Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant Reviews

Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 6
Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 7

Alecia · Married on 10/27/2018

Above and Beyond

Adam and his wife were both a complete pleasure to work with. I was very nervous about the flow and coordination of the wedding as I am a worrier and tend to stress over everything, and after the first conversation with Adam, my fears were put to rest. Him and his wife are so helpful and kind and make sure to answer every question you have and put your day at the top of their priority list. They both helped to make the day perfect. I will absolutely be recommending Adam to anyone I know who is searching for an officiant! You will not be disappointed.

Beth Finn · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Job

Adam was the best choice for our wedding! He was so personal from the start. He asked questions about our relationship and was very attentive through the whole process of making the ceremony perfect. Even during the rehearsal he was always there making sure everything was the way we wanted. The day of the wedding, him and his wife came to go over any last minute details to make sure everything was perfect and his wife even offered to help with any set up. Adam was by far the most attentive wonderful person to work with. It wasn't just a ceremony, it was a beautiful show that everyone was attending. We had so many people after the ceremony comment on how great he was too! He will definitely take care of you!

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic and very Humble

I absolutely loved working with both Adam and Carolynn they made my day so stress free and smooth.

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

More than I could ever ask for!

We couldn’t have picked out a better couple to officiate our wedding. So much thought, love, and detail was put into our ceremony. It’s apparent what Adam’s true talent is! Him and Carolyn are an amazing couple together and to work with! What an amazing experience! Our day was perfect with their help ❤️

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Officiant

We had a wonderful experience with Adam and his wife Carolyn! Adam met with us on a couple occasions and emailed us frequently. He really took the time to get to know us in order to make our wedding day and ceremony absolutely perfect! We had so many compliments about how good of a job our officiant did and we couldn’t agree more. Carolyn also did a great job at helping to coordinate the bridal party down the aisle. If you don’t want to be disappointed on your wedding day, we would highly recommend booking with Adam and Carolyn!

Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 8

Lee Surprenant · Married on 09/22/2018

Couldn't be happier!!!

As everyone has already said, Adam and Carolyn are AMAZING! I remember being where you are now (reading reviews and trying to find the best officiant to have the best possible wedding ceremony). When I came upon Adam I couldn’t believe the amount of positive reviews. Now, after our wedding is over, I can say without a doubt that every positive review is well earned and deserved. He listened to our every request and we received an amazing wedding ceremony that was beautiful and a story of us. Do yourself a favor and book Adam. You won’t regret it. I know we didn’t. Thanks Adam and Carolyn!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2018

From the start Adam was very courteous and displayed a great personality! He made sure that our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted and we could tell he knew what he was doing. We were unable to meet in person prior to the rehearsal due to scheduling conflicts on our end, and he was more than willing to work with us via email. He always responded as soon as he could and had many options available for us. At the rehearsal, even though it was the first time we had met, he immediately set our minds at ease and made sure the ceremony was to our liking. The day of he and Carolyn helped us out greatly - from making sure people knew where they were going, to helping the groomsmen put on boutonnières, to helping the bride fix a small, last-minute emergency on her dress. During the ceremony itself he had a great sense of humor and made everyone feel welcome. Adam also balanced the humor with great enthusiasm and sincerity. He made our big day go smoothly and we received many compliments on how amazing he was after the ceremony and in days following. Highly recommend!!

Nick · Married on 09/02/2018

Adam met with us in person prior to booking. From the start he was very polite and professional. He asked us about ourselves and how we'd like our ceremony. He was extremely helpful and gave us plenty of options. He took a very little amount we gave him to work with and created a special ceremony just for us. He was so great, we had guests asking how he knew us since the ceremony was so personalized. He met us the day before for rehearsal and ran through it enough for us to feel comfortable. His wife helped the day of, coordinating the bridal party and getting all the timing right. They both went well above and beyond the contracted service. Trust in your professionals during your wedding. He won't let you down or disappoint in anyway. It will make your day go so much easier knowing you have a capable team running it for you.

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2018

We planned a destination wedding in Peoria, IL and Adam made the process easy. He wrote a great ceremony and consistently checked with us to ensure we were happy with the ceremony before our big day. Adam put his heart into it, very kind and genuine person. Without question, use him as your officiant!

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Adam was AMAZING to work with! He was there every step of the way! He sent me multiple rough drafts of the ceremony speach to ensure it was exactly how I wanted it! He did a great job also helping coordinate the rehearsal and keeping it in flow while still ensuring Everything was exactly how I wanted it! I HIGHLY recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam and his wife helped make our day absolutely amazing. Adam was so wonderful to work with; helpful, patient, creative. He made our ceremony very personal, fun, and beautiful. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Adam for all of your amazing work with us!

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an amazing experience working with Adam and his wife Carolyn. Adam not only officiated our ceremony, but he personally wrote the script and guided us through the process. The week of the wedding they got in touch with all of our vendors and kept everyone on track! The day of the wedding they were both amazing. I don't think we could have done it without them!! They made our day easy, and memorable. Would absolutely recommend them to everyone getting married.

