The Windsor at Hebron Park

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding was held June 13th at The Windsor at Hebron Park. I booked last June after looking at the venue once. It is absolutely beautiful in the most simple and elegant way. I knew immediately that it was the perfect venue for my vision. The management checked in to ensure my planning was going well. My wedding coordinator was in constant contact with the venue staff closer to the big day and they were readily available to assist her. They have you come in for a final planning meeting and it was a tremendous help. I immediately felt better about all the details after the meeting. The Windsor does not nickel and dime you for extra things. Many additions to the chapel and ballroom are complimentary and a few things cost extra. I was able to add all additional items without having added very much to my total - which cannot be said for a lot of other venues (every little thing seems to cost extra at other venues). The rehearsal coordination was wonderful. Melissa did an excellent job coordinating everyone. We were finished in 30 minutes and had time for our wedding party to explore the venue. The day of the wedding Melissa and Tori were there to assist and ensure everything was running smoothly. Melissa and Tori also opened the doors for my father and I to the chapel and made us feel calm and ready to go! My husband and I spent our honeymoon gushing over the wedding and how amazing it was and it is all thanks to The Windsor and it's staff!

The only thing I have to constructively criticize is when we initially booked, we were told that up lighting was done exclusively through the venue. This had changed at some point and our DJ was able to provide what we needed.

The Windsor at Hebron Park responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Hannah, for your very kind and gracious words! Melissa & Tori and the rest of the event team love what they do and enjoy making your day perfect! We appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with future couples, and we hope you’ll come back and see us soon!
Blessings,
The Windsor Team

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
3016 E. Hebron Parkway, Carrollton, TX 75010
BLOG

Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier “All-Inclusive” venue!

The Windsor was built in 2012 to offer an exceptional event experience for clients and their guests. Privately owned and operated, The Windsor has hosted some of the most magnificent events in Dallas-Fort Worth from elegant weddings to prestigious corporate meetings. As a boutique wedding and party venue, The Windsor offers the unique combination of a spacious yet intimate private celebration location of unsurpassed quality and beauty.

Please browse our website which contains information on our venue and how to contact us. Also, feel free to find us on our Social Media outlets like FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter.

All private tours are by appointment only. Please contact us to schedule your appointment today.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2012
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Great Staff who care about YOUR DAY. Putting everything they have into adding the perfection to the biggest day of your life. Very Romantic Chapel and Spacious Reception area.