Wedding Favors Unlimited

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

We ordered the gift boxed Sandalwood Fans wedding favors along with custom stickers and LOVED them! The sandalwood was faint enough to be pleasant without being overwhelming and the carvings were beautiful. I was slightly concerned when I read the reviews about the condition of the boxes, but either they have changed them or people just didn't realize how easy the fix was - the boxes themselves were fine; I would just suggest taking a moment when you open them to check the fans, to wipe the front and back of the glass cover as it makes all the difference in the world in appearance. Do be sure to check them, not only for any broken which they will replace if notified within two weeks (in an order of 100, we only had 2), but as others noted in reviews, many have an extra thread that will need to be cut off. My fiancée and I checked them all in one evening by doing it together as we watched a movie after work. The website was user friendly, everything was received well packaged and timely, and the costs are extremely reasonable. One note of caution regarding the fans in particular: be sure to read the reviews - there are two fans that look similar but the manufacturer is different and you can tell because one has a number of negative reviews not only on this site but other sites. Be sure you to check reviews on other sites before ordering on this one even though they probably have the best site so you know you are getting the best item!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Elk River, MN 55330
BLOG

At Wedding Favors Unlimited, you can find a huge selection of unique wedding favors, bridal party gifts, and wedding accessories that are discounted up to 40% off MSRP every day. We're your go-to resource for all things event planning. Need bridal shower accessories? We've got them! We even have favors for baptisms, birthdays, anniversaries, gr aduations, holiday parties, quinceaneras and more.

PROS I KNOW (1)