The Windsor at Hebron Park Reviews

42 | Carrollton, TX

42 Reviews for The Windsor at Hebron Park

42 The Windsor at Hebron Park Reviews

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Such a gorgeous venue for such excellent value. I loved the Windsor and so many of my guests mentioned how pretty it was. The food was great (we did breakfast burritos) and the service was impeccable. Can't recommend this highly enough!

Sent on 06/06/2018

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your review! The wedding was beautiful and we can bet that guests are still raving about the unique breakfast burritos. We wish you nothing but happiness and happy almost one year anniversary!

Vivian · Married on 06/09/2017

We got married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Every inch of the venue is picture perfect, from the bridal suite to the wrap-around patio covered in gorgeous green ivy and their in-house catering team (CN Catering) did a phenomenal job. Many people have told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding.

The team at the Windsor and CN Catering executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. Ashley helped us coordinate everything and she was SO awesome staying on top of everything throughout the planning process. She was always super responsive and went out of her way to accommodate every request.

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Windsor and I am so happy we went with them. Thank you to the Windsor and the CN Catering team for making our wedding day PERFECT. It was more amazing than we ever could have hoped for.

Britni · Married on 07/18/2015

The Windsor was just perfect! We had the best time ever at our wedding and so did all of our guests. The venue is just beautiful. Melissa was amazing and was so easy to work with. She took care of everything and I never stressed or worried about anything! Everything was truly perfect. Thanks to the Windsor for an amazing day!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Britni! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so happy for you and your new husband! Congratulations! Blessings, The Windsor Team

Brianna · Married on 05/29/2015

The Windsor is amazing. I looked at 7 different event venues before finding the Venue of my dreams, the Windsor. They are an amazing all inclusive type of Venue that take all the hard work out of planning a wedding. Plus, the staff at the Windsor is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need, just ask and they are always willing to help. My wedding day was perfect and I give them all the credit! Thank you for being so awesome! I will certainly be raving about them for years to come and hosting other events there in the neat future! Anyone considering this Venue, look no further, book it!

Sent on 06/02/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianna, for your kind and gracious words. It is our goal and pleasure to provide our brides, grooms, and families with a top-notch experience in all aspects of their special day. You said it so well in remarking "anything you need, just ask and they are always willing to help" because we really, really do! Your day is important to us and we truly desire to go above and beyond for our couples. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at The Windsor at Hebron Park. We hope that you will come back and see us again sometime soon! Blessings, The Windsor Team

Miranda · Married on 05/23/2015

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at The Windsor! The venue is so beautiful and made our wedding feel very elegant and romantic. We are still getting comments about how amazing and prepared the venue was for our day.

Melissa and Hayley were our coordinators and both were extremely professional, helpful and always prompt when communicating with me. Anything and everything I requested of them was completed in a timely manner and always turned out exactly how I wanted.

We would definitely recommend The Windsor to anyone getting married! Our experience was simply perfect, and I was an extremely picky bride so that's saying something!

Sent on 06/19/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us on WeddingWire. Again, many congratulations on your marriage and we look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures! Blessings, The Windsor Team

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect. Hayley was very nice and helpful. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2014

Awesome Staff, A+ service and over accommodating, and we loved working with The Windsor!

Kelly · Married on 12/11/2014

It was beautiful!! Melissa helped me out throughout the entire process!

Elysia · event on: 11/15/2014

We absolutely loved the Windsor. Not only was the staff extremely helpful but the venue is beautiful. Our wedding was perfect and everything ran so smooth. Thanks to everyone at the Windsor for making our day so special!

Kaylin · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful venue and the staff was wonderful and easy to work with.

• Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/02/2014

I just got married at The Windsor August 2nd, 2014. Melissa was extremely helpful from our first visit to the weeks following the wedding and then on our wedding day. She emailed me to remind me about a few things and I asked for many recommendations on other vendors and they all exceeded our expectations. Our day was perfect and went smoothly thanks to them! They quickly flowed with changes and helped to solve them.

