Reverend Adam Jamsa Wedding Officiant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• FB99
    Brittany Getting married on 12/19/2027
    If there was an option to give 6 stars for Adam, I would. From our first meeting, I knew this was going to be a good experience. Adam had really great suggestions and knew how to craft our ceremony. But, not only that, he created a beautiful personalized ceremony for us. I love that through each of the drafts he was able to really create something that represented us as a couple. Our friends and family said it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed and they were so impressed with his engaging delivery. Adam arrived on time and was professional throughout the entire process. I support him with the absolute highest recommendation.
    Alexandria W. Married on 04/22/2022

Cannot recommend Adam & Carolyn enough :)

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with… he made the daunting task of putting together a unique and meaningful ceremony a breeze. From the planning process, to our rehearsal and wedding day he was organized, charismatic and kind. Our ceremony was beautiful and customized to suite us perfectly.

Adam’s wife, Carolyn, was our day of coordinator and having her there to ensure everything went smoothly was incredible. From checking in with vendors as they arrived and set up, planning the timing of our ceremony processional with the string quartet and answering any questions that arose from our wedding party/guests - I cannot imagine what we would have done without her.
  • Tyler
    Tyler O. Married on 01/03/2022

Exceptional, memorable, and flat-out gorgeous

Adam went out of his way to create a ceremony that included our feedback and the content we requested for our wedding. Our wedding was short-notice, particular, and dynamic (not necessarily in a good way), but Adam was exceptional at giving us exactly the duration, content, and sentiment that suited our needs. It was above and beyond! Thank you, Adam!
    Cassie P. Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible

Our ceremony was beautifully tailored to our uniqueness as individuals and together as a couple. There wasn’t a dry eye after our ceremony. Can’t recommend Adam enough
    Katrina Married on 10/22/2021

Wedding officiant

Adam did an amazing job with communicating with us every step of the way. His delivery during the ceremony was phenomenal. I highly recommend him for your big day!
    Bryce S. Married on 09/10/2021

Incredibly amazing, friendly, respectful and kind!

Mr. and Mrs. Jamsa were absolutely amazing to work with! Adam was extremely nice and took extra time and care to make sure that we were happy with our ceremony. He was willing to incorporate anything we needed or wanted and really made sure that our ceremony reflected ourselves as individuals, as a couple and the life we wanted to start building together. Mrs. Jamsa was there to help coordinate on the wedding day to make sure that ceremony went off without a glitch. My husband and I were very relaxed and relieved knowing that Adam and Carolyn were there to make our day go smoothly. If we ever renew our vows, we would definitely have Adam do the renewal ceremony!
    Adelai T. Married on 08/21/2021

10/10 Would Recommend!

Adam was a great officiant. We booked him about a year in advance and he was so helpful throughout the whole planning process. 10/10 would recommend!
    Danielle H. Married on 08/14/2021

Adam is amazing

I cannot thank Adam and Carolyn enough for helping make our wedding day the best day ever! Adam created a ceremony that was personal, fun and described my husband and I's relationship perfectly. He was so easy to communicate with and I could not have asked for a better/more genuine person to officiate our wedding. His wife, Carolyn made sure the day was smooth, our bridal party was lined up correctly and ready to go. If you are looking for an officiant in the Peoria area, I highly recommend working with Adam!
  • Barbara
    Barbara L. Married on 08/10/2021

Simply wonderful!

I cannot recommend Adam highly enough. He was so kind and helpful and especially understanding of how difficult it was for me to plan a wedding in another country during a pandemic! We talked via video and he was incredibly quick to respond to all my emails. Our ceremony was so personal and heart-warming, truly everything I could have wanted. I highly recommend you choose Adam for your service, simply wonderful. Thank you Adam.
    Kristina W. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Choice!!!

Adam was Amazing to work with! He made everything so easy. We had an outdoor wedding, I loved that Adam had enough of a voice to carry without a mic so we didnt have to worry about anything going wrong sound wise. He was very professional and fun! I was beyond happy with our experience
    Victoria S. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful Experience

Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. We had so many compliments on our ceremony and how personal it was, people even asked if Adam had known us our whole lives! I cannot recommend him enough.
  • Teresa
    Teresa V. Married on 06/05/2021

What can we say?

We hired Adam through a recommended vendor list from our venue and we sincerely could not have been happier! During this difficult time of Covid, we weren't sure if we would be able to find an officiant at all and were looking to ask family or friends, after we reached out to Adam, he sent us a questionnaire asking about us, what we value in one another and about our story.

Adam put together the most wonderful ceremony for us, there were things that we didn't want, like a sand ceremony or unity candle, and Adam gave us different options for readings and how things should flow.

I think when all was said and done, there were a total of two drafts! It was like Adam had known us all our lives! We received so many compliments from our guests, no only on the ceremony, but also on Adam! Our guests loved him, how he performed our ceremony, and what he put together for us.

We would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!! He was amazing!
    Brandi C. Married on 03/19/2021

Seriously the best officiant in Central IL

Adam was amazing to work with! He fully customized our ceremony, sending it over many times for our review, and was always open to any changes we wanted to make. With everything going on, we considered postponing so we changed our date with him and our other vendors. Not long after that we decided we'd rather have our original date and just do something smaller. Adam was so accommodating to our changes and made it work without ever showing a hint of annoyance at our indecisiveness. He was incredibly helpful in letting us know what to expect and what to do during the ceremony. We've received so many compliments from friends and family saying it was the best wedding ceremony they've attended because Adam is very entertaining and his ceremony is that full of personalized information about the Bride & Groom. Unfortunately, with our smaller wedding and date changes, we were unable to meet his wife; however, I'm sure she is just as wonderful to work with as Adam was. We will always recommend Adam to anyone looking for an officiant!
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful officiant for our outdoor ceremony

Adam was incredibly patient and thoughtful when it came to planning our outdoor ceremony. He was flexible and worked with us to create the perfect plan for our individual preferences. On the big day, he was enthusiastic and very animated, easily being heard by our guests despite the windy day! Adam and his wife are also just lovely people and we felt lucky to be able to work with them. I would highly recommend Adam for anyone looking for a genuine, excited, and caring officiant.
    Taylor N. Married on 10/10/2020

An Amazing Officiant

Adam was an amazing officiant! He made the process of getting the ceremony together stress-free and really personalized it to us. The whole process was incredibly smooth and easy thanks to him! Our ceremony was beautiful with compliments from all our guests and his wife Carolyn also really helped, which is such a bonus! Highly recommend to any bride and groom searching for a lovely and personal ceremony!
  • Cassie
    Cassie H. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding ceremony

Adam and Carol were great to work with for our wedding amidst the pandemic. We booked them without fully meeting them due to social restrictions but you’d never be able to tell by the way they treated us at the rehearsal. They were very charming and helped the ceremony go smoothly.
    Joy W. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Personalized Ceremony

Adam did a wonderful job from start to finish. He knew the right questions to ask us to to write up the perfect ceremony. We had a small wedding and Adam's guidance provided us guidance and reassurance. He helped provide the structure we needed for the wedding ceremony. Our weeding was beautiful! I wouldn't change a thing! I would recommend Adam to all my friends and family!!
  • Jessie
    Jessie C. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent duo, highly recommended!!!

We can't recommend Adam enough. He helped us every step of the way with every detail of the ceremony, gave recommendations and tons of options to make everything move smoothly. Carolyn made work with everyone in the background to make sure the ceremony moved at the right time and pace. These two are very good at what they do and very fair with pricing.
    Alex Married on 09/06/2020

Wedding Officiant

Adam was amazing to work with. He completely personalized our ceremony and made it stress-free for us. He took extra time to get to know us and make sure that everything was the way we wanted. More than I ever expected! I am a worrier and try to do everything on my own - but I completely trusted Adam with our ceremony and highly recommend him!
    Holly T. Married on 09/05/2020

very customizable ceremony!

First off Adam is an amazing person inside and out, he made our ceremony you could find in a fairytale, i was a nervous bride and he helped me through the doubts and worries every chance he could. many compliments on how personal our ceremony was. highly recommend!
    Julia R. Married on 08/05/2020

Amazing Ceremony

We felt blessed to have Adam as our Officiant. He was very kind and generous with his words. Everything was amazing.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 08/01/2020

Outstanding

Adam was personable and responsive since day one. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant, because on top of those things, he really personalized our vows and made us laugh and tear up with joy. I asked him to surprise us with most of the details and we were not let down. It was a great balance and I highly recommend him!
  • Mariah
    Mariah L. Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful Officiant

My husband and I had to reschedule our wedding date twice and change our venue date once because of COVID-19. We ended up getting married on August 22nd, 2020. Adam is absolutely the best officiant I have ever met! We hired him last August and he was always approachable, organized, friendly, and flexible. He was a joy to work with and he truly cares about each of his clients and he really goes out of his way in getting to know them as individuals. Our ceremony was beautiful and held so much meaning to both of us thanks to him. We would highly recommend Adam Jamsa as a wedding officiant!!!
    Montanna E. Married on 06/13/2020

Genuinely Amazing.

Adam was the most flexible, easy going, genuine, and kind person that could have officiated for us. He made us feel very comfortable and happy and his ability to make this so easy for us was incredible. He was able to personalize our ceremony to be exactly how I pictured it. I highly recommend going with him for whatever type of ceremony/wedding you decide on having. My big day wouldn’t have been as amazing without him.