The Windsor at Hebron Park

The Windsor at Hebron Park

Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier “All-Inclusive” venue!

3016 E. Hebron Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75010 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 285
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

The Windsor was built in 2012 to offer an exceptional event experience for clients and their guests. Privately owned and operated, The Windsor has hosted some of the most magnificent events in Dallas-Fort Worth from elegant weddings to prestigious corporate meetings. As a boutique wedding and party venue, The Windsor offers the unique combination of a spacious yet intimate private celebration location of unsurpassed quality and beauty.

Please browse our website which contains information on our venue and how to contact us. Also, feel free to find us on our Social Media outlets like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

Appointments are generally available Monday  – Friday 10:00 – 6:00 PM or on Saturdays by appointment only.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i am a recent bride but also a wedding videographer so i have seen A LOT of venues. if you want a BREATHTAKING venue this is the place. i saw almost 20 dallas venues before deciding on The Windsor ( i am that picky!!). it is absolutely beautiful and offers the most amenities in comparison to other venues (large bridal room, grooms room, GORGEOUS BATHROOMS, chapel, patio balcony, vases, candles, chalkboards, easels etc). ***This was the ONLY venue I came across that looked better in person than in pictures.*** All the other facilities I came across had dingy carpet, worn chairs, random stains on table cloths, and old looking dinnerware. The Windsor is only a year old so everything is in MINT condition. You will not get the "WOW!" that you want from your guests if you do not have a pristinely kept venue!
There is plenty of space for guests to roam around. This was also a big plus because a lot of the downtown venues I saw were cramped and did not have an open layout. (also in downtown you will have to pay $1,500+ for valet for your guests or push that cost on to your guests) The Windsor is in a convenient location so I didn't have to ask guests to drive to the far outskirts of Dallas.
In terms of staff, the Windsor team is amazing. Melissa and Laura were so professional, courteous, and went ABOVE and BEYOND their job duties for putting on my wedding. They emailed back promptly, went over everything detail by detail, and dealt with me when I was frantic and panicky in the days leading up to the wedding. I am so impressed with this venue and so glad i did not have to settle on a place that wasn't up to my standards!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Great Staff who care about YOUR DAY. Putting everything they have into adding the perfection to the biggest day of your life. Very Romantic Chapel and Spacious Reception area.
972-306-3300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards