Taun Henderson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Taun for my wedding was the best decision I made for my wedding. He was so creative and we could not have asked for a better photographer. He was well worth the cost and my pictures came out great! All my friends and family thought he was great and he fit in great with everyone at the wedding. We had the best time shooting our engagement session, bridal session, and the wedding. I wish I could do it all over again to take more pictures. Taun was able to capture the love that my husband and I share for one another in pictures. He was the best person for job and I would recommend him to any and everyone!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
900 Legacy Park Dr Ste. 632, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
BLOG

Atlanta Wedding Photographers | Atlanta| Charlotte | DC | Florida|

On behalf of Taun Henderson Photography we would like to thank you for your interest in our work!

To us, wedding photography is way more than just taking images. We want your day to be better and even more memorable because we are there.

It is important that we connect with our clients & that they connect with us, which is wh y we do not take every wedding that comes our way.  You deserve the best, and we want to make sure that we are the right choice for you...

We would love to chat on the phone with you initially, so let us know when is a good time to call, or you are more than welcome to give us a ring. Our office number 678.532.8286.

Talk with you soon and congrats again!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards