W Fort Lauderdale

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
01/19/2013

I was looking for the perfect wedding venue but really wanted it to be on Fort Lauderdale Beach. From the moment I drove up to the W I had a good feeling. The hotel is decorated in a modern, beach them that never seems to stop impressing. The modern, yet romantic vibe allows the beach theme to be evident but not over done.

The entire staff of the W is amazing! From unloading the car, making sure everything got to where it needed to be, they were extremely helpful and friendly. The Room Staff even got my Wedding Night room together with rose petals, and chocolates (which you or your MOH supply)!

The catering staff was always helpful and would get back to me with any questions I had very quickly. I had a pretty large wedding and everyone really, really enjoyed the food which was divine. The catering and kitchen staff really know what they are doing. We had 5 kosher meals outsourced and my family said it was the best meal they have had that has had to be outsourced from a kosher caterer.

If you go with a cake I highly suggest using We Take The Cake. Although they have more well known bakeries on their preferred vendor list, I got many compliments that this was the best cake they had ever tasted. I can also attest to it being a very delicious cake ( chocolate/vanilla cake with cheesecake frosting and a vanilla butter creme. The design was also exactly what I wanted as well.

The W is truly the best hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach! I highly recommend! Worth a visit and a trip to their restaurant Steak954!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard , Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

From the perfect proposal to the hottest honeymoon, W Fort Lauderdale provides a brilliant backdrop for a wedding or commitment ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. With sand and surf on one side and intracoastal elegance on the other, W Fort Lauderdale overlooks the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach and boasts unobstructed ocean views making it the ultimate expression of style and sophistication. From a wild all-nighter to a sophisticated affair, your idea of the perfect party is possible at W.

Sand, sun and W sophistication make W Fort Lauderdale the ocean's most awe-inspiring address. Savor choice cuisine at STEAK 954, sip creative cocktails at Whiskey Blue, or indulge at Bliss® Spa. With WET(SM), our two infinity edge pools overlooking the Atlantic, and our signature Whatever/Whenever® service, even celebrities don't get white glove service like this.

Enter the seduction of our 517 anything-but-typical rooms and suites. Unrivaled ocean views, the legendary W Bed, fully wired technology, the delightful Munchie Box and indulgent Bliss® spa amenities beckon. From our Spectacular Rooms with peak-a-boo baths to our expansive Extreme Wow Suite and fully stocked two bedroom Flats, our 23 room types offer a little something for every whim.

Contact:

Laura Ortino

Sales Manager, Social Catering

954-414-8207

laura.ortino@whotels.com

For more information, please click here.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
W Fort Lauderdale is a wedding oceanfront ceremony & reception venue from Fort Lauderdale Beach. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach. W Fort Lauderdale is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for over 6 years. We specialize in indoor & outdoor ceremonies, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, and engagement parties