Victoria Drew, Singer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
BCB
2+ years ago

Vicky provided music for our wedding ceremony, which was a full Catholic mass. We could not be happier with her performance and feel so lucky to have found her.

First, she was incredibly easy to work with and always professional. She had helpful suggestions about how to select and structure the music, she was on time, 100% dependable, and even handled logistics with the church for me.

Even more importantly, the music was absolutely heavenly. She is wonderfully taltented, and several of our guests commented to me on how lovely the music was. She really made the ceremony feel special.

We could not recommend Vicky more highly - you will not be sorry!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Burlington, VT 05401

Make music that moves!

Like most singers, I have been singing for crowds large and small since I was a little girl.  What seperates me from the pack are my years of classical vocal study both at the University of Vermont and the Longy School of Music in Boston.  I have spent years singing in churchs, operas, broadway shows, choruses and weddings throughout New England.  Music is a huge part of my life; I've had a private voice and piano studio for over 7 years, I play trumpet, and I am involved a several music groups throughout Vermont.  Weddings have become a passion of mine.  I was just married in 2008 and completely understand the importance of music to the perfect wedding day!
+/- read less