The Dandelion Patch

The Dandelion Patch

Visit us at one of our 3 DC area locations!

1810 Library Street
Reston, VA 20190 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...
About Us

The Dandelion Patch is a fine stationery store that began in the heart of downtown Vienna, Virginia. Since 1994, we have been privileged to share in the many weddings of our growing list of loyal customers. As Northern Virginia and our customer base has grown, we too have expanded to continue serving your needs. You can now visit us at our flagship store in Vienna, as well as other locations in Reston and Georgetown.

At The Dandelion Patch, you’ll find Wedding Specialists that truly know how to help you maneuver through the many invitation details and decisions you will face during this exciting time in your life. I think you’ll find our knowledgeable staff is friendlier than you ever imagined and that our store is stocked full of great inviations and Save the Dates for every theme and budget. Our specialty is making things personal. We help define your style tone and offer creative ways to weave that same style tone throughout all of your wedding stationery needs.

From the classics like William Arthur and Crane’s, to the fashionable Vera Wang and Kate Spade, and the handcrafted letterpress of Bella Figura and Elum, we pride ourselves in keeping up-to-the-minute with the latest styles and trends.

Some people ask, "Why is the store named The Dandelion Patch?" and I simply tell them that we’re about making wishes come true... and having you leave with a smile.

Hope to see you soon!

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Dandelion Patch is Phenomenal. I got all of my printed materials for my wedding from the Dandelion Patch, this included: save the dates, house warming invitations, engagement party invitations, bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, wedding thank you notes, bridal shower thank you notes, bridal shower menus, wedding menus, wedding place cards, wedding escort cards, wedding ceremony programs, wedding reception programs. All of the staff at the Vienna location were excellent. They made sure that all of my wedding materials met our expectations. I will be using the Dandelion Patch for all future life events and recommend them to anyone who needs printed materials for any special occasion.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
Services Used: Invitations
Associations I Belong to
The Dandelion Patch is a wedding invitations store from Washington DC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Vienna Virginia, Georgetown DC, and Reston Virginia. The Dandelion Patch is a professional wedding invitations store that has been part of the Washington DC and NOVA wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in Custom Letterpress Wedding Invitations
703-689-2240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards