Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables Reviews

86 Reviews for Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables

• Tia

Tia · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful venue & hotel

Loved the hotel and the staff. Very professional , Patricia is the best.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tia.

I wish you all the happiness in the world and I hope to see you again.
    Stop by and visit.
    Best,
    Patricia
  • Holly

Holly V. · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend for a stunning wedding reception

We got off to a bit of a rough start with the Colonnade in the early stages of our wedding planning. They gave away our wedding date to another couple after having promised it to us. The date blunder caused a lot of unnecessary stress, rearranging and re-booking other vendors, tears, and delays in planning. However, we were obsessed with the look of the venue and everything they had to offer, so we wanted to stick it out. Patricia ensured us that we wouldn’t regret it and that they’d be sure to make up for it. Fortunately, that’s exactly what happened. Everything after that was INCREDIBLE. The food was the best I’ve ever had at a wedding, and there was A LOT of it. Also, my husband and I are wine snobs and their house wine and champagne are actually amazing. Our tasting with our family, every single tiny detail leading up to the day of and on the day of our wedding, was executed flawlessly and with exceptional customer service. They allowed us to do specialty his and hers cocktails, and we added late night bites as well, which were both a fun treat that all our guests enjoyed. They also partner with excellent vendors who all have years of experience with weddings there, so the set up and teamwork among vendors was so smooth. I will say we had a few small difficulties with our room block, but anytime I called Lyn Perdono or Kathleen Bravo they were so kind and helpful and fixed any issue or request of mine right away. In our personal opinion the Hotel Colonnade is without a doubt the most stunning wedding venue in Miami, especially if you want an inside wedding like we did, because… Florida. The customer service was unparalleled. And as the bride and groom, while we stayed at the hotel the majority of the week of the wedding, they treated us like royalty. No employee would let us pass by without introducing themselves, congratulating us, and asking what they could do for us. Additionally, on Sunday after the wedding, my husband and I took forever to check out of our suite due to the fun chaos of the weekend, and the Colonnade was unbelievably patient with us and so helpful and accommodating, I don’t think we managed to get all our stuff out until after 3pm. I would highly recommend anyone to book their wedding reception here, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Meilin

Meilin · Married on 04/13/2019

My dream wedding!

My wedding was this Saturday April 13th at the Hotel Colonnade. Patricia went above and beyond to help me stay in my budget and be able to achieve my perfect wedding. The attention to detail, the staff at the hotel was beyond excellent. We had half of our guests coming from Mexico City and the other traveling all over the US. The hotel made all of us truly feel relaxed and happy, every request we had there was never a no. I would do it all over again in a heart beat; we have been to many hotels in Miami but the Colonnade is exceptional. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/15/2018

Alexandra & Omar wedding 12/15/18

We had our wedding at hotel Colonnade and it was beautiful! Patricia, the coordinator at Hotel Colonnade, was wonderful to work with!! I met with her a few times and other times by phone or email, and she was at the wedding to make sure everything was going well. She answered all my questions and helped me plan the wedding of my dreams! I originally wanted an outdoor reception on the terrace but she put my mind at ease by having a backup plan available inside in case of rain. I ended up doing it inside and was so glad I did! It looked so romantic, cozy and beautiful! It was perfect! The food was delicious. The cake tasting was also a nice experience and the chef and waiter were great! The bridal suite was spectacular and we loved the note patricia left us in the room with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries! It's all in the details. The venue and service was excellent!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jeannette · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and Professional Customer Service

Patricia and the Colonnade were simply incredible. I have to be honest, Patricia really worked very hard to make sure every detail of our wedding was perfect. We had a small mishap, however Patricia took care of it immediately - no questions asked. This ladies and gentleman is what it means to be a true professional in this industry. I thank her and the staff from the bottom of my heart. My guests, my wife and I had an amazing time. They helped make every detail as perfect as possible. I would highly recommend the Colonnade and of course Patricia to whomever.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

A Beautiful and Unique Venue in Miami - Highly Recommend!

Hotel Colonnade was the most perfect venue and I’m so glad my wedding day was spent here! Patricia was beyond helpful and so sweet during our entire planning process. This was the first wedding in our family so we had tons of questions, and she was so patience and helped answered every single one of them. The venue is so gorgeous and my guests have no stopped complimenting how amazing it was! It’s so convenient especially if you have out of town guests even it’s a hotel. What sold me on this venue was the room itself (rotunda) is so unique that there really isn’t another venue like it. It fit our entire family and friends (155) comfortably! If you are looking for a unique indoor venue in Miami I highly recommend this one!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Gabriela · Married on 07/22/2017

