185 Reviews for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend

No Denomination (7)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
185 Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Reviews

From our first meeting to our wedding day...Adam was an Amazing officiant with the utmost professionalism possible! He is so attentive and his attention to detail was phenomenal! He made our special day one to remember for a lifetime... Truly!
Thank you Adam! We will stay in touch because you've meant that much to us to stay connected!

Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Mr. & Mrs. Wood
07/06/2018
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Happiest wedding day ever💕
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Patrick and Teresa Wood 2018
Profile Picture Teresa, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Adam was amazing! Carol, his wife, helped line up our families prior to ceremony. Both are very kind and very courteous. The entire ceremony and rehearsal were very laid back. We could not have chosen anyone better for the job - hands down!!!
I've also been a bridesmaid in several weddings Adam has performed- I thought he did an amazing job, it was an easy choice to have him officiate ours!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Picking Adam to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding. Not only did we find the perfect person to officiate our wedding, but we also made new friends with him and his wife! When my fiancé and I got engaged I was worried about finding someone to marry us. Neither one of us were very religious so I had no idea where to even begin to find someone to marry us. That’s when I came across Adam in my search. He was the only one I ended up reaching out to because we hit it off immediately. He is so easy to work with and so much fun to be around! He was extremely accommodating when meeting up and extremely quick to respond to any and all emails. Him and his wife even came over to meet with both our parents one evening and it felt like we all knew each other for years. As far as the ceremony goes, he really personalizes it and gets to know you so that the ceremony is 100% everything you and your fiancé want. He is very enthusiastic and keeps the audience engaged. We had a ton of compliments on our ceremony thanks to him! His wife Carolyn was also amazing. She was a huge help for our rehearsal and day of. They helped keep everything going day of and also helped coordinate. Carolyn even helped decorate the morning of my wedding with my aunt and a family friend. My wedding day was an absolute dream come true because of them and we couldn’t be more thankful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

Adam was the best officiant we could have ever asked for. He helped us design a beautiful ceremony that so many people have complimented us on. He entwined every aspect that we wanted on our special day. Unfortunately we didn't have time to meet in person with Adam before our rehearsal, but when he showed up it was like we had know each other for years. We have an amazing wedding party but they can be tough to control sometimes. Somehow Adam and Carolyn were able to keep everyone working like a well oiled machine. Our big day went off without a hitch and it was beautiful. Adam and Carolyn were amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Adam was absolutely incredible and very easy to work with. Extremely personable and our families and friends LOVED him. He puts 100% in everything and makes sure you’re completely satisfied before finalizing the finished product. This guy is amazing and I don’t know that we told him enough. Definite recommend.

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was amazing during the entire process, he made sure all the time that we were happy with how everything would be and did an excellent job at the ceremony. He and his wife are very professional, kind and considerate. My friends and family are still talking about what an amazing job he did two months later!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was wonderful to work with. Whatever you want your ceremony to be, he will make it happen. Very good personality and his wife is wonderful too! Highly recommend! Good price is a bonus too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam and Carolyn were awesome! Adam took the time to meet with us on several occasions to really personalize and create our one of a kind ceremony! He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to finalize our ceremony readings and unity details. Adam even helped us write our vows! On our wedding day Adam was enthusiastic when delivering our ceremony, we received numerous compliments of how wonderful our ceremony was. Guests were never bored and they were fully engaged the whole time! Carolyn was also extremely helpful organizing the bridal party and queuing people during rehearsal dinner. Carolyn took care of the marriage paperwork and the set up of our sand ceremony items on our wedding day. Adam and Carolyn both stayed afterwards to take down some decor! They are both extremely personable and a joy to work with! We are so happy that Adam and Carolyn officiated our wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Such a wonderful man to work with! Adam was kind, thoughtful and very understanding. He did a wonderful job of capturing both of us, and was helpful every step of the way. I got many compliments later on from guests about Adam and how entertaining he was. I cannot fully express my extreme gratitude I have for what he did for our wedding.

Profile Picture Hayley , 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing Adam to officiate our day was definitely one of our best decisions! He made it very easy to personalize our ceremony and helped make the rehearsal and the day of flow easily and helped to get rid of all worries. His wife was also amazing in helping to keep the bridal party walking in smoothly and on time. So glad I had them there!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made everything flow smoothly from the process to the outcome. He was very prompt and attentive to all my questions throughout the process and was always happy to help. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam is dedicated to providing the most personalized, meaningful wedding ceremony. Adam is very punctual, always available to discuss the couple's wishes and ensures the ceremony exceeds the couple's expectations. Both Adam and his wife Carolyn were extremely helpful on wedding day, the ceremony was beautiful. Thank you Adam and Carolyn for being such a big part of our special day. We would highly recommend Adam and Carolyn

Profile Picture Lissette, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a private ceremony. Adam took the time to meet with us and get to know us which helped to make of intimate ceremony personal and romantic. Adam is very personable and made our ceremony feel perfect, not too serious but serious enough. I highly recommend Adam for officiating your wedding.

Profile Picture Felicia , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If I were able to rate higher than a 5 I surely would!!! Adam and his wife were helpful right from the beginning. Visiting us for the first time in the comfort of our own home over an hour and half away from them! Answering all questions promptly, helping with our own vows, and by the time it was all over, it seeed as we had been friends for years! The ceremony was very personal and funny just how I’d pictured it! Heck, his wife even brought me a roll before I walked down the aisle because I haven’t eaten and was filled with nerves. From beginning to end they were simply amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Erica , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wedding officiant can make or break your big day. With just 1 week of planning, we do not have enough time to research nor ask around. We just relied on the highest review on our wedding app. With just one message inquiry, Adam immediately responded with interest. I was surprised since most of the vendors I asked around immediately turn me down because of just 1-week notice. With time constraint, Adam knew what questions to ask and utilize our time effectively. He was able to get to know us and our story for a short coffee meeting and crafted a very resonating wedding ceremony script and vows. He has created a wedding ceremony that is fitting to our needs, values and guests.
We had received numerous positive feedback from our guests on how passionate and humorous the delivery of the ceremony. It totally spoken our story in a realistic and meaningful way. Thank you, Adam, for giving us a great and wonderful wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adam was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I lived out of town and Adam was very accommodating. He would meet us while we were visiting family in town or have phone conversations any time we had questions. Adam really walked us through our ceremony and made it a memorable day for us and guests. An added bonus of working with Adam was his wife Carolyn! She was right there before the ceremony to help us coordinate and calm our nerves :). We would highly recommend Adam and Carolyn!

Profile Picture Tammi, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Adam and his wife were great to work with!! Excellent job!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married on Fri., Oct. 6, by Adam. Our ceremony was beautiful, personal and entertaining. Adam invested a lot of time in making the ceremony exactly as we had envisioned it and delivered it very eloquently. He and his wife, Carolyn, are a great team, working together to make our special day with family and friends a beautiful and memorable one! We would recommend to anyone looking for a truly personal wedding experience! The Hegenbarth's

Profile Picture Kim, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Book him, seriously!! Adam exceeded our expectations by a long shot! I was skeptical having a stranger marry us... I thought it wouldn’t be personalized enough, but boy was I wrong. He made it so easy... he sent us a few questions to get to know us, touched base with us and provided great communication the whole way through the planning processs, and then wrote us the most beautiful & perfect ceremony!! I got so many compliments from all of my friends and family on how great and entertaining the ceremony was. He does as great job putting in those small intimate details and also manages to sneak in a little humor in too to keep your guests entertained :) Out of all the vendors I worked with over the year long wedding planning process, he was my favorite - just super down to earth, very sweet, and just super talented at what he does!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam,and his wife Carolyn, brought a piece of calm to the chaos of our hectic day. They were easy to work with, and always making sure we were happy with our ceremony. Their advice, and trustworthiness was second to none!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was great!! He did an amazing job at my wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

If we could give Adam and Carolyn more stars, we would! They were very professional, creative, and caring. Throughout our engagement, they kept in contact regularly (at our pace) and created an amazing wedding ceremony. They learned more about us in order to customize our ceremony. Our guests were laughing with us as Adam shared our story, which had many funny moments and was matched to our personalities and values. Adam made me feel relieved knowing that I wouldn't have to remember to say or do anything. I get nervous talking in front of large groups! He did everything. His wife, Carolyn, was great with organizing the party and making sure everyone was prepared. We cannot thank them enough for the most amazing ceremony!!

Profile Picture Lindi, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

5 stars under each of the catagories says it all!! Abundance of compliments on our ceremony!

Profile Picture Carie , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam really made our ceremony unique and took the time to make it just how we wanted. He worked with us until it was spot on! He also could make quick decisions to cut the lesser important areas since our day was so hot. We appreciate his kindness and heartfelt words during the whole process. As a bonus, his wife took the time to assist with details and coordinate our ceremony as well.

Profile Picture Nicol, 7/22/17, 1 Review