My day was absolutely perfect and I have the Windsor and their staff to thank!

Sent on 08/12/2014

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you Brianne! We are so happy for you & Chris and wish you all the best in your lives together!!!

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2014

I'd just like to say that out of all the venues I looked at, this one stood out the most. The staff sold me. Melissa Maxwell was absolutely incredible. It was the venue I've always dreamed of. Stunning doesn't even come close to the beauty. On our wedding day, I was a stressed out mess. Melissa checked on me through out the day and made sure everything was taken care of. I couldn't be more thrilled with our experience. Every day I wish I could relive our wedding. You will not regret choosing this venue.

Sent on 06/11/2014

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Hannah! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so happy for your and your new husband! Congratulations!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2013

Everyone at the Windsor was fantastic! My husband and I were married there a few weeks ago. Melissa went above and beyond to answer any and all (there were a LOT) of my questions. They were worth every penny. The venue is gorgeous and it makes it easy to have the ceremony and reception all in one place!

There were only two things that I wasn't crazy about...one wasn't a rule of theirs, but rather the city. No sparklers are allowed - the city views them as handheld explosives. The other was not being able to do my bridals there on a Sunday. The cleaning crew hasn't come through from the Saturday weddings and unfortunately for me, my photographer was only available on a Sunday for my bridals. But I did get a few there on the wedding day, so it made up for it. Again, not a big deal, just something to be aware of.

I would definitely get married at the Windsor all over again. For a place that includes all of the chairs, tables, linens, bar ware and place settings, it is totally worth it! Nearly all of the places that we looked at were several thousands more expensive and didn't include all of the stuff that came along with the Windsor.

Their staff even braved the ice storm in order to make our wedding happen. They went above and beyond for us with arrangements for that.

Everyone loved the venue and couldn't stop talking about it and several of our guests commented on how obvious it was that Melissa loved her job.

I loved my experience with them. So worth it all! Thank you Melissa and the staff at the Windsor at Hebron Park!!

Christine · Married on 10/05/2013

We had our wedding at The Windsor at Hebron Park last Saturday and we all had a blast! The venue coordinator, Melissa, was super helpful with the wedding planning and she always responds to your emails/phone calls in a timely manner. She always makes me feel much better and relax after meeting with her. And I love their open houses where we were able to found several of our vendors. The venue itself is new and beautiful. They have a very cute chapel and a very open reception hall with large dance floor. Overall, I loved and enjoyed working with Melissa and would recommend this venue to everybody. =)

kendall · Married on 09/28/2013

Beautiful venue!!

The Windsor helped make my day perfect!! This new venue is beautiful, it comes with a lot of great things you can use, and the staff is very nice!

If you are looking for a great place to have your ceremony and reception, I highly recommend The Windsor!!!

Thank you Laura for everything!

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

My wedding was simple and elegant. Melissa was my planner and she made it easy to plan the wedding from Atlanta, GA. I am a new mother and only saw the venue once. So with little time on my hand to pay attention to the details, the staff at The Windsor was very flexible with my go with the flow personality and last minute changes. All my guest loved the venue and has already recommended it to other couples getting married next year. Thanks Melissa for making our day fun and enjoyable for all.

The Windsor is a beautiful venue! The staff was responsive to our needs and gave advice when requested. The Windsor simplified planning since we were able to have our ceremony and reception in one place. It was convenient to have the venue offer the dance floor, linens, and tableware. The deposit check was returned promptly after our wedding day without any hesitation or reminders. Thank you Laura and Melissa!

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 08/24/2013

I got married last month and I wish I could give The Windsor 10 stars! As soon as I walked in I knew I wanted this to be my venue. It's absolutely beautiful! Laura and Melissa are amazing! They are so sweet and I never felt like I was just another wedding. They always responded in a timely manner and there was never a question that went unanswered. Compared to other venues I looked at The Windsor hands down was the best value. They include so much to make your special day one to remember. I can go on and on but to all the bride's still looking...your search can end here!

