The Windsor at Hebron Park

The Windsor at Hebron Park

Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier “All-Inclusive” venue!

3016 E. Hebron Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75010 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 285
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Windsor was built in 2012 to offer an exceptional event experience for clients and their guests. Privately owned and operated, The Windsor has hosted some of the most magnificent events in Dallas-Fort Worth from elegant weddings to prestigious corporate meetings. As a boutique wedding and party venue, The Windsor offers the unique combination of a spacious yet intimate private celebration location of unsurpassed quality and beauty.

Please browse our website which contains information on our venue and how to contact us. Also, feel free to find us on our Social Media outlets like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

Appointments are generally available Monday  – Friday 10:00 – 6:00 PM or on Saturdays by appointment only.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at the Windsor was fantastic! My husband and I were married there a few weeks ago. Melissa went above and beyond to answer any and all (there were a LOT) of my questions. They were worth every penny. The venue is gorgeous and it makes it easy to have the ceremony and reception all in one place!

There were only two things that I wasn't crazy about...one wasn't a rule of theirs, but rather the city. No sparklers are allowed - the city views them as handheld explosives. The other was not being able to do my bridals there on a Sunday. The cleaning crew hasn't come through from the Saturday weddings and unfortunately for me, my photographer was only available on a Sunday for my bridals. But I did get a few there on the wedding day, so it made up for it. Again, not a big deal, just something to be aware of.

I would definitely get married at the Windsor all over again. For a place that includes all of the chairs, tables, linens, bar ware and place settings, it is totally worth it! Nearly all of the places that we looked at were several thousands more expensive and didn't include all of the stuff that came along with the Windsor.

Their staff even braved the ice storm in order to make our wedding happen. They went above and beyond for us with arrangements for that.

Everyone loved the venue and couldn't stop talking about it and several of our guests commented on how obvious it was that Melissa loved her job.

I loved my experience with them. So worth it all! Thank you Melissa and the staff at the Windsor at Hebron Park!!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Great Staff who care about YOUR DAY. Putting everything they have into adding the perfection to the biggest day of your life. Very Romantic Chapel and Spacious Reception area.
972-306-3300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards