Crown Trophy (and Gifts)

Stuart, FL View map

Based in Stuart, Florida, Crown Trophy (and Gifts) offers engraved wedding favors and gifts. Suitable for both the couple and their party, these creations can also be used as customized decor on the special day. Although their store is based in Florida, owners Brian and Lori Funk are happy to ship their products for your convenience.

Crown Trophy (and Gifts) has a large array of products that can be engraved with a special message or helpful information. Some of the items, like flasks and glasses, are popular as presents for the wedding party, to show your appreciation for their hard work. If you’d rather have these laser-engraved pieces as decor, then they can even create centerpieces, table signs, numbers, glassware, and vases. The team at this store prides themselves on their quick turnaround time if you have any last-minute requests.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Barware
Drink Accessories
Gift Boxes
Hangers
Kitchen
Labels & Stickers
Office Supplies

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Christie F. Married on 02/03/2021

A Professional Family Business

I was so impressed by Crown Trophy. I will admit, I'm a picky bride who takes forever to decide on certain vendors BUT when I viewed all of Crown Trophies' creations I was so in love! I had tons of ideas and they went over and beyond to make sure they were all met. Everything is homemade and everyone at the wedding couldn't stop talking about the centerpieces, table numbers, and the engrave signs & verses throughout the venue. Also, my husband LOVED the engrave beer mugs for his groomsman gifts (they used them the whole night LOL.) I had other future brides coming up to ask me who made all these gifts and pieces and I was proud to say Crown Trophy. I swear they will not disappoint! The two who run the store are the sweetest people and they will do anything to make YOU happy. Thank you Crown Trophy for making my day more AMAZING. I can't wait to use you guys in the future for holiday and celebration gifts!

Crown Trophy (and Gifts)'s reply:

Thank you for trusting in us! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. I had so much fun being able to create some vintage table decor and bridal gifts for your wedding. I look forward to working with the two of you again in the future.
  • Julie
    Julie S. Married on 02/03/2021

Truly a beautiful and well coordinated event.

You have an idea they can help you make it a reality for your special day.

Thanks Julie!
    It was great seeing you again, and being able to meet your extended family and friends.
    Mathias Married on 03/14/2020

The Wedding Day

WOW. Lori and Brian from Crown Trophy we’re not only helpful through our experience but very talented. They went out of there way to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding day. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. They can engrave anything and what makes it more special is everything is whole made. These gifts and pieces give your wedding that little touch of making it more unique. Crown Trophy won’t disappoint on the vision you have for your wedding day!

Mathias,
    I am so glad that you were able to still have your wedding and that it turned out so beautiful! Brian and I are grateful that you trusted in Crown Trophy and (Gifts) to make your special day so memorable. Thanks again for choosing Crown Trophy.

929 Lincoln Avenue Stuart, FL, 34994
772-233-9793

Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 Saturday-Available all day by appointment
Location of (Crown Trophy (and Gifts))
929 Lincoln Avenue Stuart, FL, 34994 See on map
772-233-9793

Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 Saturday- available all day by appointment

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding