Twila's Photography

Twila's Photography

Smyrna, TN
Quality of Service

My husband and I recently got married in May 2015, and worked with Twila Allen as our photographer for our engagement and wedding. Twila's photos are absolutely gorgeous, and she is a true pleasure to work with! For our engagement photos, Twila was great with suggesting locations and traveling to multiple spots to get the perfect shots. She takes a lot of pictures, so you have a ton of great options to choose from. Twila has a way of making you feel completely at ease taking photos and being romantic with your significant other in front of the camera. She is also great at dealing with the crazy moments in weddings (like family pictures) and has a calming presence. Twila was able to get wonderful shots of all of our family members together during the wedding day even when they were all trying to run in different directions!

We were so incredibly happy with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out and could not have been more pleased! Like most people, I worry about how we are going to look in pictures, especially ones that capture some of the most important events in your life. When we first saw the engagement and wedding pictures, we were completely blown away by how beautiful they were - they absolutely exceeded our expectations. Twila is incredibly talented, and there is no need to worry! She has such an artistic eye and a special way of capturing and bringing out the beauty in moments. If you are looking for a photographer in the Nashville area, Twila is a real gem and you can't go wrong with her! My husband and I often talk about our wedding now and have said many times in these conversations that Twila was the best wedding vendor we worked with, and we were so happy that we chose her as our photographer. ~ Katie & Justin

Services Used: Photography
661 Fitzhugh Blvd , Suite 106, Smyrna, TN 37167

Classic Photography with a Modern Edge

Twila loves creating images that have a timeless appeal with a touch of femininity. She approaches each wedding with a fresh uniqueness and is always looking to evoke elegance with every wedding no matter how informal.