We hired Adam through a recommended vendor list from our venue and we sincerely could not have been happier! During this difficult time of Covid, we weren't sure if we would be able to find an officiant at all and were looking to ask family or friends, after we reached out to Adam, he sent us a questionnaire asking about us, what we value in one another and about our story.

Adam put together the most wonderful ceremony for us, there were things that we didn't want, like a sand ceremony or unity candle, and Adam gave us different options for readings and how things should flow.

I think when all was said and done, there were a total of two drafts! It was like Adam had known us all our lives! We received so many compliments from our guests, no only on the ceremony, but also on Adam! Our guests loved him, how he performed our ceremony, and what he put together for us.

We would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!! He was amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Brandi C. · Married on 03/19/2021

Seriously the best officiant in Central IL

Adam was amazing to work with! He fully customized our ceremony, sending it over many times for our review, and was always open to any changes we wanted to make. With everything going on, we considered postponing so we changed our date with him and our other vendors. Not long after that we decided we'd rather have our original date and just do something smaller. Adam was so accommodating to our changes and made it work without ever showing a hint of annoyance at our indecisiveness. He was incredibly helpful in letting us know what to expect and what to do during the ceremony. We've received so many compliments from friends and family saying it was the best wedding ceremony they've attended because Adam is very entertaining and his ceremony is that full of personalized information about the Bride & Groom. Unfortunately, with our smaller wedding and date changes, we were unable to meet his wife; however, I'm sure she is just as wonderful to work with as Adam was. We will always recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 03/25/2021
  • Maria

Maria M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful officiant for our outdoor ceremony

Adam was incredibly patient and thoughtful when it came to planning our outdoor ceremony. He was flexible and worked with us to create the perfect plan for our individual preferences. On the big day, he was enthusiastic and very animated, easily being heard by our guests despite the windy day! Adam and his wife are also just lovely people and we felt lucky to be able to work with them. I would highly recommend Adam for anyone looking for a genuine, excited, and caring officiant.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Taylor N. · Married on 10/10/2020

An Amazing Officiant

Adam was an amazing officiant! He made the process of getting the ceremony together stress-free and really personalized it to us. The whole process was incredibly smooth and easy thanks to him! Our ceremony was beautiful with compliments from all our guests and his wife Carolyn also really helped, which is such a bonus! Highly recommend to any bride and groom searching for a lovely and personal ceremony!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Joy W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Personalized Ceremony

Adam did a wonderful job from start to finish. He knew the right questions to ask us to to write up the perfect ceremony. We had a small wedding and Adam's guidance provided us guidance and reassurance. He helped provide the structure we needed for the wedding ceremony. Our weeding was beautiful! I wouldn't change a thing! I would recommend Adam to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding ceremony

Adam and Carol were great to work with for our wedding amidst the pandemic. We booked them without fully meeting them due to social restrictions but you’d never be able to tell by the way they treated us at the rehearsal. They were very charming and helped the ceremony go smoothly.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent duo, highly recommended!!!

We can't recommend Adam enough. He helped us every step of the way with every detail of the ceremony, gave recommendations and tons of options to make everything move smoothly. Carolyn made work with everyone in the background to make sure the ceremony moved at the right time and pace. These two are very good at what they do and very fair with pricing.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Alex · Married on 09/06/2020

Wedding Officiant

Adam was amazing to work with. He completely personalized our ceremony and made it stress-free for us. He took extra time to get to know us and make sure that everything was the way we wanted. More than I ever expected! I am a worrier and try to do everything on my own - but I completely trusted Adam with our ceremony and highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Holly T. · Married on 09/05/2020

very customizable ceremony!

First off Adam is an amazing person inside and out, he made our ceremony you could find in a fairytale, i was a nervous bride and he helped me through the doubts and worries every chance he could. many compliments on how personal our ceremony was. highly recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Julia R. · Married on 08/05/2020

Amazing Ceremony

We felt blessed to have Adam as our Officiant. He was very kind and generous with his words. Everything was amazing.

