195 Reviews for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend

No Denomination (11)
Single Religion (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
195 Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Reviews

From the start Adam was very courteous and displayed a great personality! He made sure that our ceremony was exactly the way we wanted and we could tell he knew what he was doing. We were unable to meet in person prior to the rehearsal due to scheduling conflicts on our end, and he was more than willing to work with us via email. He always responded as soon as he could and had many options available for us. At the rehearsal, even though it was the first time we had met, he immediately set our minds at ease and made sure the ceremony was to our liking. The day of he and Carolyn helped us out greatly - from making sure people knew where they were going, to helping the groomsmen put on boutonnières, to helping the bride fix a small, last-minute emergency on her dress. During the ceremony itself he had a great sense of humor and made everyone feel welcome. Adam also balanced the humor with great enthusiasm and sincerity. He made our big day go smoothly and we received many compliments on how amazing he was after the ceremony and in days following. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam met with us in person prior to booking. From the start he was very polite and professional. He asked us about ourselves and how we'd like our ceremony. He was extremely helpful and gave us plenty of options. He took a very little amount we gave him to work with and created a special ceremony just for us. He was so great, we had guests asking how he knew us since the ceremony was so personalized. He met us the day before for rehearsal and ran through it enough for us to feel comfortable. His wife helped the day of, coordinating the bridal party and getting all the timing right. They both went well above and beyond the contracted service. Trust in your professionals during your wedding. He won't let you down or disappoint in anyway. It will make your day go so much easier knowing you have a capable team running it for you.

Profile Picture Nick, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We planned a destination wedding in Peoria, IL and Adam made the process easy. He wrote a great ceremony and consistently checked with us to ensure we were happy with the ceremony before our big day. Adam put his heart into it, very kind and genuine person. Without question, use him as your officiant!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Adam was AMAZING to work with! He was there every step of the way! He sent me multiple rough drafts of the ceremony speach to ensure it was exactly how I wanted it! He did a great job also helping coordinate the rehearsal and keeping it in flow while still ensuring Everything was exactly how I wanted it! I HIGHLY recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Adam and his wife helped make our day absolutely amazing. Adam was so wonderful to work with; helpful, patient, creative. He made our ceremony very personal, fun, and beautiful. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Adam for all of your amazing work with us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had an amazing experience working with Adam and his wife Carolyn. Adam not only officiated our ceremony, but he personally wrote the script and guided us through the process. The week of the wedding they got in touch with all of our vendors and kept everyone on track! The day of the wedding they were both amazing. I don't think we could have done it without them!! They made our day easy, and memorable. Would absolutely recommend them to everyone getting married.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Adam and his wife were fantastic! I grew up with very traditional catholic weddings, so when my husband and I decided to have a secular ceremony we didn't know where to begin. Adam walked us through the entire process and composed a ceremony that was completely personalized and told our story. His wife organized the rehearsal and was so helpful and kind the day of the ceremony too. We are still recieving compliments about how wonderful the ceremony turned out and what an awesome job Adam did at officiating. I definitely recommend Adam for anyone who is looking for a unique and organized wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Marissa, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting to our wedding day...Adam was an Amazing officiant with the utmost professionalism possible! He is so attentive and his attention to detail was phenomenal! He made our special day one to remember for a lifetime... Truly!
Thank you Adam! We will stay in touch because you've meant that much to us to stay connected!

Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Mr. & Mrs. Wood
07/06/2018
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Happiest wedding day ever💕
Photo for Adam Jamsa Wedding officiant / Reverend Review - Patrick and Teresa Wood 2018
Profile Picture Teresa, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Adam worked tirelessly to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! He was great and we couldn’t imagine using anyone else. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam did a fantastic job at our wedding! Our ceremony was incredibly personalized, he was very prompt with responsiveness, and he did a great job all around. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was amazing! Carol, his wife, helped line up our families prior to ceremony. Both are very kind and very courteous. The entire ceremony and rehearsal were very laid back. We could not have chosen anyone better for the job - hands down!!!
I've also been a bridesmaid in several weddings Adam has performed- I thought he did an amazing job, it was an easy choice to have him officiate ours!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Picking Adam to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions I made when planning our wedding. Not only did we find the perfect person to officiate our wedding, but we also made new friends with him and his wife! When my fiancé and I got engaged I was worried about finding someone to marry us. Neither one of us were very religious so I had no idea where to even begin to find someone to marry us. That’s when I came across Adam in my search. He was the only one I ended up reaching out to because we hit it off immediately. He is so easy to work with and so much fun to be around! He was extremely accommodating when meeting up and extremely quick to respond to any and all emails. Him and his wife even came over to meet with both our parents one evening and it felt like we all knew each other for years. As far as the ceremony goes, he really personalizes it and gets to know you so that the ceremony is 100% everything you and your fiancé want. He is very enthusiastic and keeps the audience engaged. We had a ton of compliments on our ceremony thanks to him! His wife Carolyn was also amazing. She was a huge help for our rehearsal and day of. They helped keep everything going day of and also helped coordinate. Carolyn even helped decorate the morning of my wedding with my aunt and a family friend. My wedding day was an absolute dream come true because of them and we couldn’t be more thankful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

