The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Express your individuality. Add a personal touch. Be our honored guest. At The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables, our experienced staff will ensure that your unique personality is reflected in your wedding. Whether you walk down an aisle of roses or make your "Grand" entrance into a candle-lit room, you are sure to have an unforgettable wedding in paradise.

Your guests will discover Westin’s signature services at our hotel such as the Heavenly Bed®, Heavenly Bath®, and Westin's signature White Tea upon entering the hotel.

For more information, please click here.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I truly could not be more happy with the service I received from Patricia and all of the staff at the Westin Colonnade. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and almost more importantly, I was very confident throughout the planning process that everything would go exactly as planned due to the high degree of knowledge, professionalism, and personal attention from every single person I worked with at the Westin Colonnade. Patricia was a huge asset with her great advice and wealth of knowledge. I received wonderful compliments from my wedding guests about the service from the waiters and other staff, how beautiful the hotel, ballroom, and accommodations were, and the delicious food. The Westin's prices are also very reasonable for such a beautiful, classy Coral Gables hotel compared to the other options in the area, and they have several different packages and will work with you to meet your needs within your budget. The Westin Colonnade is an exceptional wedding venue, and I highly recommend it.

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
305-569-6535
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards