Ultimate Images Reviews

45 | Macedon, NY

45 Reviews for Ultimate Images

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Alec is a NINJA

This guy is TOTALLY awesome.
    Super professional & down to earth.
    He was EVERYWHERE at all times!
    Incredible experience.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

Alec is amazing. My husband and I are thrilled with how well our wedding pictures came out. The album he put together is stunning!! Plus, Alec is just an all around great guy. He is so easy to get along with, he knows his stuff, and he is flexible, fair, and fun. You will not be disappointed with what he has to offer!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Lisa is just amazing! She communicated with me whenever we needed, looked through our pinterest board of photos wanted, and really understood the photos we wanted. Love love love her!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Brenden · Married on 09/05/2015

Alec was awesome! I couldn't imagine finding a better photographer in Rochester. He stayed with me all day and made us feel at ease. His work is outstanding. Good quality shots! Anyone would be crazy not to choose him to shoot your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2015

Lisa photographed our June wedding and we just love the photos! She was so nice, made everyone feel comfortable, and everyone at the wedding really enjoyed her. Prices were reasonable and I love that the package included so many prints and also I have ownership of every photo. The turn around time was so quick - I got the photos back in 3 weeks! My only complaint is that more of the little details were not captured; my centerpieces were all different milk glass vases and I only have a picture of one of them. I also would have liked more of the gift table and some of the other decor that we had. It's also my fault for not giving any specifics of what I wanted. I wish I met with her prior to the wedding because the day of you're just not thinking about all of the shots you'd like to ask for. It's also difficult for one photographer to get everything but she did such an excellent job of photographing all of the people at our wedding. We have a lot of great group shots of people who weren't in the wedding party but still mean so much to us and she also captured a lot of very cute candid moments on the dance floor. Overall, we were very happy with Lisa and Ultimate Images. I would definitely recommend her and will be using her in the future for family photos (she posts a lot of great baby photos on her Facebook!).

Sent on 07/01/2015

Alec was awesome. We couldn't be happier with the service. This was both of our first wedding so we we're noobs and Alec made the photography process so easy. After hearing so many horror stories about wedding photographers I couldn't believe how easy working with him was.

We have friends who are getting married in the near future and we had no qualms with recommending Ultimate Images by Alec.

Sent on 03/14/2015

megan · Married on 09/20/2014

From start to finish everything Alec and his team did was perfect. We started with a great Engagement Session for our Save the Dates and Guest Book, which was amazing. The day of the wedding Alec was professional and personable allowing us and our wedding party to have fun and be comfortable showing our own personality, while offering great suggestions. Alec was so excited to get started he even showed up an hour early to start taking shots. The pictures were beautiful, and we couldn't give a higher recommendation!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Jenn · Married on 06/20/2014

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my wedding photos from Alec (the owner). He was funny, made everyone smile, and we had the best time. He captured some truly beautiful moments and made sure to shoot the requested photos I had sent him ahead of time. The entire day was magical, and I give a lot of credit to Alec for that.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Jen · Married on 05/17/2014

I researched many photographers before I decided on Ultimate Images. Alec (the owner) is very easy to work with. He answered all my questions and more. Sonia was my photographer on the day of. She is AMAZING!!!! Her photographs were beautiful and she is very artistic. She worked very hard to capture everything I wanted and more. I highly recommend Sonia and Ultimate Images. Don't settle for less because you can never get that day back!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kelli · Married on 09/28/2013

A great big thank you to Alec and his staff at Ultimate Images! We had our engagement and wedding photos taken with Alec and we couldn't be happier! He captured each and every important moment and created an exquisite collection in our keepsake album. Alec was extremely accommodating and fun to work with.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Alex and his staff are by far the most experienced and professional company in the rochester area

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • User3631933 · 2+ years ago

We love Ultimate Images!! Girls- the wait for your wedding photos is completely worth it! When we got our wedding pictures back we were completely blown away at how incredible the pictures were! I am obsessed with every single picture! The pictures we have are amazing and worth every single penny. Everyone there is FANTASTIC to work with!! When we have kids I will be calling them up to do our babies photos! We will be customers of Ultimate Images for life!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2013

Alec and Ultimate Images - thank you times a million for helping to make our wedding day absolutely amazing!!!!!! The online preview of our pictures were stunning and we couldn't wait to see the rest of them!!! We got an extensive amount of compliments from our guests about how great you were! I know our wedding day was captured perfectly by you!! I HIGHLY recommend Ultimate Images for wedding photography as our day would not have been as perfect without them :o) Hannah did an outstanding job editing our photos and Cheryl was always a dream to work with over the phone!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Scott is a genius! We got our pictures back so quickly and they were amazing, I couldn't believe how man beautiful shots he got! We have over 1,200 pictures from morning to late night. He was so professional and I felt very comfortable having him follow us around, though we barely saw him! He's like a super talented ninja. I'm beyond impressed with our pictures especially because I'm not usually very photogenic! I recommend Scott to everyone!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Juan · Married on 05/10/2013

Alec and his staff were very eager and very capable of providing us with the best possible service from the start. He made sure our engagement photo session was scheduled at the best time of the day in the fall season. He was also instrumental in recommending an alternative location for our newly wed pictures shortly after the ceremony but before the reception.

The quality of their work is outstanding too. Alec is truly a great photographer. He captured everything he had hoped for and more.

Consider their videography services as well. Their cinematic 5 minute video summarizing our wedding day exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Kate · Married on 09/22/2012

Ryan and Christina Palma made us and our wedding party feel so comfortable! They are such a great team, and had many unique ideas and poses that aren't over used. Owner Alec is great to work with, and Cheryl, the wedding consultant is awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Caitlyn · Married on 08/11/2012

Alec and staff are absolutely amazing! I cant imagine not having had Alec shoot my wedding. He has a great personality and makes everyone feel comfortable, beautiful and we all had so much fun! His photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

Alec provided an excellent service for our wedding. He sold us at our first meeting and followed through by exceeding expectations with everything he promised. We were beyond satisfied with all of our photos and the work Scott (photographer) did on our wedding day. He truly captured the essence of the day and was nothing short of amazing. Between the price and the output in all aspects of our service, there is no other studio in Rochester we would suggest. Thanks for all you did at Ultimate Images to make our day special!
    -Megan and Brian

Sent on 10/30/2012

The best photographer in the area! I wouldn't go to any other vendor ever again after working with them. The quality of the pictures are stunning, the effects they can add really make the pictures extra special and they have exceptional prices! Whats not to like? You will be missing out if you don't use them for your next event!

Sent on 07/17/2012
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/25/2012

Phenomenal company to work with! Beautiful photography, exceptional service and worth every penny you spend. Trisha is sucha talented photographer and really exceeded our expectations. You will not be disappointed with Ultimate Images!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Kathryn · Married on 10/15/2011

My entire experience with Ultimate Images was perfect. From our first meeting with Alec, to meeting our photographer, to our RAINY wedding day- every thing was perfect! Our photographer, Nicole, was calm and reassuring during our crazy weather day. We received "teasers" about a month after our big day, and over a thousand beautiful images after 3 months- definitely worth the wait! I would (and I have!) recommend Ultimate Images to everyone!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2011

From the very beginnng, Alec answered all my questions without hesitation, and met with us a couple of times to go over the wedding package. We did not get married locally but there was no travel charge for our photographers. My father wanted to have two photographers even though the one we had was amazing, and Alec made sure that happened, at a very reasonable cost. They came to our house beforehand dressed preofessionally and took pictures of us getting ready, then headed down to the church and got some wonderful shots. Our session at a local nature center was wonderful, and all teh pictures at teh reception really captured our emotions and what was happening throughout the evening. They took the liberty of making a photo album for us when we went to see our pictures, but we could changed anything we wanted about it before purchasing. My parents wanted a different print and they printed it for free. Any prints we get in the future from our wedding will be at a discount. I would highly recommend Ultimate Images for your wedding!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2011

I cannot recommend Ultimate Images, especially Lisa enough!!! For our wedding, Photography was one of the items I said I would spend the money on and get a good photographer, and I am SO happy I did. Lisa was our photographer, and had photographed my brothers wedding and my cousins and she was AMAZING. So when it came to my wedding, I knew she had to be our photographer. Everyone raved about her and how amazing she is, and I completely agree. The photos I have seen so far are amazing and I am so happy she was able to shoot our wedding. Thank you SO much Lisa for all you did and for capturing every moment of our wedding!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Emily · Married on 08/08/2009

Lisa was our photographer, and she was so wonderful! Half my bridesmaids said how they'd fly her to their own future weddings if they had to, because they loved her so much! The teaser photos she's sent are gorgeous, and I'm so excited to see the rest! The best part of an Ultimate Images package is that they offer unlimited time and travel, which meant we were able to get a Rochester photographer in the Buffalo area without a huge extra cost, and Lisa spent the entire day with us, and would not leave til we said we were sure it was okay. She was very non-intrusive. You'd never have known she was there half the time! She was also excellent at wrangling the families for the formal shots, and succeeded in making the one baby in the photos smile for her shots. :)

Sent on 09/01/2009

Vicki · Married on 08/01/2009

Nicole was our photographer, and she was excellent. She was fun and easy-going, yet VERY professional. I trusted her completely to get all the shots we wanted. She was flexible and very easy to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2009