I could not be more happy with how everything turned out with my wedding. Not only was the reception beautiful but everyone made sure everything was execute perfectly. I worked with Patricia and she was amazing. She helped with every aspect of the receptions. Patricia has a lot of experience with the wedding scene in Miami and was able to suggest wonderful venders. She is great at what she does, if you book at the Colonnade make sure she is your contact! All of the guests were very impressed with the hotel. It's been recently renovated and the upgrades make this historic hotel very chic. The hotel rooms are beautiful and also reasonably prices. Almost all of our guests stayed at the hotel and had nothing by praises about the quality of the rooms and service. I highly recommend this venue for weddings!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables's reply:

Gabriela,

Thank you for the lovely words about our venue and Patricia. We were so excited to partake in your special day and are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. All of us here at the Hotel Colonnade wishing a lifetime of Happily Ever After...

Joanna · Married on 12/10/2016

Our wedding at the Hotel Colonnade was absolutely perfect all thanks to Patricia and her team. The Rotunda room is breath taking and wowed all of our guests. The new design of the hotel is so unique and everyone was impressed. I definitely recommend checking it out for your wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/20/2016

Excellent service and guidance provided by Isabel Fernandez, the Westin Colonnade's Director of Events. Her expertise and attention to detail were evident and made us feel at ease in knowing that everything would be just perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Renata · Married on 07/10/2015

The Westin Colonnade is the most beautiful venue! It will definitely make you feel like a fairy tale wedding! The food is exceptional and the service incredible! The catering team is the best!
    Our wedding came out better then we expected!! The only issue we had was checking into our suite that was booked a year in advance. The room was not ready when it was promised and they were trying to put us in another room. For the bride on the day of her wedding while trying to get ready having this issue is definitely unacceptable considering the amount of planning and how in advance the room was booked. That was definitely not a good experience. Other then that when it comes to the details of the wedding everything was beautiful! Food delicious!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Tatiana · Married on 06/27/2015

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING VENUE! Everything about the Westin Colonnade was a dream. We had a great experience and could not have been any happier with the way everything turned out. It is safe to say The Westin Colonnade has the best food when it comes to weddings. I would do it all over again. We were lucky enough to work with Patricia, and she is by far the BEST to work with. The entire team is friendly, helpful and efficient. This place does not need much decor to make it look beautiful. My husband and I are content with the experience.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/16/2015

I had a phenomenal experience with the Westin Colonnade. I worked with Patricia to plan my wedding - she was a true pleasure to work with. We held our reception in the Merrick Ballroom, rather than the more popular Rotunda Ballroom. This was the right choice for us because it was a bit cozier and was the right size for our guest count of 140. Patricia was able to work within our budget and still provide an exceptional level of quality and service. We tailored our package to fit our needs and our budget. The night before the wedding and the wedding night we stayed in the presidential suite which is 2 stories and has a ton of room for getting ready with family and bridesmaids. The food at the reception was AMAZING. We served the churrasco and it was the best I have ever had. Additionally, the service was exceptional. The staff catered to my every need and did so in the nicest, sweetest way possible. I truly felt taken care of. Overall the event was amazing and I wouldn't change a single thing about my experience with the Westin. It exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

The Westin Colonnade is an amazing venue. The service is perfect, the food amazing and the setting luxurious. It was all perfectly captured by the best Wedding Photographer in South Florida, Couture Bridal Photography. I recommend the Westin Colonnade for a wedding venue and Couture Bridal Photography for all your wedding photography needs. www.CoutureBridalPhotography.com

Sent on 08/13/2015

Courtni · Married on 04/18/2015

First and foremost, the venue is beautiful! It didn't require a lot of decor because it's breath-taking. I worked primarily with Patricia. She was everything! Very nice, very understanding to my needs, easy to contact, very knowledgeable, most importantly, she was there from the moment I signed the contract to my wedding reception, a year and a half later. Many of my guests were traveling and stayed at the hotel. We loved our rooms. We had standard rooms, townhouse rooms, and the presidential suite. Jose, the concierge, hotel staff, and dining staff were phenomenal. Every one of our needs was addressed, timely and appropriately. The food was fantastic! It was even better the day of my wedding than it was at the tasting. Not to mention, the tasting was awesome too. It was event within itself, literally. After I selected my dress, the most important selection was the venue, and The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables did not disappoint me. Our wedding was grand and beautiful. My entrance was fit for a princess. One day, I hope to plan my daughter's wedding at The Westin Colonnade.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Kristel · Married on 12/11/2014

" I couldn't have done it with out Patricia" The entire team of Patricia did an excellent job going above and beyond all our exceptions. I truly consider her the fairy Godmother. When ever I thought of something that had to be done she would al ready had taken care of. Patricia knows how to make you feel relaxed and comfortable on your special day. Our Wedding was so magical and amazing, From the ceremony to the reception to dinner and celebration. Food was outstanding. My mother is one of the hardest people to please and she was so amazed about the food and service. The Entire team did an amazing job and I am very happy that I picked the Westin Colonnade to have Our wedding and in our memories forever with the lovely experience we had. Big thank you to Patricia so sweet , caring and professional and extraordinary fairy godmother of weddings , And the team of banquets, servers, chefs that worked hard and made it all happen flawless. THANK YOU !!!! If you are thinking about choosing the Westin Colonnade dont think twice. Trust me you wont regret it.

