The Philadelphia Cricket Club

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 1000
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

We are the oldest operating private country club in the nation and pride ourselves on being a premier historical location.The Philadelphia Cricket Club offers superb cuisine, extraordinary service and personal attention.

Our banquet facilities are ideal for any size event from 30 to 300. We cater Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal/Baby Showers, Corporate Events, Private Dinners & Cocktail Parties.

Please email mfreeman@philacricket.com for more information and menus.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Philadelphia Cricket Club could not have been more classic, beautiful, and elegant. From start to finish, Megan Williams and her staff were extremely accommodating and responsive to all of our requests. I had some very specific directions for how I wanted the ballroom and cocktail room to be set up with our various flower arrangements, candles, vases, etc., and Megan executed my vision perfectly. We found the "all-inclusive" approach to pricing to be very easy to understand in terms of figuring out our overall budget and making payments. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with the classic ballroom, big windows overlooking the Cricket Club lawn, lovely cocktail rooms, and wide verandas. On the day of our wedding, we pulled up and saw that a cricket match was taking place on the front lawn. What a way to set the scene for our guests! All night my guests kept asking me if I arranged to have cricket players on the lawn! The only thing that I would suggest to the Cricket Club is to have some hors d'oeuvres placed in the bridal party room for the bridal party before cocktail hour. But other than missing a few bites at cocktail hour, I ended up eating my whole dinner, which was beautifully prepared by the Cricket Club chef, and even ate two pieces of my gorgeous cake from Night Kitchen Bakery (also included in my package), so it all turned out just fine! I would absolutely recommend the Cricket Club to any bride and groom planning a wedding for its value, elegance, location, and overall sophistication. It really was my perfect, fairytale wedding!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
Megan
The Philadelphia Cricket Club is a wedding Venue from Philadelphia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chester County, Montgomery County, and Bucks County. The Philadelphia Cricket Club is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 160 years. We specialize in Historical Location
215-247-6001
ext. 210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards