Manchester, VT 05254 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Colour My Wedding

Kate Franklin Fine Art is a professional live event painter based out of Manchester, Vermont. Owner and primary artist, Kate Franklin, has been producing stunning oil paintings for over 30 years, and offers gorgeous live painting services for weddings of all styles. Kate’s preferred medium is oil paint on canvas, and she offers a variety of live wedding scene options from your big day. Whether you’d like to immortalize the vow exchange at your ceremony, the first kiss, ceremony departure, or first dance - Kate has got you covered.

Kate Franklin offers couples a wide variety of special services in order to help them achieve the wedding portrait of their dreams. Kate can paint outdoor scenes with the inclusion of dramatic surrounding landscapes, or detailed interior scenes depicting the subtleties of your romantic reception venue. Kate adds the finishing touches at her studio, and ships couples their breathtaking wedding day memento within four weeks of their wedding day.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Burlington Paint & Sip
porter madurii wedding 51 1861287 157900967246942

4 Reviews for Colour My Wedding

April P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Purchase I Made

Kate is fantastic! I commissioned her to do a live painting at my wedding in Manchester VT. She was so lovely to work with- we had an initial call to figure out what "scene" we wanted to be captured, and agreed on the cocktail hour since I had a photographer for the ceremony piece. She was even able to add my dog to the painting, which was adorable (he WAS at the wedding but retired to the hotel room during the party lol).

Kate worked live during cocktail hour which was a real treat for our guests to watch her work. Everyone LOVED being able to see the picture come to life and chat with her. She wrapped up the painting from home and kept in touch with me during the whole process. To make it even better, once she sent a draft to me with the people defined, I was able to ask her to make edits to 2 people who were random plus ones at my wedding- I didn't really care to capture them forever in the picture, and Kate made it seem so easy to just reconfigure the figures into 2 of my closer friends. It was really amazing and unexpected.

I cannot say enough good things about my painting! We love it so much. My friends and coworkers loved the idea and I have gotten so many compliments. If you are on the fence, you really should give her a call, you will not be disappointed with the beautiful keepsake you will receive.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

Something I'll treasure forever

As lovers of art I knew a live painter would be the perfect personal touch to our dream wedding. Our guests loved watching Kate at work and she captured the ceremony perfectly. She went above and beyond to communicate with me both before and after the wedding. She was prompt, responsive and even went out of her way to proactively reach out to our venue and work with them on logistics. Kate is a very talented painter and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her subtle brushstrokes created a painting detailed enough where we can easily identify our entire wedding party, while still maintaining the impressionistic style that drew me to Kate in the first place. The final product is a beautiful masterpiece we will treasure forever!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jillian · Married on 06/11/2016

Warm, professional, and talented!

Kate did a great job painting our wedding ceremony. She had to adapt quickly when our ceremony location was moved inside due to rain, but she kept a cool head, and the painting came out beautiful!. She was easy to communicate with and incredibly kind. Thanks, Kate!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Colour My Wedding's reply:

Jillian thanks ever so much for the lovely review! So appreciate your taking the time to do that! My best, Kate

Colour My Wedding Pricing

Colour My Wedding Price Rates

Colour My Wedding FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Refund

• Manchester, VT, 05254 See on map
    Location of (Colour My Wedding)