The Windsor at Hebron Park Reviews

54 | Carrollton, TX

54 Reviews for The Windsor at Hebron Park

Alyssa · Married on 07/18/2020

Beautiful venue with wonderful staff!

Weddings in the middle of a pandemic are stressful, but Dan and his team at the Windsor made sure our July 18th ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the chapel and delicious the food was. Dan was super helpful making modifications that made everyone feel safe, and let my husband and I experience the day we had planned for the last year. We are so happy we chose the Windsor at Hebron Park for our Wedding Day!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/26/2020

Above and Beyond!

I’m so happy that I got married at the Windsor! Doug and his team went above and beyond for us and in the middle of a pandemic worked so hard to make sure we had a fun but safe wedding! The Windsor is beautiful and unique! If you live in DFW it’s a very central location and easy to find! The Windsor looks very expensive but it is very affordable! Can’t say enough about this beautiful place!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Morgan Cherney · Married on 01/18/2020

Incredible Customer Service and Beautiful Venue

I am a wedding planner in the Dallas area and recently worked with Hayley and her team at The Windsor at Hebron Park. I am truly impressed with their professionalism, diligence, and quality of service. The staff is not only extremely helpful but very respectful. I cannot say enough good things about their team!

As a planner, I can highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for the perfect space. The Windsor truly go above and beyond for their couples and vendors.

Sent on 01/21/2020

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Morgan, thank you for your kind words! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your team and hope to work with you all again soon!

Bonnie Morelanf · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Venue for a Perfect Day!

Words fail to express how beautiful and magical The Windsor and CN Catering made my daughter’s wedding day. From the day we toured the facility until the day our security deposit was returned, they were beyond helpful, attentive and professional. Brooke and Macie were a joy to work with and treated our wedding like it was the only event they were managing. The venue is absolutely beautiful! My daughter and son-in-law wanted a wedding venue with a combined chapel and reception space. They also wanted to be the only wedding of the day. Not one of several pushed through in offsetting 5-hour increments. The Windsor has it all…stunning chapel, expansive reception spaces, beautiful bridal suite and staircase, ample parking and lovely outdoor spaces for pictures. Not to mention that it is all right in the heart of Plano/Carrollton. CN Catering did an outstanding job on the food and beverages. So many of our guest commented that the food was the best wedding catering they had ever experienced. CN’s monthly food tastings are expansive and provide a perfect opportunity to sample a variety of catering options. They enabled us to choose the perfect wedding menu within our budget. We did a buffet and I was nervous about how long it would take to get our 180 guests through the line, but it went very quickly and smoothly. Our wedding planner orchestrated the night’s events and toasts to eliminate downtime and optimize the buffet line within the evening’s flow. My only regret is that I did not have a 2nd bar in the reception space. I felt that the standard 2 bartenders create long lines for the guests at busy times throughout the evening. Thank you to the staff of The Windsor and CN Catering for a perfect and memorable day.

Sent on 04/05/2020

Jennifer Stephenson · Married on 07/11/2019

Great Venue!

Hayley and staff were incredible to work with! I have been a planner for many years and working with this crew was seamless. They take care of their clients and work with vendors to make an unforgettable experience for every couple.

Sent on 12/03/2019

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thanks so much Jennifer! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you too! Hope to see you back at The Windsor soon!

Kay Shrestha · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Venue with Excellent Service!!

We hosted a dinner reception to celebrate the 'coming of age' event for our kids at The Windsor at Hebron Parkway. It is a beautiful venue with tons of open space and light and interior decor. We had a wonderful experience working with the staff from the start. Brooke Walker was extremely responsive and willing to answer any question at any time of day. We looked at several places around the metroplex during planning and this was the only venue that was willing to listen and accommodate our special requests. The food was great and the catering staff very professional and courteous. Everything from menu selection to food tasting to decor planning to the actual event went very smoothly and just as planned and we couldn't have pulled it off without the their hard work and guidance. We would highly recommend The Windsor!

Sent on 07/18/2019

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thanks so much, Kay! We loved working with you guys and everything you put together came out so stunning!

thanks again:)

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Wedding!

We got married at the Windsor at Hebron Park on June 22, 2019 and it could not have been more perfect! This was the third venue we visited and we loved that it had a chapel so our guests wouldn’t need to travel to more than one location. Most of our guests were from out of town, so it was important to us that the venue be easy to find and have ample parking. The entryway was beautiful and overall the venue looked brand new. The lighting in the ballroom was beautiful thanks to all the windows. I was also excited to take pictures in the bridal suite because it is absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on the venue and the food!