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2018

Adam and his wife were fantastic! I grew up with very traditional catholic weddings, so when my husband and I decided to have a secular ceremony we didn't know where to begin. Adam walked us through the entire process and composed a ceremony that was completely personalized and told our story. His wife organized the rehearsal and was so helpful and kind the day of the ceremony too. We are still recieving compliments about how wonderful the ceremony turned out and what an awesome job Adam did at officiating. I definitely recommend Adam for anyone who is looking for a unique and organized wedding ceremony!

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2018

Adam worked tirelessly to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! He was great and we couldn’t imagine using anyone else. Everything was perfect!

Teresa · Married on 07/06/2018

From our first meeting to our wedding day...Adam was an Amazing officiant with the utmost professionalism possible! He is so attentive and his attention to detail was phenomenal! He made our special day one to remember for a lifetime... Truly!
    Thank you Adam! We will stay in touch because you've meant that much to us to stay connected!

Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 9
    Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 10
    Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 11
    Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 12

Krista · Married on 06/24/2018

Adam did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our ceremony was incredibly personalized, he was very prompt with responsiveness, and he did a great job all around. Highly recommended!!!

Leslie · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam was amazing! Carol, his wife, helped line up our families prior to ceremony. Both are very kind and very courteous. The entire ceremony and rehearsal were very laid back. We could not have chosen anyone better for the job - hands down!!!
    I've also been a bridesmaid in several weddings Adam has performed- I thought he did an amazing job, it was an easy choice to have him officiate ours!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Picking Adam to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding. Not only did we find the perfect person to officiate our wedding, but we also made new friends with him and his wife! When my fiancé and I got engaged I was worried about finding someone to marry us. Neither one of us were very religious so I had no idea where to even begin to find someone to marry us. That’s when I came across Adam in my search. He was the only one I ended up reaching out to because we hit it off immediately. He is so easy to work with and so much fun to be around! He was extremely accommodating when meeting up and extremely quick to respond to any and all emails. Him and his wife even came over to meet with both our parents one evening and it felt like we all knew each other for years. As far as the ceremony goes, he really personalizes it and gets to know you so that the ceremony is 100% everything you and your fiancé want. He is very enthusiastic and keeps the audience engaged. We had a ton of compliments on our ceremony thanks to him! His wife Carolyn was also amazing. She was a huge help for our rehearsal and day of. They helped keep everything going day of and also helped coordinate. Carolyn even helped decorate the morning of my wedding with my aunt and a family friend. My wedding day was an absolute dream come true because of them and we couldn’t be more thankful!

Adam · Married on 06/09/2018

Adam was the best officiant we could have ever asked for. He helped us design a beautiful ceremony that so many people have complimented us on. He entwined every aspect that we wanted on our special day. Unfortunately we didn't have time to meet in person with Adam before our rehearsal, but when he showed up it was like we had know each other for years. We have an amazing wedding party but they can be tough to control sometimes. Somehow Adam and Carolyn were able to keep everyone working like a well oiled machine. Our big day went off without a hitch and it was beautiful. Adam and Carolyn were amazing to work with!

Brandon · Married on 06/02/2018

Adam was absolutely incredible and very easy to work with. Extremely personable and our families and friends LOVED him. He puts 100% in everything and makes sure you’re completely satisfied before finalizing the finished product. This guy is amazing and I don’t know that we told him enough. Definite recommend.

Tatiana · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was amazing during the entire process, he made sure all the time that we were happy with how everything would be and did an excellent job at the ceremony. He and his wife are very professional, kind and considerate. My friends and family are still talking about what an amazing job he did two months later!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Adam was wonderful to work with. Whatever you want your ceremony to be, he will make it happen. Very good personality and his wife is wonderful too! Highly recommend! Good price is a bonus too!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Adam and Carolyn were awesome! Adam took the time to meet with us on several occasions to really personalize and create our one of a kind ceremony! He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to finalize our ceremony readings and unity details. Adam even helped us write our vows! On our wedding day Adam was enthusiastic when delivering our ceremony, we received numerous compliments of how wonderful our ceremony was. Guests were never bored and they were fully engaged the whole time! Carolyn was also extremely helpful organizing the bridal party and queuing people during rehearsal dinner. Carolyn took care of the marriage paperwork and the set up of our sand ceremony items on our wedding day. Adam and Carolyn both stayed afterwards to take down some decor! They are both extremely personable and a joy to work with! We are so happy that Adam and Carolyn officiated our wedding ceremony!

Hayley · Married on 05/04/2018

Such a wonderful man to work with! Adam was kind, thoughtful and very understanding. He did a wonderful job of capturing both of us, and was helpful every step of the way. I got many compliments later on from guests about Adam and how entertaining he was. I cannot fully express my extreme gratitude I have for what he did for our wedding.

Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant 13