Jael & Kristel Munoz
    12/11/14

Sent on 04/24/2015

Patricia was truly "AMAZING". She worked tirelessly to make sure that every detail of my wedding was perfect. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and always greeted us and every piece of the wedding process with a huge smile on her face. Her attention to detail, expertise and gracious way are unparalleled. We had the wedding of our dreams and I give credit to my experience with Patricia. If you are considering the Colonnade, I urge you to know that the staff and service there is as much of a WOW as the Rotunda is itself. I give this venue and Patricia my highest level of recomendation and urge brides to consider this amazing venue for the night of their lives!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Darlene · Married on 10/11/2014

Best venue for a wedding. The staff was incredible to work with, especially Patricia who helped me organize the entire wedding and Chef Thomas who is simply amazing. The entire weekend was so special and they made everything about my wedding something that I will never forget. I highly recommend The Westin Colonnade as a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Two months before our wedding, we received the news that would make any bride freak. Our venue could not hold our wedding reception there anymore due to delays to their renovations. As a result, my venue was moved to the Westin Colonnade. I had the pleasure to work with Patricia who made this impossible situation a positive experience. My husband and I are so grateful to have met and had our wedding at the Westin. Despite the set back of having to change our venue, Patricia made the process streamless and very positive. Our wedding recently passed and it was perfect! I would not change anything about it. The service and the food at the Westin was excellent. If I had to do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Patricia!! :0)

Sent on 09/14/2014

Nuestra boda fue el pasado 08/29/2014, nuestra experiencia ha sido increible, extraodinaria, no hubo ni un detalle fuera de tiempo y lugar, todos el staff del hotel, jose y todos sus camareros , la elegancia y el ambiente, hicieron de nuestra noche un momento unico y especial, gracias a patricia por todas sus atenciones sus ideas, gracias a todos.

Marilyn & Manuel de la Cruz

Sent on 10/14/2014

Camila · Married on 08/03/2014

The rotunda in the westin colonnade is an amazing venue!! We fell in love with venue the second we stepped in. Patricia was so amazing and helpful throughout the entire process and answered all of our questions and helped us find the best package for us! :)

Sent on 10/27/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/02/2014

While working with Patricia at the Westin we were able to make our wedding reception amazing. She was very helpful in suggestion vendors and idea to make the night flow smoothly and without any hiccups. The whole staff at the Westin was very nice and willing to help with anything we needed. I would definitely recommend this venue for any future couples getting married in Coral Gables.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2014

"Patricia Ramirez-Assereto (Social Catering Manager. Patricia went above and beyond to make my wedding weekend special. She is amazing to work with and deserves to be recognized for her service 1000%%% she made my wedding a dream come true without her help it would not of came out as perfect as it did. She is awesome and would love to work with her again in the future. "

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tony · Married on 07/04/2014

We had our wedding at the Westin Colonnade on
    July 4th 2014. I'm the owner of Infinity Sound Production Dj, Decor & Lighting.
    I have DJed and worked at the Colonnade before.
    When my wife and I were looking for the perfect
    location for our wedding, I drove her around many
    South Florida locations. The minute she walked into the Colonnade,
    The look on her face assured me we were at the perfect venue.
    Patricia and her staff were so helpful with all our requests.
    We brought in our favorite vendors and of course
    my company decorated this beautiful location, it was
    breathtaking. The staff and food were great the day of our
    wedding everything was spectacular. Patricia was right there next to us
    making sure we were happy.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

Beautiful wedding location!! We had both our ceremony and reception and the Colonnade and it was amazing. Patricia and all the staff were helpful in accommodating to any request. I would highly recommend adding the draping to the rotunda, it adds warmth and romance to the room. The wedding packages seem steep at first, but it includes EVERYTHING and is actually a great deal for the amount you get. The food was exceptional, service was unmatched and the venue was perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Karina · Married on 06/07/2014

The Westin really provided a dream wedding for my husband and I. That Rotunda is just beautiful. The staff was great and Glenn was very flexible and helpful with all of my requests and changes. They were extremely accommodating and professional. The food was delicious and everyone loved the steak (it was better at the wedding then the day of the food tasting). I cannot be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/17/2014