Sweetwater Portraits

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I hired Julie and Dutch of Sweetwater Portraits for our wedding photographers and it was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. I found their work online and was immediately enamored with their photography. It was some of the most beautiful wedding photography I had seen and we knew we had to meet with them. When we met with them, we were immediately at ease - having a cold drink on their roofdeck overlooking the Philly skyline - doesn't get much better. The next day, we met with a different photographer and left the meeting and immediately emailed and booked Julie and Dutch. We came to the realization that our photographer would be with us ALL day during the wedding and we would want someone that we liked to be around. Julie and Dutch were great to work with - fit right in with our family and friends and made us feel completely at ease having our picture taken a million times. They were extremely easy going - despite the fact that it was unusually hot and humid for September and despite the fact that my now father-in-law ran over a bag of camera lenses with his car prior to the wedding (!). My husband is not the most photogenic, but they were able to make it work and got so many great pictures of us. We have recently gotten all of our photographs and we are completely overwhelmed with how great they turned out. Everyone we show them to is so taken aback by how beautiful they look. We have no idea how we will narrow them down for our album and certainly not for choosing which to frame. Certainly a good problem to have. Julie and Dutch are seriously talented and a ton of fun to work with. You are making a mistake if you do not hire them for your wedding/engagement photos/baby photos or anything else. I (almost) cannot wait to have children so we can have Julie photograph them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19147
BLOG
Hi there!

We're Julie + Dutch. Together, we photograph wonderfully interesting couples much in love. And yup, we're married ourselves. Julie founded Sweetwater Portraits on her love of art, beautiful imagery, and nice people. We find ourselves very fortunate to be doing what we love.

Sweetwater Portraits is located in Philade
lphia, but Julie & Dutch will travel worldwide to photograph weddings.

Our goal?

A genuine approach to your loveliest day.
Wonderfully natural and gorgeous portraits.
Spontaneous candids, laughing faces, and teary eyes that say it all.
Fresh. Absolutely, dizzingly, fresh and fabulous and unique.

Call us. We'd love to meet you.

Julie + Dutch

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes