Ultimate Images

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa photographed our June wedding and we just love the photos! She was so nice, made everyone feel comfortable, and everyone at the wedding really enjoyed her. Prices were reasonable and I love that the package included so many prints and also I have ownership of every photo. The turn around time was so quick - I got the photos back in 3 weeks! My only complaint is that more of the little details were not captured; my centerpieces were all different milk glass vases and I only have a picture of one of them. I also would have liked more of the gift table and some of the other decor that we had. It's also my fault for not giving any specifics of what I wanted. I wish I met with her prior to the wedding because the day of you're just not thinking about all of the shots you'd like to ask for. It's also difficult for one photographer to get everything but she did such an excellent job of photographing all of the people at our wedding. We have a lot of great group shots of people who weren't in the wedding party but still mean so much to us and she also captured a lot of very cute candid moments on the dance floor. Overall, we were very happy with Lisa and Ultimate Images. I would definitely recommend her and will be using her in the future for family photos (she posts a lot of great baby photos on her Facebook!).

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
96 Main Street, Macedon, NY 14502

One Source....Endless Possibilities

Unlimited Time and Travel
Unlimited Photography (500-1000 images)
Photographed in different styles:
(Traditional, Photo Journalism, Illustration and Candids)
Photo box displaying 100 retouched images including:
Color, Black and White and Color Highlighting
8x10's for Parents and Bride & Groom
5x7's for Siblings ... read more

Unlimited Time and Travel
Unlimited Photography (500-1000 images)
Photographed in different styles:
(Traditional, Photo Journalism, Illustration and Candids)
Photo box displaying 100 retouched images including:
Color, Black and White and Color Highlighting
8x10's for Parents and Bride & Groom
5x7's for Siblings and Grandparents
5x7's for entire Bridal Party (same pose)
FREE Engagement Session- Digital Image for Newspaper only
Online Hosting for One Year
All Images on High Resolution DVD
Copyright of ALL Images, SO YOU OWN THEM!

$2900 Studio Owner