The quotes we were provided with were very clear and itemized, so there was never a question about pricing. I also thought it was an excellent value since almost everything was included in the pricing. Every member of the staff was very professional and so kind and helpful with any questions I had or changes I wanted to make. On the day of, they made sure my husband and I had everything we needed, brought us drinks, and even made our plate for us! My bridal party was so impressed that they made sure we actually got to eat at our wedding!

I highly recommend the Windsor! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/09/2019

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and sweet words, Natalie! We wish y'all all the best in this next chapter :)
  • Emily

Emily Murrow · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect! And the most helpful staff

Brooke was so helpful and made the days up to and the day of my wedding stress free. I had so many questions and she was always just an email away with the answers. I felt at ease and had the perfect wedding at the most beautiful perfect venue!

Sent on 07/05/2019

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, we were so privileged to be a part of your special day, Emily!
    Happy Marriage :)

teresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful wedding

The Windsor at Hebron Park and CN Catering were so amazing to work with. They are very flexible and caring for our needs, especially leading up to the wedding day. Our wedding day plans and events were executed so perfectly by the CN catering team captain and Windsor representative (Macie). They did such a phenomenal job and the wedding was beautiful. We can't stop receiving compliments from our guests on how beautiful and smooth everything went! In addition, the food was fantastic. Thank you Windsor and CN Catering! I reccomend them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Diana · Married on 02/24/2018

I don't even know where to start. Everything was absolutely amazing from our first visit to the end of the night of our wedding!

We booked our date here after only visiting 2 other venues. From the start of planning to our crazy changes, they were absolutely wonderful. The venue is beautiful. The in house catering (CN Catering) was able to work with us on the food we wanted as we were looking for a more Mexican food feel. We met with the head chef and were able to work something out after our initial tasting. They set up second food tasting for us where we had dishes made especially for us even though they do group tastings. They were very patient with my constant inquiries and handful of changes I made.

Day of, the attendant was very helpful in guiding our timeline along and we even got a gift bag from CN in our getaway car! I kept hearing throughout our day how beautiful everything was from our guests. I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Diana - we are so so happy to hear that you were beyond pleased with not only the process leading up to your wedding, but the day of! You were a joy to work with and had so many personal touches at your wedding, it was truly unique and magical. We appreciate all of your feedback and congratulations! We would love to have an update on which honeymoon everyone decided upon!

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Such a gorgeous venue for such excellent value. I loved the Windsor and so many of my guests mentioned how pretty it was. The food was great (we did breakfast burritos) and the service was impeccable. Can't recommend this highly enough!

Sent on 06/06/2018

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Heather, thank you so much for your review! The wedding was beautiful and we can bet that guests are still raving about the unique breakfast burritos. We wish you nothing but happiness and happy almost one year anniversary!

Vivian · Married on 06/09/2017

We got married at the Windsor on June 9th and my guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. Every inch of the venue is picture perfect, from the bridal suite to the wrap-around patio covered in gorgeous green ivy and their in-house catering team (CN Catering) did a phenomenal job. Many people have told me that it was some of the best food they've ever had at a wedding.

The team at the Windsor and CN Catering executed everything flawlessly and our wedding day was like a dream come true. Ashley helped us coordinate everything and she was SO awesome staying on top of everything throughout the planning process. She was always super responsive and went out of her way to accommodate every request.

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Windsor and I am so happy we went with them. Thank you to the Windsor and the CN Catering team for making our wedding day PERFECT. It was more amazing than we ever could have hoped for.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Britni · Married on 07/18/2015

The Windsor was just perfect! We had the best time ever at our wedding and so did all of our guests. The venue is just beautiful. Melissa was amazing and was so easy to work with. She took care of everything and I never stressed or worried about anything! Everything was truly perfect. Thanks to the Windsor for an amazing day!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Britni! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so happy for you and your new husband! Congratulations!

Brianna · Married on 05/29/2015

The Windsor is amazing. I looked at 7 different event venues before finding the Venue of my dreams, the Windsor. They are an amazing all inclusive type of Venue that take all the hard work out of planning a wedding. Plus, the staff at the Windsor is so friendly and helpful. Anything you need, just ask and they are always willing to help. My wedding day was perfect and I give them all the credit! Thank you for being so awesome! I will certainly be raving about them for years to come and hosting other events there in the neat future! Anyone considering this Venue, look no further, book it!

Sent on 06/02/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianna, for your kind and gracious words. It is our goal and pleasure to provide our brides, grooms, and families with a top-notch experience in all aspects of their special day. You said it so well in remarking "anything you need, just ask and they are always willing to help" because we really, really do! Your day is important to us and we truly desire to go above and beyond for our couples. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at The Windsor at Hebron Park. We hope that you will come back and see us again sometime soon!