Adam was the best officiant we could have ever asked for. He helped us design a beautiful ceremony that so many people have complimented us on. He entwined every aspect that we wanted on our special day. Unfortunately we didn't have time to meet in person with Adam before our rehearsal, but when he showed up it was like we had know each other for years. We have an amazing wedding party but they can be tough to control sometimes. Somehow Adam and Carolyn were able to keep everyone working like a well oiled machine. Our big day went off without a hitch and it was beautiful. Adam and Carolyn were amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows

Adam was absolutely incredible and very easy to work with. Extremely personable and our families and friends LOVED him. He puts 100% in everything and makes sure you’re completely satisfied before finalizing the finished product. This guy is amazing and I don’t know that we told him enough. Definite recommend.

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was amazing during the entire process, he made sure all the time that we were happy with how everything would be and did an excellent job at the ceremony. He and his wife are very professional, kind and considerate. My friends and family are still talking about what an amazing job he did two months later!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam was wonderful to work with. Whatever you want your ceremony to be, he will make it happen. Very good personality and his wife is wonderful too! Highly recommend! Good price is a bonus too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam and Carolyn were awesome! Adam took the time to meet with us on several occasions to really personalize and create our one of a kind ceremony! He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to finalize our ceremony readings and unity details. Adam even helped us write our vows! On our wedding day Adam was enthusiastic when delivering our ceremony, we received numerous compliments of how wonderful our ceremony was. Guests were never bored and they were fully engaged the whole time! Carolyn was also extremely helpful organizing the bridal party and queuing people during rehearsal dinner. Carolyn took care of the marriage paperwork and the set up of our sand ceremony items on our wedding day. Adam and Carolyn both stayed afterwards to take down some decor! They are both extremely personable and a joy to work with! We are so happy that Adam and Carolyn officiated our wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Such a wonderful man to work with! Adam was kind, thoughtful and very understanding. He did a wonderful job of capturing both of us, and was helpful every step of the way. I got many compliments later on from guests about Adam and how entertaining he was. I cannot fully express my extreme gratitude I have for what he did for our wedding.

Profile Picture Hayley , 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing Adam to officiate our day was definitely one of our best decisions! He made it very easy to personalize our ceremony and helped make the rehearsal and the day of flow easily and helped to get rid of all worries. His wife was also amazing in helping to keep the bridal party walking in smoothly and on time. So glad I had them there!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made everything flow smoothly from the process to the outcome. He was very prompt and attentive to all my questions throughout the process and was always happy to help. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adam is dedicated to providing the most personalized, meaningful wedding ceremony. Adam is very punctual, always available to discuss the couple's wishes and ensures the ceremony exceeds the couple's expectations. Both Adam and his wife Carolyn were extremely helpful on wedding day, the ceremony was beautiful. Thank you Adam and Carolyn for being such a big part of our special day. We would highly recommend Adam and Carolyn

Profile Picture Lissette, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a private ceremony. Adam took the time to meet with us and get to know us which helped to make of intimate ceremony personal and romantic. Adam is very personable and made our ceremony feel perfect, not too serious but serious enough. I highly recommend Adam for officiating your wedding.

Profile Picture Felicia , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If I were able to rate higher than a 5 I surely would!!! Adam and his wife were helpful right from the beginning. Visiting us for the first time in the comfort of our own home over an hour and half away from them! Answering all questions promptly, helping with our own vows, and by the time it was all over, it seeed as we had been friends for years! The ceremony was very personal and funny just how I’d pictured it! Heck, his wife even brought me a roll before I walked down the aisle because I haven’t eaten and was filled with nerves. From beginning to end they were simply amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Erica , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wedding officiant can make or break your big day. With just 1 week of planning, we do not have enough time to research nor ask around. We just relied on the highest review on our wedding app. With just one message inquiry, Adam immediately responded with interest. I was surprised since most of the vendors I asked around immediately turn me down because of just 1-week notice. With time constraint, Adam knew what questions to ask and utilize our time effectively. He was able to get to know us and our story for a short coffee meeting and crafted a very resonating wedding ceremony script and vows. He has created a wedding ceremony that is fitting to our needs, values and guests.
We had received numerous positive feedback from our guests on how passionate and humorous the delivery of the ceremony. It totally spoken our story in a realistic and meaningful way. Thank you, Adam, for giving us a great and wonderful wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Bernadette , 2/3/18, 3 Reviews