Burlington, VT 05401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Victoria Drew, Singer

Like most singers, I have been singing for crowds large and small since I was a little girl. What seperates me from the pack are my years of classical vocal study both at the University of Vermont and the Longy School of Music in Boston. I have spent years singing in churchs, operas, broadway shows, choruses and weddings throughout New England. Music is a huge part of my life; I've had a private voice and piano studio for over 7 years, I play trumpet, and I am involved a several music groups throughout Vermont. Weddings have become a passion of mine. I was just married in 2008 and completely understand the importance of music to the perfect wedding day!

Follow Victoria Drew, Singer on

HeadShot1
HeadShot1

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for Victoria Drew, Singer

Brooke · Married on 07/09/2011

Vicky provided music for our wedding ceremony, which was a full Catholic mass. We could not be happier with her performance and feel so lucky to have found her.

First, she was incredibly easy to work with and always professional. She had helpful suggestions about how to select and structure the music, she was on time, 100% dependable, and even handled logistics with the church for me.

Even more importantly, the music was absolutely heavenly. She is wonderfully taltented, and several of our guests commented to me on how lovely the music was. She really made the ceremony feel special.

We could not recommend Vicky more highly - you will not be sorry!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Nichol · Married on 05/22/2010

We had the pleasure of having Ms. Victoria Drew sing for us at our wedding on May 22, 2010.
    What an amazing voice, a truly gifted vocalist. Her 'Ave Maria' literally brought people to tears at our wedding... Wow!
    Her attention to detail, professionalism, and straight-up talent make Victoria Drew a perfect choice for any wedding.
    Our day could not have started out any better without her.

Thanks to Victoria for being such an amazing part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Chris · Married on 01/09/2010

My wife and I recently had the opportunity to hear Victoria Drew sing at a friend's wedding at the Mount Washington Hotel and Resort in Bretton Woods, NH. Victoria's singing was absolutely lovely and was a beautiful complement to a very wonderful ceremony. As a special treat, at this ceremony Victoria was accompanied in several duets by her husband, Neil Wacek, who is also an (excellent!) professional singer and trumpet player. The music completely set the mood for an unforgettable evening, and we would highly recommend Victoria and Neil to anyone who is looking to create the perfect atmosphere for their special event.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Award

Victoria Drew, Singer FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Alouette Duo
    Alouette Duo Wedding Musicians

Victoria is an amazing singer, easy to work with and highly professional. DuoVermont has had the privilege of performing with her many times at weddings all over Vermont. She would make any event special!

• Cyndi Photography
    Cyndi Photography Wedding Photographers

a wonderful voice and performer...

• Burlington, 05401 See on map