Miranda · Married on 05/23/2015

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at The Windsor! The venue is so beautiful and made our wedding feel very elegant and romantic. We are still getting comments about how amazing and prepared the venue was for our day.

Melissa and Hayley were our coordinators and both were extremely professional, helpful and always prompt when communicating with me. Anything and everything I requested of them was completed in a timely manner and always turned out exactly how I wanted.

We would definitely recommend The Windsor to anyone getting married! Our experience was simply perfect, and I was an extremely picky bride so that's saying something!

Sent on 06/19/2015

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us on WeddingWire. Again, many congratulations on your marriage and we look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures!

Andrea · Married on 03/07/2015

My wedding was absolutely perfect. Hayley was very nice and helpful. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2014

Awesome Staff, A+ service and over accommodating, and we loved working with The Windsor!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 12/11/2014

It was beautiful!! Melissa helped me out throughout the entire process!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Elysia · event on: 11/15/2014

We absolutely loved the Windsor. Not only was the staff extremely helpful but the venue is beautiful. Our wedding was perfect and everything ran so smooth. Thanks to everyone at the Windsor for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kaylin · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful venue and the staff was wonderful and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2014
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/02/2014

I just got married at The Windsor August 2nd, 2014. Melissa was extremely helpful from our first visit to the weeks following the wedding and then on our wedding day. She emailed me to remind me about a few things and I asked for many recommendations on other vendors and they all exceeded our expectations. Our day was perfect and went smoothly thanks to them! They quickly flowed with changes and helped to solve them.

My day was absolutely perfect and I have the Windsor and their staff to thank!

Sent on 08/12/2014

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you Brianne! We are so happy for you & Chris and wish you all the best in your lives together!!!

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2014

I'd just like to say that out of all the venues I looked at, this one stood out the most. The staff sold me. Melissa Maxwell was absolutely incredible. It was the venue I've always dreamed of. Stunning doesn't even come close to the beauty. On our wedding day, I was a stressed out mess. Melissa checked on me through out the day and made sure everything was taken care of. I couldn't be more thrilled with our experience. Every day I wish I could relive our wedding. You will not regret choosing this venue.

Sent on 06/11/2014

The Windsor at Hebron Park's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Hannah! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so happy for your and your new husband! Congratulations!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2013

Everyone at the Windsor was fantastic! My husband and I were married there a few weeks ago. Melissa went above and beyond to answer any and all (there were a LOT) of my questions. They were worth every penny. The venue is gorgeous and it makes it easy to have the ceremony and reception all in one place!

There were only two things that I wasn't crazy about...one wasn't a rule of theirs, but rather the city. No sparklers are allowed - the city views them as handheld explosives. The other was not being able to do my bridals there on a Sunday. The cleaning crew hasn't come through from the Saturday weddings and unfortunately for me, my photographer was only available on a Sunday for my bridals. But I did get a few there on the wedding day, so it made up for it. Again, not a big deal, just something to be aware of.

I would definitely get married at the Windsor all over again. For a place that includes all of the chairs, tables, linens, bar ware and place settings, it is totally worth it! Nearly all of the places that we looked at were several thousands more expensive and didn't include all of the stuff that came along with the Windsor.

Their staff even braved the ice storm in order to make our wedding happen. They went above and beyond for us with arrangements for that.

Everyone loved the venue and couldn't stop talking about it and several of our guests commented on how obvious it was that Melissa loved her job.

I loved my experience with them. So worth it all! Thank you Melissa and the staff at the Windsor at Hebron Park!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Christine · Married on 10/05/2013

We had our wedding at The Windsor at Hebron Park last Saturday and we all had a blast! The venue coordinator, Melissa, was super helpful with the wedding planning and she always responds to your emails/phone calls in a timely manner. She always makes me feel much better and relax after meeting with her. And I love their open houses where we were able to found several of our vendors. The venue itself is new and beautiful. They have a very cute chapel and a very open reception hall with large dance floor. Overall, I loved and enjoyed working with Melissa and would recommend this venue to everybody. =)

Sent on 10/09/2013

kendall · Married on 09/28/2013

Beautiful venue!!

The Windsor helped make my day perfect!! This new venue is beautiful, it comes with a lot of great things you can use, and the staff is very nice!

If you are looking for a great place to have your ceremony and reception, I highly recommend The Windsor!!!

Thank you Laura for everything!

Sent on 10/14/2013