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2013

This venue is perfect in every way. The entire building is so beautiful. Laura and Melissa make sure to make your day perfect in every way as well. We are so blessed to have had the opportunity to have had our ceremony here. I encourage all brides and grooms to go with The Windsor at Hebron Park.

Debbie · Married on 08/01/2013

We used this venue for my sister's wedding, and it was perfect! The bridal suite is amazing, and Melissa and Laura are beyond helpful. They always respond right away, and are very up front and honest. The venue itself has that "sacred/magical" feel to it. And oh yes... the bathrooms are the bomb.com.

tutu · Married on 07/27/2013

i am a recent bride but also a wedding videographer so i have seen A LOT of venues. if you want a BREATHTAKING venue this is the place. i saw almost 20 dallas venues before deciding on The Windsor ( i am that picky!!). it is absolutely beautiful and offers the most amenities in comparison to other venues (large bridal room, grooms room, GORGEOUS BATHROOMS, chapel, patio balcony, vases, candles, chalkboards, easels etc). ***This was the ONLY venue I came across that looked better in person than in pictures.*** All the other facilities I came across had dingy carpet, worn chairs, random stains on table cloths, and old looking dinnerware. The Windsor is only a year old so everything is in MINT condition. You will not get the "WOW!" that you want from your guests if you do not have a pristinely kept venue!
    There is plenty of space for guests to roam around. This was also a big plus because a lot of the downtown venues I saw were cramped and did not have an open layout. (also in downtown you will have to pay $1,500+ for valet for your guests or push that cost on to your guests) The Windsor is in a convenient location so I didn't have to ask guests to drive to the far outskirts of Dallas.
    In terms of staff, the Windsor team is amazing. Melissa and Laura were so professional, courteous, and went ABOVE and BEYOND their job duties for putting on my wedding. They emailed back promptly, went over everything detail by detail, and dealt with me when I was frantic and panicky in the days leading up to the wedding. I am so impressed with this venue and so glad i did not have to settle on a place that wasn't up to my standards!!!

Brittani · Married on 05/26/2013

Greetings Brides & Grooms to be!

Professionally, I have spent the last five years managing sponsorships for General Motors, managing events at large scale venues from Texas Motor Speedway to Kansas City Royals - Kauffman Stadium to the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, and never have been more impressed than I have with the accommodations of the Windsor at Hebron Park.

The staff at the Windsor works incredibly hard to not only deliver your dream wedding, but also make it the most enjoyable experience for your guests. The banquet hall allows for an open area for many different floor plan arrangements, the kitchen allows for any caterer to come in and deliver the highest quality food and beverage, and the chapel brings an elegance and intimacy second to none. The Bridal Room and Groom's Room have excellent furniture for the wedding party to relax before the big moment, and the balcony offers great scenery for wedding pictures.

The only complaint we have is that our wedding went by too fast! Special thank you to the staff of the Windsor for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 06/10/2013

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you to B & O! We LOVED every minute of planning with you guys! The amount of detail that you poured into the event showed just how much loved is shared between the two of you. Thank you for being a "Windsor Bride and Groom" with us. Best of luck to you both!

Christine · Married on 05/04/2013

Laura and Melissa are AMAZING! The venue is gorgeous and everything was perfect. They are extremely helpful and creative, and I couldn't have asked for more! Brides--stop your venue search now and call The Windsor. You won't regret it!

Sang · Married on 04/06/2013

Everyone involved was great! We had to look for a venue on short notice and thankfully we found this beautiful venue. My wife and I would definitely recommend this place if your planning your special day. Special thanks to Melissa and Laura for making our day run smoothly.

Sent on 04/10/2013

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for the feedback! We loved having your event at The Windsor! Best wishes to you both!