Two One Photography

Two One Photography

Denver, CO
Quality of Service

I can't even begin to describe the amazing talent that is Casey Wigotow at Two One Photography. From the moment my now-husband and I met Casey, we knew she was the one! She cares so deeply about you as a couple and puts in the time over coffee, dinner, and drinks to get to know your personalities so that those personalities come out in each and every photo. Beyond being an absolutely brilliant woman (and now, I am happy to say, dear friend!), her skills are unparalleled. From the list of detail shots that you put together with her to Casey's ability to roll with the punches and take any number of impromptu shots (for example, we decided to climb up on a bear statute in full wedding gear . . . .), she finds a way to capture the light beautifully, cinematic backgrounds professionally, and the story of your relationship perfectly. I never knew my wedding could be so beautiful or that the very special moments could be captured forever on film. Even better is her timeliness; we got our engagement photos and the wedding photos within a week of the event on a lovely, user-friendly website, and we easily downloaded them all onto our personal computers. Your photos are your own with Casey - you don't need to worry about rights to them.

More than that, Two One Photography is fantastic because you can create package deals with Casey to fit your budget. We picked a great package that included engagement photos, 8-hours of coverage, a second shooter, a photo booth, a guest book, and albums. The price was right for all that was included - and even more when you see the quality of the products from Casey. If you don't want "the works," Casey is amazing at creating packages that work for you (i.e., a la carte pricing structures). She did this for a friend of mine (and is now also shooting that friend's wedding in January).

So look no more. Two One Photography is the best choice out there!

Services Used: Photography