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Outstanding

Adam was personable and responsive since day one. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, because on top of those things, he really personalized our vows and made us laugh and tear up with joy. I asked him to surprise us with most of the details and we were not let down. It was a great balance and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Mariah

Mariah L. · Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful Officiant

My husband and I had to reschedule our wedding date twice and change our venue date once because of COVID-19. We ended up getting married on August 22nd, 2020. Adam is absolutely the best officiant I have ever met! We hired him last August and he was always approachable, organized, friendly, and flexible. He was a joy to work with and he truly cares about each of his clients and he really goes out of his way in getting to know them as individuals. Our ceremony was beautiful and held so much meaning to both of us thanks to him. We would highly recommend Adam Jamsa as a wedding officiant!!!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Montanna E. · Married on 06/13/2020

Genuinely Amazing.

Adam was the most flexible, easy going, genuine, and kind person that could have officiated for us. He made us feel very comfortable and happy and his ability to make this so easy for us was incredible. He was able to personalize our ceremony to be exactly how I pictured it. I highly recommend going with him for whatever type of ceremony/wedding you decide on having. My big day wouldn’t have been as amazing without him.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing to work with!!

Adam was so wonderful! He wrote out a ceremony that really identified us as a couple. He is patient, kind and really takes the time to get to know you so you have the best/original ceremony that you can have. I would recommend him to anyone who wants something original and true to what you are as a couple.

Sent on 05/31/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2020

Great officiant!!!

Adam was an amazing officiant!!! He made the process so easy and took away so much stress. My husband and I are terrible at talking about how we feel but Adam turned out words into beautiful speeches. He did an amazing job of adding personal touches and stories to our ceremony. His wife was also an amazing help day of! Wouldn't have changed a thing, they were perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2021

April L. · Married on 05/16/2020

COVID can't stop Love

Our wedding was kinda a rush situation, during COVID 19. We have nothing bad we could say about Adam. He is such a wonderful person. Thank You Adam for making this stressful time wonderful for us.

Sent on 05/19/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa R. · Married on 05/16/2020

Wedding Officiant

Adam did a great job!! Our wedding was beautiful.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Emma R. · Married on 04/25/2020

Highly Reccomend Adam

We had to cancel our initial wedding due to COVID-19. When we decided that we still wanted to get married on our initial date we weren’t sure what options we had during this time. We contacted Adam and he was so accommodating and willing to still marry us on our date. We held a ceremony with just the two of us and Adam in our home. Adam made it so special for us despite the unusual circumstances. He was there for us on such short notice, and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Aswathy

Aswathy · Married on 12/28/2019

Personal and Perfect

I actually found Adam on here. He was a fantastic officiant and his wife Carolyn was a gem on the day of the wedding! She knows exactly what to do and they are both such an amazing team. Throughout the year, Adam worked on my ceremony and tailored it to exactly how my fiancé and I wanted it to be. Upto the last moment! He is so flexible and will make sure you are happy with everything! I heard many compliments after the day of the wedding about him from those who attended. He makes a ceremony not only wonderful for the bride and groom but for guests as well! A bride could not ask for more than Adam and Carolyn!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Desirea M. · Married on 11/30/2019

Adam was so authentic and easy to work with.

He helped us craft the most meaningful and custom ceremony, that with his vibrant personality provided an experience that truly reflected Christopher and My journey together, our beliefs, and the significance of that special day. His wife, Carolyn, was everything a bride needs on the big day! She kept everyone where they needed to be, on time, and made sure it all went smoothly. Thank you both so much for a perfect ceremony! ❤️

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Travis

Travis W. · Married on 11/23/2019

It was extraodinary!

Adam was a really great officiant for my wife and I. He was very professional and made our day very special. He was very organized and optimistic when we first met him and he made sure through many rough drafts that the ceremony was something special. Even through dealing with a terrible wedding venue host he brightened our day with his enthusiasm and brightfulness. His wife was just as helpful as well and we couldn't have had a better ceremony without them. Thank you so much and it was a blast in Australia.
    Mr. & Mrs Walk